• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How Appropriate, You Fight Like a Cow! [VGCATS]

AniHawk

040906.jpg

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Awesome, almost a year after FFT:A came out.

mr2mike

Banned
well the last line had me loling a iny bit, so I guess funny wa asoko desu.

Allright, I'm just being a huge geek now... :\

epmode

this comic only reminds me that we'll never see another monkey island game. ever. and it makes me sad.(

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Not really that funny, but the comic is always amusing IMO.

The facial expressions o_O alone always make it worth it. =)

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
PA fans dissing VG Cats while Tycho sez VG Cats is a better true gaming comic than PA is funny.

Society said:
Stick to drawing furries for perverts.

You can find tons more awesome furry art at http://www.yerf.com - you know you love it, dig in big guy!

belgurdo

Banned
*wonders how many people hate the comic for legitimate reasons and how many hate it because Something Awful and that one episode of CSI told them to*

belgurdo said:
*wonders how many people hate the comic for legitimate reasons and how many hate it because Something Awful and that one episode of CSI told them to*

never like VGC ugly art + bad video game humour that isn't witty

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Is there any way to permanently ban this comic from being posted here in the future?

explodet

Lyte Edge said:
Is there any way to permanently ban this comic from being posted here in the future?
I think vBulletin can block images from domains that the admin can set.

Not that I condone this action or anything, I'm just saying.

belgurdo

Banned
Lyte Edge said:

How about y'all just ban everything except Perry Bible? That's the only comic everyone can seem to agree on

I was expecting a kung pow reference but thatw would be adding teh funny....Oh and is this old I thought the whole bitching about judges cause you suck passed months ago.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
doshite nihongo de hanasu?
kono komiku wa omoshirokunai.

mr2mike

Banned
hmmm... it' nice to be able to share a critique amongst people with the gift of opinion, but the level of hate in this thread is really making me think:

why dont you go draw a better one?

And it's like you guys are trying to kick my ass into continuing with my japanese lessons... wich ultimately, I tend to be too much of a lazy bastard to drill myself into doing them on a regular basis...

Friend

I don't like VG cats much but I don't think they're furries.

The following is from their FAQS

Q: Eeeew! Furry!
A: Hey, that's not a question! I didn't know about anything Furry until after I started the comic. Though I know now the art style is regarded as such. I really don't care either way so long as I make you laugh : )

Considering all the hate and rage I received the last time I received I got for dissing VGCats, perhaps I should keep my mouth shut, but once again, yet another lame comic folks. But I guess my opinion aren't valid cuz I'm "disturbed" for not liking furries.

belgurdo said:

Some of us came to this realization without that help of mass media, thank you very much.

Oh and no more shit about people confusing the characters for furries. Maybe they're not, but you have to admit the confusion is totally valid.

AniHawk

FortNinety said:
Considering all the hate and rage I received the last time I received I got for dissing VGCats, perhaps I should keep my mouth shut, but once again, yet another lame comic folks. But I guess my opinion aren't valid cuz I'm "disturbed" for not liking furries.

Wow, I really struck a nerve there, didn't I? Sorry to have damaged you so.

(And I really am sorry too though it sounds like sarcasm. :p)

Fifty

It's not that bad, the last panel is pretty good.

Well, it is pretty lame. The last panel saves it from being a total waste of time and now it's only 80% a waste of my time :p

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
ohamsie said:
In my opinion, calling VGcats furries is like calling Loony Toons furries.
No that was before "teh internet revolution!1" so its okay. Here on "tha 'net" we don't like to stop and think that we have been anthropamorphisizing animals since the very beggining of oral tradition. If it has fur it must be a sick fetish now, no other option is acceptable.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Doesn't furry imply that the writer (or core audience) WANTS to be an animal -- or at least marry one?

I mean, having talking animals doesn't make something "furry" in and of itself...

Top Bottom