• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milly79

I'm making plenty sense. You rush to call alur out when he talks about a "non-gaffer", but scoobs just skates by. Makes no sense, lol.

Tony Hawk is a washed up skater

fuck him

now Lucio, he should have his own skating game.
original.jpg

Wait, is the fan/karen stuff real?

yup

sounds like fan broke up with her?

editedit: yeah she flew out to see him, if she was planning on breaking up with him, I don't think she'd fly out?

im not angry. I'll be ok. life is life. please respect Fan too, he's a good guy and deserves a good life.
4 replies 0 retweets 15 likes
Reply 4 Retweet
Like 15
More
Karen [ Rentaro ] ‏@renniesaurus 2h2 hours ago
welp it appears that I'm no longer in a relationship.

gotcha. where did people get the rumors about her screwing a former tempo storm player? are those true too? Cause Karen's post reads almost like shock.

the first tweet from Fan, which he deleted, mentioned something along the lines of "thanks kbro" sarcastically and someone in the replies to another said kbro is from tempo. That's all I gathered and the extent of how far I'll be a creep on this issue

gotcha. where did people get the rumors about her screwing a former tempo storm player? are those true too? Cause Karen's post reads almost like shock.

honestly

She seems indifferent about it. Like, she probably saw it coming, and now that it's happened, it's 'welp, no longer in a relationship.' The follow up of 'I'm not angry' kinda confirms that. Nobody flies out to see their boo and then after being broken up with says 'welp, I'm not angry'.

honestly

She seems indifferent about it. Like, she probably saw it coming, and now that it's happened, it's 'welp, no longer in a relationship.' The follow up of 'I'm not angry' kinda confirms that. Nobody flies out to see their boo and then after being broken up with says 'welp, I'm not angry'.

gotcha.

kbro... tempo storm... = kaeyoh???

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
This thread is fuckin weird now. I get that there's only like 10 posters here and that half of them are casual quickmatch buddies but it makes it feel like a cool kids club that when anyone else tries to join into a convo they get ignored or attacked passive aggressively. Like when I tried to talk about chromie last time I got this:

Define upper level.

Like expert level or what

Well I mean never mind you're an idiot anyway

..to which when I asked what it was about, I got ignored. Just feels like I'm supposed to be in on all the jokes to be in the convo here. And now it's the second day you guys takin random jabs at each other.. I think I'll stick to reading reddit lol. Later guys.

This thread is fuckin weird now. I get that there's only like 10 posters here and that half of them are casual quickmatch buddies but it makes it feel like a cool kids club that when anyone else tries to join into a convo they get ignored or attacked passive aggressively. Like when I tried to talk about chromie last time I got this:

..to which when I asked what it was about, I got ignored. Just feels like I'm supposed to be in on all the jokes to be in the convo here. And now it's the second day you guys takin random jabs at each other.. I think I'll stick to reading reddit lol. Later guys.

or like when I mentioned that raynors hyperion is bugged

then got ignored

then like a week later some people were like 'apparently his hyperion is bugged, I swear I heard that before'

Yeah it's like a worse version of every other community thread out there. it's like you have to say 'fuck x poster' before they turn your attention to you lol

scoobs

Not only does everything about HOTS suck, this thread sucks now too. Shut it down boys, let's move to a better game like Paragon.

All my quickmatch buddies that have the secret handshake memorized can meet me at the safe house. I'll see you in the battlegrounds of Paragon! (Don't forget to bring your fat decks)

In all seriousness, when I'm not drunk, I feel like there are plenty of good, constructive conversations going on in here.

Tonight I'm drunk, so you get this, and for that I apologize... to nobody

scoobs

Doing my HL placements tonight... first game we are absolutely destroying them, then our Leoric decides to engage 4v5 RIGHT before we are about to hit level 20, and we get wiped and lose the game a few minutes later. Then proceeds to blame me for the loss (as is tradition)

Hell ya, I love hero league

Maledict

I don't play with anyone from gaf.

Sorry the thread has been a bit weird the last few days. I have no idea what the current stuff is talking about at all.

Re Chromie, what did you want to discuss?

scoobs

Ohhhh my god why do I even bother with Hero League? Every game is just the saltiest people on earth yelling at each other. Meanwhile, they make the biggest mistakes possible and blame others for it.

IceMarker

If you think this is the cool kids club you should've seen the heights of DOTA-GAF and HON-GAF. We all got on the old Mumble server almost on a daily basis, like 40 of us.

scoobs

Damn, this is going to be the first season where I lose like all of my placement matches. What's it like in gold league boys?

EDIT: 4-6, feelsextremelyfuckingbadman. Platinum 3... here I am. Where do I sign up for lessons?

Milly79

I said what I said because you came out of nowhere months ago and started shit with me during an esports event regarding c9.

then got ignored

then like a week later some people were like 'apparently his hyperion is bugged, I swear I heard that before'

Yeah it's like a worse version of every other community thread out there. it's like you have to say 'fuck x poster' before they turn your attention to you lol

I listen to quite a few podcasts and legitimately thought it was from one of those. I've posted tons of bugs too that go uncommented on.

Alavard

Ran into a bug of my own last night on Tomb of the Spider Queen. One of the enemy Webweavers stopped after destroying our mid fort's gate and towers and just stood there, never advancing or doing anything, but continued to deplete from time and damage. Didn't make a huge difference in the scheme of things, as we were winning anyway

Kioshen

then got ignored

To be fair for a while you were either typing "when rag is coming out guys" or "rag is out guys lava wave lava wave lava wave". I usually like tidbits like hyperion bugs or other kind of bugs but I just tuned out.

Honestly most of the time I erase my posts because I don't add much value since I'm not into the game that much anymore. No point in telling tales of silver matchmaking. Warning people in advance two or three times on the minimap and still get ganked gets old after a while.

Ran into a bug of my own last night on Tomb of the Spider Queen. One of the enemy Webweavers stopped after destroying our mid fort's gate and towers and just stood there, never advancing or doing anything, but continued to deplete from time and damage. Didn't make a huge difference in the scheme of things, as we were winning anyway

You probably missed the GG in all chat from the webweaver. He just gave up.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
I don't play with anyone from gaf.

Sorry the thread has been a bit weird the last few days. I have no idea what the current stuff is talking about at all.

Re Chromie, what did you want to discuss?

I was going to quickly respond to this when I saw this:

I said what I said because you came out of nowhere months ago and started shit with me during an esports event regarding c9.

..and was legit confused. Like no effing clue. I searched for my posts and found this conversation that starts on page 58 about some tournament we were watching.. in FEBRUARY. Not expecting anyone to read it but there's just banter between people rooting for teams. But is this what you're referring to..? Like..what the fuck? I post in this thread maybe every couple months - my last post before October was apparently July. So for 8 months you actually remembered this completely random and pointless joke convo and were holding some grudge..?

No offense, seriously, but I have no idea who you are. Like I don't remember or care about user names, nor would I remember those tiny posts from back then, so there's no way I knew why you were randomly calling me names. But now reading through that convo from February, this post now makes sense to me.

So you're saying I'm talking shit in February, during a tournament where everyone is just fuckin around about their teams, but 8-9 months later you seem to keep trying to start something with me. And both times I'm just scratching my head like who is this guy.

Anyway, I take it back, this thread isn't weird because of the fights.. it's weird because of you. You have some weird territorial thing going in your posts. Now that I've reread some of your posts from earlier, it seems like any time someone comes in wanting to talk from their experience, you sarcastically knock them down or remind them that it's something you were already aware of. Yet the other half of your posts are you just posting screenshots of how awesome your stats against pugs are are or telling us about your quick match win records.

Anyway, sorry for not noticing you were trying to bait me into something earlier. Now that I know, here's me telling you that you're weird as fuck and I'll make sure to stay out of your precious thread from here on.

Alavard

Kind of a weird color for the HotS emblem, honestly.

Edit - Based on that color, I doubt it's the brawl. Or at least, the brawl isn't the main focus. Not really a color associated with Trolls though, either. Diablo character maybe?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
It's one of the color schemes they usually use to indicate Diablo.

I wonder if they intend to do a cross-over the same way Hearthstone is next month during the anniversary.

Alavard

In that case, it could be a mini-Diablo event for the Anniversary. A couple of Diablo characters and some skins. If I recall, they said at Blizzcon that they were a lot closer to the Diablo 3 skin for Diablo being ready.

Most likely heroes would then probably be some of Malthael, Adria, Aiden, Deckard Cain, and Mephisto.

scoobs

Zul'Jin is definitely coming at some point, we have seen his model used in videos before. I imagine Vol'Jin will join the Nexus sooner or later too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom