• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hero Academy |OT| free iPhone MP strategy game from Orcs Must Die/Age of Empires devs

DAMN!! I just turned my own dead Healer into a Phantom just to get the Crystal Boost. Vicious.

Sending you an invite, Wesk.

COMPLETE GLOBAL SATURATION.

MQZEX.png

Those crystals can ATTACK once per turn!

YOU CRAZY FOR THIS ONE, ROBOT!

Oh god, I'm loving the tribe

They are SO NUTS!! I love how they get mad when their teammates die but are also cool with turning them into grenades if need be. If we can get this kind of content every two months or so forever? Like with robots or whatever other kinds of crazy shit I can't even imagine?

Oh my word, yes.

Pastry

Banned
They are SO NUTS!! I love how they get mad when their teammates die but are also cool with turning them into grenades if need be. If we can get this kind of content every two months or so forever? Like with robots or whatever other kinds of crazy shit I can't even imagine?

Oh my word, yes.

I really hope their next team is less of a stereotypical fantasy team, not that I have a problem with the Tribe they're one of my favorites. My dream would be for them to keep HA fantasy and make HA2 sci-fi.

Jako

Oh my word, yes.

futurama-shutup-and-take-my-money.jpg

Pastry

Banned
I'm new to the game, what race is good to buy? Playing on the iPad after the Universal update.

Hmmm...... I'd say go with Elves or Tribe. I feel like the Dwarves can be difficult if you don't have an understanding of the game, although the buffs in this update really help out.

Shaneus

Shit rolls are still there. New team, opening roll is three healers, the new guy with the +100 when enemy's over 50% and a sword. Ugh.

Also, no offline kinda mode so if you don't have reception, you can't play any games that are pending :/

Pastry

Banned
Shit rolls are still there. New team, opening roll is three healers, the new guy with the +100 when enemy's over 50% and a sword. Ugh.

Also, no offline kinda mode so if you don't have reception, you can't play any games that are pending :/

I don't see that as a bad roll at all, I'd take that.

Naka

Think I just found an achievement bug. I was granted the achievement for raising two phantoms with the Necro in 1 turn when I really only raised 1 phantom. I used the undo button and raised it multiple times in my undoing.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait so who am I playing atm? Who are Pastry and Jako?

Also, SUCK IT PASTRY. -cough-

More: Tribe is sick, that spinning AOE thing is crazy.

Shaneus

Even though there are no changes, somehow now it seems like the archer is even more overpowered. I'm using powered-up ones to pick off guys in a game against Jako and Tangerine is doing a similar thing to me. Sucks on both counts :(

Card Boy

Banned
Playing on iPad, bought the Tribes race. I'm new to the game, and i can already see the Chieftain is OP.

My username is on the spreadsheet in the boardgame thread.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Playing on iPad, bought the Tribes race. I'm new to the game, and i can already see the Chieftain is OP.

My username is on the spreadsheet in the boardgame thread.

Super Unit is pretty OP for every team, which makes it... not OP in return? I dunno, the Ninja is also pretty OP. Swoop in, 1hit someone with a scroll, swoop out.

Drone

My Hero Academy name is monoRAIL - Invite me if you'd like a game. I've got Dwarves and Tribe so far.

By the way, for anyone getting a crash on the next-game button on the iPad, just hit the back button to go to your list of games instead that seems to work ok.

zoukka

lol Tribes feels so OP :b

And in return Dwarves have been completely underpowered so Robot knows what's up by buffing them a lot. Gotta love the higher resolution, even though it made the game just a tiny bit more slow.

Ha! GlassRebel keeps dropping this awesome move on me. Knocks me back with a Knight into the line of fire of an Archer who kills me. Knight stomps me. All centered around the teleportation square.

Genius.

And I keep falling for it

I'm getting stomped by some guy named Packbat :( Fucking full-buff knight

Anyway, I've always wondered if they ever use the avatar art for some in-game stuff. A single-player mode perhaps?

Top Bottom