• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hohokum |OT| Whimsical exploration, presented in Technicolor with awesome music!

wouwie

Following the flies in the orange pop-nut forest was a cool thing to finally realise they weren't just background fodder but have an actual function :D

Nice. I always wondered what the function was of
being able to follow some of the bees
. I got the eyes in another way but it's nice to know that there was indeed a reason for being able to do that. Hohokum is full of nice little details to discover.

Chopper

Finally got round to finding all the eyes. It was pretty straightforward. Even the Bamboo Forest was conquered by a bit of strategic level traversal in about 15 minutes. Luckily all the eyes there are pretty easy to spot, even if you can't zoom out. And I loved the reward. Weird. Very weird...

Spoiler!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Can someone just give me a little hint as to what I'm supposed to do next?

I've found all the other color snakes.

Can someone just give me a little hint as to what I'm supposed to do next?

I've found all the other color snakes.

If you've found all the snakes then once you head back to your "home" the ending will automatically trigger.

If your've already done that and gone through the ending, the only thing left would be finding all the hidden eyes-- though there isn't a trophy for that.

If you think you've found all the snakes but the ending hasn't triggered yet, then there's likely one or more out there.

CREMSteve

Santa Monica Studio ‏@SonySantaMonica 2m

All those impacted by the #Hohokum install issue at launch, you'll receive a special PSN message w/ gift by tomorrow, be sure to check

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
If you've found all the snakes then once you head back to your "home" the ending will automatically trigger.

If your've already done that and gone through the ending, the only thing left would be finding all the hidden eyes-- though there isn't a trophy for that.

If you think you've found all the snakes but the ending hasn't triggered yet, then there's likely one or more out there.
I guess there are more then. Will keep searching!

sector4

Aww yeah, can't wait to play it. First PSN game I buy.

Also, Com Truise will be on the OST ;)
Hey just wanted to say thanks for pointing out Com Truise. I listened to his track from your link, and then bought the Hohokum soundtrack, I loved it so much and just last night saw Com Truise live here in Melbourne, Australia! :D He put on a wicked show!

Widge

I was reluctant to post this since it was all a bit SELF-PROMO-y, but being so proud of it (and on a topic close to heart) I am slapping it out there for all.

Spoke to Ghostly about doing a Q&A with two of the artists on the Hohokum OST and got hooked up with Michna and Ben Benjamin. Felt the game deserved more than just a dry mailed Q&A so went off on a high level historical journey of electronic music's ties with the gaming scene.

Here it is, love or loathe, my words:

From Agnes to Hohokum: The Symbiotic Relationship of Gaming & Electronic Music

I'm missing my final snake, it's the one from the dark cave (Cecil).
Was probably the first one I got and repeating the level doesn't trigger anything.
I only noticed now as I wanted to finish the game and it prevents me from doing that :(

Any way to fix this w/o starting anew? (I guess now I have a reason to try the speedrun trophy...)

edit: PS4

Top Bottom