• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot Shots Tennis: Get A Grip! |OT| of New balls! Please!

depward

Anyone still playing? I love this game. Already have epic victories on all story characters, beaten all characters on brutal difficulty... have 98 - 100% of items on all three categories. And I still play this game.

depward

Finally accomplished it. Beat brutal difficulty doubles, 5 set game, 6 - 0, 6 - 0, 6 - 0 with my brother.

When all is said and done, this game is definitely going to be in my top 5 games of the year. It's that damn fun.

Salsa

Cant wait to get my hands on this when i get my new PSP next week. Sold my last PSP before i could get this, now i need it.

I have one doubt though, does this have a working infrastructure mutliplayer mode ? if so, do people still play ?

Takao

Banned
SalsaShark said:
Cant wait to get my hands on this when i get my new PSP next week. Sold my last PSP before i could get this, now i need it.

I have one doubt though, does this have a working infrastructure mutliplayer mode ? if so, do people still play ?

No infrastructure mode, you'll have to use Adhoc Party to play online.

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
Love this game! One of the best titles for PSP out there. But it was a little bit too easy. Once you get used to it, you're unstoppable.

San Tacos

Neo Member
I just picked this game up from the Best Buy $5 sale. It's still going on until the 9th I believe.

Highly recommend, this game is a lot of fun!

Top Bottom