• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kioshen

Well you know blizzard. They love their countdown so much that sometimes they use countdowns to announce other countdowns or lead a wild goose chase for over 4 months and stall with a countdown when people go too fast.

Zackat

I think the last time I used facebook was for a promotion for this game. I know I got a portrait but there had to be something else. Was it the spider mount?

Alur

Yeah, spider mount Zackat.

I have it, but I don't really use it. Also have a fake one I made for that spider mount back in the day.

For those not watching the reveal of Zul'jin:

[Trait] Berserker
Zul’jin gains 1% Attack Speed per 1% of missing Health.
Zul’jin can activate Berserker to increase the damage of his Basic Attacks by 25% at the cost of 2% of his maximum Health per attack.

[Q] Grievous Throw
Zul’jin throws an axe forward, dealing damage to the first 2 enemies hit and marking them for 8 seconds. Marked enemies take 50% bonus damage from Zul’jin’s next 3 Basic Attacks against them.

[Q] Grievous Throw
Zul’jin throws an axe forward, dealing damage to the first 2 enemies hit and marking them for 8 seconds. Marked enemies take 50% bonus damage from Zul’jin’s next 3 Basic Attacks against them.

I can see this guy being the go to AA assassin depending on the damage numbers, more than Valla, Lunara, or Raynor (RIP Greymane)

Alavard

For those not watching the reveal of Zul'jin:

[Trait] Berserker
Zul’jin gains 1% Attack Speed per 1% of missing Health.
Zul’jin can activate Berserker to increase the damage of his Basic Attacks by 25% at the cost of 2% of his maximum Health per attack.

So he's going to be godly with Tassadar and/or Zarya. I like it, I'm always down for more team comps that make Tassadar shine in HL/unranked.

Alavard

Bearing in mind we know Tassadar is getting a big rework that will remove some of that power.

Good point, but that's still fine. I just meant in general the shields will be better for him than a traditional healer, since it will allow him to be safer at lower health thresholds and keep his attack speed increase.

Maledict

Good point, but that's still fine. I just meant in general the shields will be better for him than a traditional healer, since it will allow him to be safer at lower health thresholds and keep his attack speed increase.

Yep, that's a great point. Will be a fun pairing for sure!

Alur

Unless I'm missing something, this reveal truly is booty tier. Some text and a gif of the ability in action? Could've just posted individual tweets on Twitter and we wouldn't have to sit here and wait.

Alavard

[W] Twin Cleave
Throw 2 axes in a large circular arc, dealing damage and slowing affected enemies by 15% per axe for 2 seconds.

Alavard

Unless I'm missing something, this reveal truly is booty tier. Some text and a gif of the ability in action? Could've just posted individual tweets on Twitter and we wouldn't have to sit here and wait.

You're missing nothing. It's terrible.

Alur

Yeah, agreed on that. Looks fun. Just thought we'd get a Cloaken style video for this even if it was on Facebook live.

Alavard

[R2] Guillotine
Zul’jin throws a massive guillotine into the sky that crashes down on enemies in the targeted area. The lower Zul’jin’s Health, the more damage it deals.

The animation looks pretty bad ass too.

scoobs

I really like the idea of doing more damage based on how much hp you have left. That Guillotine ult is going to destroy people

[E] Regeneration
Zul’jin channels to regenerate 25% of his maximum Health over 4 seconds. Moving or taking damage while channeling will interrupt this effect.

Wow, makes the health>damage mechanic even better.

played on mines for the first time last night, and holy cow, like im not usually one for hyperbole but that was ridiculous, and this was after the "buffs" the golems got. Like how did games ever end?

Also troll having regeneration is soooo awesome and i feel dumb for forgetting about it

Alavard

I'm looking forward to hearing some of the classic Troll voice lines.

"New troll here"

"Whatdja wan me do?"

"Whereja wan me go?"

hampig

Super excited for the new hero. The last few have felt kind of flat for me, so I'm glad to see another hero with a big risk/reward trait.

Altairre

Welp, getting absolutely slaughtered today. Three games, three losses so far. Not sure why you get matched up with a group of four when you only have one pair in your team. It certainly showed.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
New heroes are always 15,000 gold for the first month or so right?

Alur

Welp, getting absolutely slaughtered today. Three games, three losses so far. Not sure why you get matched up with a group of four when you only have one pair in your team. It certainly showed.

It's to speed up queue times.

If you face a full group you always have the MMR advantage. Dunno if it works the same against four mans, but I wouldn't be shocked if it did.

I really don't like his master skin. Reminds me of Leoric with that dumb pope helmet

Same. That paid skin is pretty sweet though, and the base is good.

That's factually incorrect rehgar Tyrael jaina are all goat

These are all great. I also like Nazeebo and Murky masters.

They're not bad. But a lot are just "yeah, let's put a huge dumb looking helmet thing on their head and maybe huge shoulder pads too".
Rehgar's shoulder pads bite... Jaina's float and have some effects. Tyrael gets a sick af crown.
There's a ton of masters I don't care about for the same reason you cited but there's more than a few that are really good. Chromie's is also great.
I just wish master li ming had a proper skirt and better tints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom