• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alavard

So, time to theory-craft up some good counters for Zul'jin?

I'm thinking burst heroes will give him problems, since he'll probably usually be operating at lowish health during a lot of each game. And tanks that can catch him and CC him enough will probably get him wrecked. So Jaina, Chrome, Varian, Diablo, and Chen should be strong against him. Nova, and Zeratul too, actually.

Milly79

Any time I see a 5 stack in qm, I get salty.

Kioshen (raynor), Qruul (Auriel) and I (syl) were matched with two solos who were Zeeb and Artanis. They were mura, monk, rag, Jaina, Sonya.

Muradin kept chasing me and missing his stun, so I started b stepping him. After we eventually won the game, their Sonya messages me and says: "b stepping in QM? Must have a small dick". To which I promptly replied with: "5 stacking in qm, must have a small dick". He then told me they were warming up for what I assumed was TL. Checked his profile, gold 2 TL, lol. Called his ass out then he tells me he reported me.

Feels good man.

5 stacks in qm are an epidemic.

Muradin kept chasing me and missing his stun, so I started b stepping him. After we eventually won the game, their Sonya messages me and says: "b stepping in QM? Must have a small dick". To which I promptly replied with: "5 stacking in qm, must have a small dick". He then told me they were warming up for what I assumed was TL. Checked his profile, gold 2 TL, lol. Called his ass out then he tells me he reported me.

Feels good man.

lol so much petty in that interaction. but its ok, cause i like petty.

Milly79

lol so much petty in that interaction. but its ok, cause i like petty.

Lol, I want to make it a point I normally don't do this shit unless: A) it's a 5 stack and we're winning or B) when someone else does it to me.

And I swear Medivh players are some of the most toxic fucks out there.

brian!

ok imstreaming
twitch.tv/xcloser

unfortunately the fps is booty and i cant have the dashboard or firefox open or it tanks it further

Ketch

5 stack in QM i can live with.

It's when a 5 stack in QM goes some ultra try hard team comp that I want to quit the game.

Like when we play QM together we pick whatever heroes we want (usually quest related), but then we get matched up against like premades from hell who want to run the perfect illidan comp or some other total cheesy bullshit.

It's like they want to try hard, but not against people who will try hard back.

Kioshen

Any time I see a 5 stack in qm, I get salty.

Kioshen (raynor), Qruul (Auriel) and I (syl) were matched with two solos who were Zeeb and Artanis. They were mura, monk, rag, Jaina, Sonya.

Feels good man.

5 stacks in qm are an epidemic.

Still can't believe you out damaged me but then again i was farming my stacks all over the place. Also that daydreaming Rag was 2.7k qm. It was their best player apparently what the hell lol.

It's when a 5 stack in QM goes some ultra try hard team comp that I want to quit the game.

Like when we play QM together we pick whatever heroes we want (usually quest related), but then we get matched up against like premades from hell who want to run the perfect illidan comp or some other total cheesy bullshit.

yeah this is my feelings exactly, i dont care too much if its a five stack, but if they have an amazing comp its like well this is gonna suck for our team no matter what we do

Kioshen

Syl's W + the cd reduction at 4 allows her to put out constant damage. Not sure why you're surprised. Syl is ezpz

I'm silver rank TL remember :p. Even though I own nearly all the heroes I barely know them really. Also during our games this evening I died way too much. Need to work on that.

Dr. Buni

So you are saying people shouldn't be allowed to give their best to winning a match in QM? HotS players love to say the game starts the moment you pick your hero and that is valid for QM, too.

But there is no other no other darth skin... that alone makes him first pick

I thought the Space Lord Leoric was a reference to Dr. Edward Bilstein from Space Gladiator, a 90's Capcom 3D fighter, with Diablo-ified armor...

Bilsteins-Ghost-Plasma-Sword-Official-Art.jpg

Ketch

So you are saying people shouldn't be allowed to give their best to winning a match in QM? HotS players love to say the game starts the moment you pick your hero and that is valid for QM, too.

I mean, if you want to try hard why not go to team league? or unranked draft? 5 stacking into QM with some mega try hard team comp is just a douchebag thing to do. Like you don't actually want competition, you just want unfair matchups.

Maledict

I mean, if you want to try hard why not go to team league? or unranked draft? 5 stacking into QM with some mega try hard team comp is just a douchebag thing to do. Like you don't actually want competition, you just want unfair matchups.

I've done 5 stacks in quick match recently because I've started playing with some Finnish friends who are new to the game. They still want to learn and play good combos, but mechanically and game knowledge wise they are still very new.

I mean, ultimately complaining about that aspect of QM seems pointless when the entire thing is a clown fiesta from start to finish.

Maledict

I wish we could see some damn patch notes. I'm actually quite sour on the game right now because of the stupid raynor bug and the utterly stupid faceroll diablo + thrall combo, and I want to see it nerfed fucking hard into the ground.

scoobs

I wish we could see some damn patch notes. I'm actually quite sour on the game right now because of the stupid raynor bug and the utterly stupid faceroll diablo + thrall combo, and I want to see it nerfed fucking hard into the ground.

Diablo is fine IMO. Its Earthquake and Bloodlust that are making him seem impossible to deal with. EQ cooldown increased by like.. 30 seconds, and idk what to do about bloodlust, its dumb.

Maledict

I actually don't think diablo is okay. Fully stacked he is tougher than Cho'gall at level 20. That's insane on a tank with that much control and damage. He needs some numbers changing - and agree his damage shouldn't be reduced.

scoobs

He's not wildly unbalancsd, at least to me. Let diablo have a month in the meta before we nerf him right back into uselessness

brian!

It's pretty much a patch that they prepared last month that they released + bug fixes. Hopefully they are waiting on the hgc summit for further balancing cuz i think that there is a decent amount of counterplay to the press r meta complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom