• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

Well apparently you can take Reddit at face value so Khroen is trying out as tank.

Faye is trying out for her old role which I think is a good move. It's Srey's team and iakona is their strongest player by role so after goku left it was either Hosty or Faye.

Mc is somehow never in conversations of people actually trying out. Erho was mentioned but Srey and Erho can't stand each other.

Kioshen

Auriel + CG is the most toxic shit ever in QM.

To be fair, our random comp wasn't up to deal with it. I also picked the wrong level 1 talent on dibbles. I should have went with my first guess instead.

We were Dibbles(Me auto-select), Morales (Rick Auto-Select), Genji (Milly), Nova and Valla vs Cho'Gall, Auriel, D.Va and Leoric.

brian!

it's more just lots of fatties, lots of single target mitigation shit (tass now, uther poops on genji), zeratul beats him and he's popular, globals and waveclear etc.

compared to say a dbl/triple assassin meta or a mage/cc chain meta where he'd shine more

i wouldnt say genji is s in competitive, but in my experience he def can win you the game in casual games just by outplaying

I'm sure i've read the answer to this, but I can't find it at the moment.

When the ranked season rolls over in the few weeks and we go back into Placement matches, does it just (a) use your prior MMR from the previous season as an initial seed, (b) use your QM MMR as an initial seed, or (c) start everyone over at "neutral" and go from there?

brian!

It uses prior hl mmr after a condition (like a certain amount of hl games played i cant remember), otherwise it uses qm mmr

I don't understand seeing D.va and Diablo on the same level as Chen.

Or Xul that high.

Oh i apologize somehow that link is wrong, lemme try to find the right one

Uhh here's the video, im on mobile now and for some reason the link keeps directing me to his list for the samuro patch?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=qprC16-3Fm0

kirblar

I don't get Xul, it seems like the only thing he's truly good for is pushing and pushing only.
Insane waveclear and pushing power is his thing, yeah. Back when BHB was a bigger thing, you'd just have him clear both top lanes while the other cleared bot and rotated to terrorize the other team.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
final verdict on Chen, super duper fun, surprisingly high dmg, weaving booze with kicks for mobility / escaping is exciting. Great hero. Also I love his model and animations.

Got another legendary hero dupe, Zarya. I know the odds of hitting the few im missing are slim, but it breaks my heart everytime I dont ;_;

Rizzi

yEnxbgp.png

Only the best team compositions in quick play.

Alur

well not that there were many other options but fan confirmed idream was the one to piss him off when he was on C9.

Interesting. Once upon a time those two with k1 seemed like the trio of trios. Did he mention what it was iDream did or said? It's hard for me to imagine iDream being too toxic or BMing, he just doesn't look like the type.

Makes sense for faye to be on the chopping block but khroen would just be a sidegrade

I think Khroen is an upgrade not in skill but in that the criticism of Faye is true: she's passive and not very impactful in their games, not aggressive enough. Sort of the criticism you used to give for Fan on NVT vs Arthelon on NVT being passive never die lyfe instead of trying harder to make plays. Khroen is at least an upgrade in that regard.

Interesting. Once upon a time those two with k1 seemed like the trio of trios. Did he mention what it was iDream did or said? It's hard for me to imagine iDream being too toxic or BMing, he just doesn't look like the type.
Nothing specific, just that he's a shady person and something else that I can't recall right now but generally mean bad mannerisms.

Wow I didnt noticed ranks Milestone icons were increased to Lv15 instead of Lv10, I wanted the Shen/LiLi icon but I am not sure to endure the grindind for it

Kioshen

Wow I didnt noticed ranks Milestone icons were increased to Lv15 instead of Lv10, I wanted the Shen/LiLi icon but I am not sure to endure the grindind for it

It's the same level of grind as before. It's just being smoothed out over more levels. You get loot boxes now at least.

Milly79

Kaeyoh just said on stream he's contemplating coming back to the pro scene, but would need to really like the guys he's playing with.

Hope he does. Very likeable and good.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
how do you Zarya these days now that Q build is dead? I only played her to 5, and I need a new project (im running out of projects). Just focus on shields?

kirblar

Kaeyoh just said on stream he's contemplating coming back to the pro scene, but would need to really like the guys he's playing with.

Hope he does. Very likeable and good.
I wonder if him and Sold1er would try to recruit a squad together.

(and leave voicemails for Dread daily!)

Rhaknar

oh my bad, I thought you guys said grenade build was dead (thats the Q right?)

Altairre

Man as soon as we didn't have a group of 4 people anymore the weekend showed its ugly face. Two of the five games we lost were some of the worst stomps I've seen recently featuring a Fal that apparently didn't know what his z key does.

At least we won that last one, even though the two randos we were playing with decided not to join us for the last payload that won us the game. Luckily the enemy team was just as confused and didn't try to stop us as a group either.

GGs Prelude and Noray. And Rhak for that first one even though I'm pretty sure he's the reason we lost.

Just kidding.
Worst Auriel EU.

Rhaknar

Hey I told you I wasnt gonna play, I threw on purpose, I just wanted the lvl 11 box :3

But yeah I just remembered its the weekend, ill probably just do some path of exile or something at work instead.

Or watch the ufc ppv actually.

scoobs

My god, auto attack tassadar is broooooooooooooooooooooken AF. This is hilarious. Drop a forcewall and melt people and they can't run!

Top Bottom