• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Having shit to do sucks.

Oh shit new page.

sss.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
So true. I played dota for 6 years and I'm still not competitive.

Bought BF3.

Constant crashing

Server browser in web browser (wtf?)

"SORRY, SOMETHING TECHNICAL WENT WRONG".

Unable to change to change matchmaking settings 90% of the time.

Constant Crashing

Kicked by Punkbuster.

I think I should go back to HoN.

Guesong

PoorFate said:
Bought BF3.

Constant crashing

Constant Crashing

Kicked by Punkbuster.

Update drivers and depending on your antivirus, disable it. My friend had alot of connectivity issues that went away when he deactivated his AVG.

Phandy

PoorFate said:
Bought BF3.

Constant crashing

Constant Crashing

Kicked by Punkbuster.

Its a shame some people are having so many problems with BF3.
So far mine is been pretty damn good, occassional crash when loading the game. The normal amount of disconnects Id expect from any game. And I fixed my graphics problem.

It now plays like a beauty. Sogood.jpg Hope you fix up your problems.

Also, WTF GUYS. WHY DID I ENJOY RIFT SO MUCH. I ACTUALLY WANT TO PLAY MORE. DAMNIT.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I get kicked every 20 minutes along with plenty of other random disconnects, shit was in the beta and they didn't fix it.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
PoorFate said:
Bought BF3.

Constant crashing

Constant Crashing

Kicked by Punkbuster.

My issues with the game are along the lines of too much shit on the screen, and being blinded by any form of lighting on the maps.

Tomat said:
My issues with the game are along the lines of too much shit on the screen, and being blinded by any form of lighting on the maps.

Yeah, there is definitely a lot of effects and stuff on the screen, especially when it's a 64 player server.

Also, whenever I look near the sun, this weird rock image pops up. I am pretty sure it's a bug as it doesn't make any sense for it to show up.

Overall, it seems like a pretty bad launch with all the bugs and what not. I honestly think putting the server browser into a web browser was kind of a bad idea. If the site goes down you can't even play.

I guess it will be better in a week or two but for people that want to play their game when they buy it that's not exactly comforting.

dorkimoe

havent had any problems on pc with bf3 yet, 1 game crash and nothing since, then again i havent put much time into it. Runs great. that bright ass sun glare is kind of annoying though

Neckbeard

dorkimoe said:
havent had any problems on pc with bf3 yet, 1 game crash and nothing since, then again i havent put much time into it. Runs great. that bright ass sun glare is kind of annoying though

Cause nerds have forgotten what the sun is like amirite

Neckbeard

I know I've said this several times before, but I am going to try super tryhard to pull myself out of the dumpster. I am sick and tired of playing with 1400-ranked plebes.

I have bad games, but I don't think I deserve this anymore.

Guesong

Neckbeard said:
I know I've said this several times before, but I am going to try super tryhard to pull myself out of the dumpster. I am sick and tired of playing with 1400-ranked plebes.

You have brought Rift to most of HoNGAF. You've opened a box that wasn't meant to be opened.

Accept your punishment, only redeemable by kicking out every HonGAFians from RIFT to absolve you of your crimes.

IceMarker

Guesong said:
You have brought Rift to most of HoNGAF. You've opened a box that wasn't meant to be opened.

Accept your punishment, only redeemable by kicking out every HonGAFians from RIFT to absolve you of your crimes.
Telling it like it is

Neckbeard

Guesong said:

Blame Delirium! I'm innocent here!

dorkimoe

Yeah im getting tired of losing. I dont think im good by any standards, but i shouldnt get stuck with people who are terribad

Thorinbei

Neo Member
Neckbeard said:

i'll play with you brosky.

Guesong

Man, we gotta try to jumpstart HonGAF back up or something...it's so dead on a friday night (...or any other night really).

Gemini to the rescue? I might finally try to make a big jump to carry and use train with Gemini...who's up for losing bazillions games till I get it tommorow?

Haly

Teknopathetic said:
That DC Universe Online comes out Free to Play in 4 days. Next big HonGAF game?
How are we going to even contact HoNGAF when they're spread out over HoN, Rift and BF3?

Haly

Also DCUO going F2P = looooooooooooooool

I can't wait for TOR to go F2P after Mists of Pandaria is released.

Nome

Teknopathetic said:
HoN is dead, RIFT is ass, only like 5 HonGAF plays BF3.
I got BF3 today! Add me, "omnomnome".
Although I'm awful at the game, and the crazy lighting rapes my eyes.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Am I the only one here playing BF3 on a 360?

Feels not so nice man.

delirium

I played a couple of games of HoN this week. I just think we're all waiting for HoN 3.0 to get really back into playing. I mean, everyone can only play 1 game for so long before you get fatigued from it. A little break from HoN once in a while isn't a bad thing.

Top Bottom