• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

Eyeh4wk

Gotta say I'm not really fan of the wacky skins. I understand why they make them though.

Azmodunk skin is the only exception :p

Gotta say I'm not really fan of the wacky skins. I understand why they make them though.

Azmodunk skin is the only exception :p

The sailor moon Li Ming was pretty random and Blizzard lost a good oportunity to make skins for the other ladies to make a set but nah, lets make a rainbow of li mings clones to fight space Leoric

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
already thirsty for the next hero tbh

and I dont mean Malthael :p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
some GGs with both US and EU Gaf tonight

Chen is kinda super fun?

I got two legendary skins tonight from common boxes and they were both the same Tychus skin but a different color. The kicker is I don't even own Tychus.

Well I never researched the real name of players but his accent sounded familiar. Hopefully I don't have the same thick accent he has when I say things on comms.
I know that feeling the English in your head is always perfectly pronunciated but then when you start voicing the sentences out loud and you hear yourself speaking it's dreadful.

Ryuuga

Banned
untitledhmupz.png

Context:
Guy wanted me to use Butcher's Brand for dmg but I use it for it's utility. I told him to play how he wishes once he picks Butcher. We win without issue, he gets MVP and sends me that. NOW I truly feel like I'm getting the moba experience.

Dreavus

I was watching Blizzard cinematics last night and finally realized why those small changes on "Warchief Sylvanus" get their own skin: it's just the bow/armor from the Legion cinematic.

I'm still not entirely sure why they decided to do that, but I guess that's cool for people who... really like that cinematic, lol.

Dreavus

https://abload.de/img/untitledhmupz.png[IMG]
Context:
Guy wanted me to use Butcher's Brand for dmg but I use it for it's utility. I told him to play how he wishes once he picks Butcher. We win without issue, he gets MVP and sends me that. NOW I truly feel like I'm getting the moba experience.[/QUOTE]

Talking at you about something ultimately pointless but STILL having you on ignore so he doesn't see your responses. I haven't had one of those in a while. That's a MOBA classic!

Alur

untitledhmupz.png

Context:
Guy wanted me to use Butcher's Brand for dmg but I use it for it's utility. I told him to play how he wishes once he picks Butcher. We win without issue, he gets MVP and sends me that. NOW I truly feel like I'm getting the moba experience.

Ya gotta, ya gotta, gotta be fresh.

EDIT: Really, though, dude probably just didn't understand the hero or how to work it. Never heard that criticism about Brand. You have to be careful with it like you were because it's utility is it's most impactful part as it directly relates to your survival.

Rhaknar

EU bnet is down, cant play at work. Literal first world problem :3

Alur

Is that a Taco Bell avatar Kio?

also did you know that there are stylized sprays in game?

Pretty normal for him, he's very popular

I regularly see him about 4-5k, but 7k? Can't say I've saw that before with any regularity. He's at 6k now. Must've been a host boost for a bit.

Dahbomb

If you are going for beam/auto attack build with Tassadar, it is now pointless to get Archon Heroic.

At lvl20 you only gain 20 DPS for being in Archon from. It's better to just get Force Field ultimate and get Prismatic Link at lvl20 for the superior "splash" damage in team fights.

Blizzard should probably look into this LOL! They forgot to buff Archon to compensate for the damage boost to Tassadar's basic attack.

Probably trying out Khroen. If they pick up McIn + Khroen it could be a team to contend for 3rd place even.
Faye also moved to new york recently which could be an issue with ping.
I'd also be happy if Srey moved to melee flex so picking up a warrior instead would be a good move.

and it appears Yoda was the one kicked from Team 8Roll20.

Yeah but at least there's a free trip and money involved. Sucks more that it cuts into his time to try out.

Looking at what he played this season he didn't have a clearly defined spot on the team but Goku Glau Prisma have considerable overlap.

Top Bottom