• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
No one on HoN, no one on Rift.

Where is everyone, are you playing BF3?

Kapura

Banned
why is tempest so easy to play? you hardly need to micro at all. I just bought like 40 clarities throughout the game, but i was always good to go.

agidot

After I moved to London, I don't have enough time to play anymore..... plus I don't have any token left, I can't even play BP now.
So sad.... goodbye HoN.

bzm

Neki just now finding out about SBAHJ
AoynM.jpg

kagete

yo agidot i have a spare hon account if you want to use it. I lent it to someone else before and I can change its pass just for you

Swag

bzm said:
swag i saw that game on stream, how mad were you when bloodseeker decided to throw?
Wasn't even mad, I knew Raven was hella mad cause he lost 3 gems, so the game was an overall success.

Nome

Sebulon3k said:
YO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOPANG, I forgot he had my spare HoN account, he disappeared off the face of the earth.
If you need an account restored under your control, let me know.

Cheeto

"Lets open this rift"
"k"
"use your double xp item"
"where is my mailbox"
"oh man I'm 7-0 in battlegrounds as a ranged nuker, i'm so good"

kagete

Rift isn't a bad game at all. It apes WOW in a ton of ways but it is actually different enough to enjoy. Hon is Hon, and will still be there after our free month of Rift expires.

Guesong

kagete said:
Rift isn't a bad game at all. It apes WOW in a ton of ways but it is actually different enough to enjoy. Hon is Hon, and will still be there after our free month of Rift expires.

Yes, and there will be a great 2 weeks and a half remaining to the IHL and you guys will grind out games according to your disponibility as always, while we maybe won't be. =/

Also MrMr, with all due respect and all, I was surprised to see you come back to this vile, toxic, despicable community that don't understand anything that is HonGAF. Whatever happened to you being done and over with us horrible beings, badmouthing us in the other thread? The other side was not as green as you thought it was?

Phandy

You guys are gonna be playing BF3 right? RIGHT??! Its gonna be HUGE. (=Is huge, Im already playing it, SOGOOD)

Battlefield games were made for big manly plays.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Played BF3 for 3 hours already, probably spent atleast double that dealing with the server issues. Got to be the first game I've played that has caused me more problems than the Alpha did.

Will be downloading the game as soon as I get home, hopefully there will be a patch soon.

Sanjay: Intkey are giving out Russian copy of BF3 LOL.

Cheeto

Guesong said:
Also MrMr, with all due respect and all, I was surprised to see you come back to this vile, toxic, despicable community that don't understand anything that is HonGAF. Whatever happened to you being done and over with us horrible beings, badmouthing us in the other thread? The other side was not as green as you thought it was?
I gotta be fair here... I've been at hon-gaf less than a week and I've seen more drama than a year of SC2-gaf

kagete

HonGAF is full of talkers, we talk way more on mumble than we actually spend playing games. It's not always even though, as there are a very vocal few while a lot prefer to keep quiet or maybe don't have mics or are Halys. It's easy to get riled up or salty if you don't consider the other people on the channel as friends in some degree.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
GAF IHL isn't dead, you guys need to simmer down. It's up for another month. Just because we're playing RIFT for 30 days doesn't mean we're going to play it every single day for 30 days straight.

There will still be IHL games. If worst comes to worst, I don't see why we can't extend the IHL a little bit either.

As for "drama" on HoNGAF, a lot of it is just friendly shit-talk between friends. Sure it gets hella annoying sometimes, but try not to read too much into it (like I do sometimes).

Guesong

Tomat said:
GAF IHL isn't dead, you guys need to simmer down. It's up for another month. Just because we're playing RIFT for 30 days doesn't mean we're going to play it every single day for 30 days straight.

Actually...

Tomat said:
RIFT is fun an all, but I'm lookin to play some HoN tonight. Let's get some IHL going?

You didn't even show up, Tomat!

We have to go back.

WE HAVE TO GO BACK.

bzm

Guesong said:
Yes, and there will be a great 2 weeks and a half remaining to the IHL and you guys will grind out games according to your disponibility as always, while we maybe won't be. =/

I don't see why you care so much about when ihl ends, thor wins, new season starts after, no big.

oh and mr has been doing this for awhile, just dont take his rants seriously and everything is np

Tomat

Guesong said:
Actually...

You didn't even show up, Tomat!

We have to go back.

WE HAVE TO GO BACK.
I wanted to play some IHL last night. I started homework while everyone was playing RIFT, and when I came back everyone was still on RIFT. Waited around till midnight and then went to bed.
bzm said:
I don't see why you care so much about when ihl ends, thor wins, new season starts after, no big.
It's all about the GOLD bro.

TUSR

Banned
bzm said:

oh and mr has been doing this for awhile, just dont take his rants seriously and everything is np
Whenever you see massive posts with 10+ quotes in it or a post by MrMr, ignore them.

Thorinbei

Neo Member
bzm said:

EVERYONE wins bzm. Everyone wins.

kagete

Thor... Shaddap

go back to WOW you twin nerds.
I'll get back to you after a month with Rift. Skype me server name :| Unless Diablo3 comes out

kagete

I want to believe so bad :( But it has to come earlier though. I will be unable to play any videogames from Jan. 19 to Feb 29

Tomat

kagete said:
I want to believe so bad :( But it has to come earlier though. I will be unable to play any videogames from Jan. 19 to Feb 29

Diablo 3 Beta started yesterday.

TUSR

Banned
Switftlame said:
WHY IS THROWING SO HARD THEY KEEP REMAKING FFS
I tried to throw a game as behe last night because I was pissed at my foreign team.

We ended up winning when I was 2-13 or something stupid.

Worst part was the Armadon I was mad at became invincible towards the end of the game.

Guesong

Yeah, she's pretty cool.

Sound volume is kind of off, though.

But she has nice hair, which is really important considering the awful modeling on normal Rhap hair.

Top Bottom