• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

Would have to see stats by day. I think EU has gotten much better but it should also depend on the games played. This one is throwaway. I wouldn't even watch it, if there was anything else going on.

Xeteh

I haven't really watched any HotS tournaments because I just haven't really enjoyed the ones I've seen. Not sure what it is about it but it just doesn't do it for me.

scoobs

I'm ready to play some fucking hots, it's been so long since I had a chance to play. Real life is completely overrated

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
PSA: It is okay to skip mines. Especially when they are all top and your Jaina can almost wipe the team herself before they escape (and then fight you in the mines which you could have had for free) because you weren't there to help.

As much as I want Naventic to lose, it would be hilarious to see them turn this around again...

I should be more clear, I dont think Zuna is a bad player by any means... far from perfect but he definitely has potential, Big E as well, but man I dont wanna say its all Kenma's fault cuz shotcalling doesnt seem that good either.

Sojiro

As much as I want Naventic to lose, it would be hilarious to see them turn this around again...

I should be more clear, I dont think Zuna is a bad player by any means... far from perfect but he definitely has potential, Big E as well, but man I dont wanna say its all Kenma's fault cuz shotcalling doesnt seem that good either.

I feel the same way about Zuna...until he gets thrown off his game...then it seems like he just racks up a lot of deaths. He does make some big plays though. Kenma on the other hand has not really ever impressed me, he seems to be the weakest link on the team imo.

Kioshen

Great play from superstars on game 3. It was looking horrible in the first half but they made a great play from behind to crush naventic. Surprised na is starting to learn how to play from behind.

Great play from superstars on game 3. It was looking horrible in the first half but they made a great play from behind to crush naventic. Surprised na is starting to learn how to play from behind.

I'm having a hard time deciding if Superstars played well, or if Naventic just played bad :(

EDIT: Tomorrow Team8 vs Naventic Hype

Pls explain
DMsyeOS.jpg
I've never had a 33 minute game on Warhead Junctions before but these teams were so bad our Slyvanas and Valla in particular and pretty much all of the opponents. One time our Muradin and Chromie went to a fully shielded core and drop nukes on them right when the team respawned they did like 10% damage with the nukes and Muradin died. No one respected the damage of greymane, I ended up something like 17 15 7.

Xeteh

Playing against people who are completely oblivious to stealth's flicker while playing Valeera is just too much fun.

scoobs

I'm trying to decide which hero is more bullshit, Tassadar or LiMing. I fucking blow at LiMing and I still destroy with her every single game. I haven't touched her in months and hopped into a game and was top everything by a mile and a half and didn't die. Neat design.

Tassadar literally cannot die if played correctly, and his ultimate makes him the best backline assassin in the game, as a support.

Maledict

I'm trying to decide which hero is more bullshit, Tassadar or LiMing. I fucking blow at LiMing and I still destroy with her every single game. I haven't touched her in months and hopped into a game and was top everything by a mile and a half and didn't die. Neat design.

Tassadar literally cannot die if played correctly, and his ultimate makes him the best backline assassin in the game, as a support.

Li-mings the opposite of bullshit now. I loathe seeing her picked for my team. Unless you have a specific type of comp that can work with her, literally every other Mage is better in that spot. Yes, sometimes she wins and carries the game, but more often that not she's doing minor poke damage and getting nothing much done.

Tassadar - I just don't get TBH. I won with him last night as a solo healer carrying an Illidan, and I don't know how.

scoobs

True, but I get tired of constantly filling in HL only to get treated like shit from fail dps.

80% of my games are filling tank or heals
Best advice I have for this I got from an episode of Into The Nexus (best HOTS podcast IMO, highly recommend) ... if you dont want to fill, be assertive early in the draft that you're playing an assassin carry. Show your pick immediately so they know, and announce it in chat that this is your best hero. Staying quiet and filling (particularly when it's not your best role) is doing your team a disservice. Be the carry your team needs bro.

Kioshen

I'm having a hard time deciding if Superstars played well, or if Naventic just played bad :(

EDIT: Tomorrow Team8 vs Naventic Hype

That game 2 on braxxis holdout was really well played from superstars. That 4 man squad was deadly and created their own openings out of nowhere. They didn't even had a burst comp but it sure looked like it on the health bars.

brian!

sonya picked
casters talking about how she's a better solo now due to sustain buff, but she used to be a solo that could kill the lane

sonya quite gud against xul

brian!

yeah my issue w/ her is that she's a bit ignorable and doesnt offer what other frontline picks bring, at least that's how it felt when i tried her after the patch
def good against 4 melee + tychus though lol

what's really off to me is q build valla + auto falstad, what's going on here
and death metal wins another game

Alavard

I think they could make a cool concept for him, but he should get representation at some point. He plays a major part in a lot of WoW storylines

Yeah, but we're probably going to get Harrison Jones at some point, and I'm not sure there's much room kit-wise for Brann if Harrison arrives.

Maledict

That was an odd game. It feels like if Team Extra had drafted any other tank than Anub'arak (Tyrael? ) they might have won that game. The only other issue they had was co-ordination - occasionally it felt like the butcher was going on the wrong person compared to the rest of the team. If they stick together and keep working on that it feels like they could be a top 3 team next time around.

Think Auriel would be OP if they added blinding sweep to her baseline or at least moved it down a bit?

Getting it at 13 seems just a tad bit too late imo, like maybe at least move it to a lvl 7 talent maybe?

Top Bottom