• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
So... Carryziah is totally back in :D! (btw when do I get member status moody, I think I have 150 posts now, and I honorary kicked you from GAF IH last time--these are the 2 criteria right?)

Neki

Anbokr said:
So... Carryziah is totally back in :D! (btw when do I get member status moody, I think I have 150 posts now, and I honorary kicked you from GAF IH last time--these are the 2 criteria right?)
300 posts and 6 months son.

real talk

Swag

16 months into retail and these type of patch days still exist, c'mon S2
KuGsj.gif

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Isn't that smiley bannable?

Also: Gold coin prizes of 4000/3000/2000 divided amongst players with 5 or more games from the IHL teams should be headed into your vaults in the near future for use on Midas early access.

Those players were:

From Team Kagete (1st):

kagete
Haly
Pillowknight
ulcajun
Alumnus
Kaper
PuppetYuber

From Team Meeru (2nd):

meeru
azuki
Meteorain
Freakinchair
SwagSurfin
Sanjay
Delirium6

From Team Oceanic (3rd):

Oceanic`815
procarbine
NukeFDukem
ShotoElite
Anbokr
ERWINZORR

Swagsurfin: Yo Puppet wanna TMM queue with smurf?
I: sure let me create an account!
***makes an account called [throwsurfin]***
Swagsurfin: OMG this week's free hero are awesome!!!! Succubus my favorite <3333 This game gonna be so easy!

***in game***

Swagsurfin solos bot starts talking shit to 1500 players (swiftblade and voodoo)
***5 minutes later***
Swagsurfin gets first blooded
Swagsurfin: TEAM WHY AM I SOLOING BOT AGAINST SB AND VOODOO
Swagsurfin: HOW DO YOU LOSE MID 2 VS 1 (Bomb is brand new from LoL and Flint died 4 times before level 7)
Swagsurfin: Who cares about free accounts, I will dumpster you on main account (???)

QXBEH.jpg

4/4/5 Swag in a 1500 smurfs? LOLoLOOlOoOlLolLoL cya Swag

Meeru

Banned
Sebulon3k said:
You and Azuki are so wierd, sell legacy accounts then make new accounts and play everyday unverified and without access to all the heroes.
You realize I can only play 1 1/2 days per week?

Procarbine said:
Isn't that smiley bannable?

Also: Gold coin prizes of 4000/3000/2000 divided amongst players with 5 or more games from the IHL teams should be headed into your vaults in the near future for use on Midas early access.

Those players were:

From Team Kagete (1st):

kagete
Haly
Pillowknight
ulcajun
Alumnus
Kaper
PuppetYuber

From Team Meeru (2nd):

meeru
azuki
Meteorain
Freakinchair
SwagSurfin
Sanjay
Delirium6

From Team Oceanic (3rd):

Oceanic`815
procarbine
NukeFDukem
ShotoElite
Anbokr
ERWINZORR

I played 4 games. :(((((

Styles

So from now on all new heroes announced will be EA? Since S2 has released them in a manner that after each fortnight we will be getting the EA hero that was released a month ago.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Vect said:
So from now on all new heroes announced will be EA? Since S2 has released them in a manner that after each fortnight we will be getting the EA hero that was released a month ago.
Yep. New EA hero every two weeks, new free legacy hero every two weeks.

Cthulhuphant looks great.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I really want to know who thought it was a good idea to schedule maintenance for a Friday, with this and the whole VeriSign I've barely played in the last week.

Nome

Ikuu said:
I really want to know who thought it was a good idea to schedule maintenance for a Friday, with this and the whole VeriSign I've barely played in the last week.
AFAIK the server company or whoever was doing maintenance did it ahead of schedule and we weren't notified properly.

Swag

loki_demi said:
Sorry to inform you mr. Sebulon3k... We're revoking your membership on the try hard club.
Glacius / Myrmidon too stronk

I gotta admit, S2 concept artists are really good. Haven't seen a bad concept image for a hero yet.

bzm

Sebulon3k said:
Glacius / Myrmidon too stronk

I gotta admit, S2 concept artists are really good. Haven't seen a bad concept image for a hero yet.
What about accursed? He looked like he was 3 feet tall and that always bothered me =o

PuppetYuber said:
1500 smurfs? the voodoo is 1500 with 1-1 rating and 0.43 KDR.

LOlOlooLoOoOLoll

The SwiftBlade is 3-1 GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I actually just played a game with my brother and used a VJ/Swift combo. Owned the Bomb/Magebane lane but unfortunately bot fed and we lost.

Top Bottom