• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoobs

Tier 1 Master Skins: Xul, Thrall, Greymane, Alarak, Auriel, Lunara (pink tint only), Gul'Dank, Samuro, Tracer, Diablo, Medivh, Sylvanas, Tyrael, Nova

Shit tier master skins: Dehaka, Leoric, Arthas, Gazlowe, Lili, Sonya, Anuberak

Alur

Tier 1 Master Skins: Xul, Thrall, Greymane, Alarak, Auriel, Lunara (pink tint only), Gul'Dank, Samuro, Tracer, Diablo, Medivh, Sylvanas, Tyrael, Nova

I forgot about Xul's, his is great. Lunara's is dece and Nova has a good one too you're right.

Whenever Mac posts a picture on twitter it reminds me I need to shave since I look pretty similar to him and have equally poor facial hair growth.

I know that struggle. My facial hair basically grows where the Guy Fawkes mask has facial hair, plus my chin. Anywhere else? Patches.

Maledict

Oh, dude, the gingerbread nazeebo is a must buy. Do yourself a favor

It is AWFUL! Truly horrible. The only decent thing is the Zombie Wall replacement, but everything else about it is baaaaaad.

Plus I have harlequin nazeepo which I love, and it goes so well with the red spider mount.

Alur

The number of mount bundles in 2016 was pretty damn obscene. Have there been any non-tournament mounts actually sold separately? Seems like it's been quite a while.

scoobs

Gotta make this game profitable somehow... player base isn't big enough or generous enough to live off of $5/$10 skins apparently

Alur

I think the player base is plenty big enough and based on the only things we can see (here/reddit/etc). The hype is pretty palpable for most every new hero/batch of skins/mounts.

The better point is probably that it can and does already make plenty of money for the size of population, but why not make more from dopes like me?

Altairre

It's to speed up queue times.

If you face a full group you always have the MMR advantage. Dunno if it works the same against four mans, but I wouldn't be shocked if it did.

Sure seems like that MMR advantage doesn't mean shit at my trash tier level. The fact that they were moving as a four man group most of the time won them the game. And with how the games have been going I'm probably stuck there for a while. Guess I can always try unranked.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Finally finished my 30 nexus challenge games. I guess now I should learn to actually play the game.

Ketch

ETC
Sylvanas
Illidan
Kaelthas
Rehgar

scoobs

I had Sylv already, and I would agree that Rehgar and Illidan probably belong on the tier 1 list as well. ETC/KT master skins are not at the same level IMO. They're still good, but not gangster as fuck, which is what I consider tier 1.

Alur

Just had a game with a Sonya who had 10 deaths at 9:38 into the game. Finished with 15. Also an Illidan with 12 and a Nazeebo with 12.

Obviously we didn't win. And you guys thought it was better in diamond.

Finished my placement matches just now, got high Platinum 5. Walking on air right now.

I initally placed mid Silver in Season 2, and kept working to get better into mid/high Gold by the end of last season. Feels great to see actual results from practicing so much :)

Alur

After a 6 month hiatus I'm so glad to be playing this again.

This game is so good.

Welcome back!

Finished my placement matches just now, got high Platinum 5. Walking on air right now.

I initally placed mid Silver in Season 2, and kept working to get better into mid/high Gold by the end of last season. Feels great to see actual results from practicing so much :)

Wow, that's a huge improvement so quickly. Pretty awesome!

Ketch

I had Sylv already, and I would agree that Rehgar and Illidan probably belong on the tier 1 list as well. ETC/KT master skins are not at the same level IMO. They're still good, but not gangster as fuck, which is what I consider tier 1.

Etc gold master skin is pretty gangster.

Also, chens purple and leopard print.

fd5e893287dd4485343506d6d73d9713.gif

Dunno but I think it's full projectile bug.

3-0 in placements so far. Zera, Zera, BW. Don't pick Butcher he's so easily countered and BW does it twice over. Didn't even need cleanse because I'd just poly Butcher every time he went for a charge and then he'd die because he's Butcher and Butcher's kit sucks.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Zul'Jin looks super cool. I'm real glad they went with the Warcraft 2-style axe thrower.

Alur

So HeroesNexus is officially dead eh? RIP. No more datamines unless someone does it independently.

EDIT: HeroStorm wrote a song about your girl, Milly.

Dreavus

The skin has some really cool animations that you will never see because you will just animation-cancel them in a real game.

Like for his thunderclap he "reloads" his weapons after the slam. It's awesome but if you move right after (like you obviously would to keep chasing) you don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom