• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
delirium said:
Ok, I have a web app up and running. I just need a list (in order of date) of match ids to populate it.

http://hongaf.appspot.com

Feel free to make some suggestions. It's empty right now until we get some match ids into it, but I tested my local copy with some games and it works.

Just start a list of match ids that people want to count towards the ladder.

Example:
1. 234234
2. 234324
3. 323421

etc...

After we get a good number of games in, I'll make a page where you can select players and it will give you a balanced team based on your rating.

I added a few games bzm suggested to show off how it looks.

After we get an official list, I'll delete the data and we can repopulate it.

How do I go 5/9/30 with 450 gpm. I'm proud to say my inhouse assist count always remains below 10 (ks professional); how did this blasphemous game get created?

Meteorain

The EPM value is taken from the end of the game where usually stuff get's boosted a lot. Also the values have only been taken from a single game which further skews it.

Kapura

Banned
Scoped the newegg tourney a bit more; the tournament runs in late october and early november and you can have 6 players registered. I think if a honGAF team could get their shit togethers they could stand a good chance in doing aight.

BUT NO WIFEQUITTERS >>>>>>:mad: Let's not have this be a repeat of whatever that other tournament was.

Meeru

Banned
Kapura said:
Scoped the newegg tourney a bit more; the tournament runs in late october and early november and you can have 6 players registered. I think if a honGAF team could get their shit togethers they could stand a good chance in doing aight.

BUT NO WIFEQUITTERS >>>>>>:mad: Let's not have this be a repeat of whatever that other tournament was.
Yeah no wifequitters!!

Anyhow installing warcraft 3 and dota, gonna enjoy this blast to the past.

TUSR

Banned
Sebulon3k said:
Who did worse, the gauntlet or the Witch Slayer

WS by far.

Gauntlet Vs. Witch slayer
23 kill contributions vs. 14
better items vs. not better items
has a ward vs. no ward

Sanjay

PuppetYuber said:
You better watch that replay son.

Anbokr: I play with Swag a lot. He constantly invites me to carry him.

Well its a team game some one has to carry, some one has to support etc.

Meeru said:
Yeah no wifequitters!!

Anyhow installing warcraft 3 and dota, gonna enjoy this blast to the past.

Don't expect much. Trying to play DotA after having played LoL or HoN is a pretty harsh experience, barely worth it.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
So strange playing DotA after HoN, spent most of the game trying to find items and completely forgot about the Secret Shop. One thing never changes though, Meeru left in the middle of a game :lol

If anything it's just made me want Dota2 even more =(

nara

Banned
I'm referring to you leaving games.not to mention the stuff you did at the nadota forum

-----------
- The current Free Heroes have changed. The current available list is:
* Sand Wraith
* Flint Beastwood
* Moon Queen
* Swiftblade
* Aluna
* Predator
* Kraken
* Devourer
* Fayde
* Chipper
* Bombardier
* Tempest
* Succubus
* Rhapsody
* Voodoo Jester

thats a NICE list

nara

Banned
OdF3r.jpg

Meeru

Banned
azuki said:
I'm referring to you leaving games.not to mention the stuff you did at the nadota forum
Ok like you didnt leave any games in your life. As for the nadota forum at least i take the initiative while you just sit in the corner

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Version 2.1.8
-----------
- The current Free Heroes have changed. The current available list is:
* Sand Wraith
* Flint Beastwood
* Moon Queen
* Swiftblade
* Aluna
* Predator
* Kraken
* Devourer
* Fayde
* Chipper
* Bombardier
* Tempest
* Succubus
* Rhapsody
* Voodoo Jester

- Cost of displaying taunt should be correct now
- Store tweaks to how the heroes are listed in the HoN Store
- Added a Server Status announcement to the MOTD
- Moved some of the video options around in the options menu so they are actually usable
- Fixed Monkey King, Master of Arms, and Geomancer icons being blank in the player stats panel
- Fixed a possible crash when destroying items

- If a neutral creep gets the last hit on a hero, they now always get credit
- Hellbourne / Legion will now only get kill credit if no enemy hero has done damage to the target in the last 20 seconds
* It will award the kill to the last person to do damage to the target if the Hellbourne or Legion get the killing blow

Blood Chalice
- Fixed it giving 150 HP per additional enemy hero killed on the same frame if you kill more than 1 enemy hero on the same frame

== Heroes ==

- New hero: Midas
- New Early Acces Limited Edition Alt Avatar: Lord Midas
- New Alt Avatar: Dark Jeraziah

Removed selectable gadgets from:
* Balphagore's Regurgitate corpse gadget
* Bombardier's Sticky Bomb invis gadget
* Parasite's Infest gadget
* Revenant's Mortification gadget

Bombardier
- Starting int reduced from 25 to 22
- Sticky Bomb cooldown from 14 to 20/18/16/14
- Optimized Sticky Bomb

Bubbles
- Take Cover increased from 0.25/1/1.75/2.5 to 0.5/1.00/1.75/2.5

Dampeer
- Fixed crucial bug where his Consume was not healing with the proper numbers

Geomancer
- Fixed his Dig not triggering Vindicator's aura
- Fixed the explosions from Earth's Grasp to be where they should be now

Magmus
- Fixed an incredibly weird bug where Volcanic Touch effect would play in fog if Magmus was on the Legion team

Master of Arms
- Acid Bomb reduced damage from 20/40/60/80 to 15/30/45/60 damage a second
- Fixed Acid Bomb so it damages magic-immune units and doesn't affect physical-immune units

Monkey King
- Fixed a Vault displacement bug where if Monkey King gets unbound mid-Vault and quickly changes direction, then the enemy gets displaced about 90 degrees away from the original intended direction
- Fixed Vault so it won't unbind invulnerable units (ie, Geomancer in Dig)

MoonQueen
- Moon Finale cooldown from 160 to 160/140/120

Sanjay

Meeru said:
Ok like you didnt leave any games in your life. As for the nadota forum at least i take the initiative while you just sit in the corner

Just like the car wash thing, never forget!

Top Bottom