• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How in the hell did S.R.S. get an 8.1 at Team Xbox?

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
DarienA said:
They claim sense of speed is between NFSU and PGR2... Every other review has said the sense of speed is ass... is PGR2's sense of speed that bad? Ever other review has consistenly put this game in the 6-7 area...

http://reviews.teamxbox.com/xbox/777/Street-Racing-Syndicate/p1

Yes, PGR2 has a very poor sense of speed (at least I thought so). SRS isn't very fast either, though, but I only played it for a bit while I was at EB yesterday. It certainly looked nice enough, though, as it runs at a smooth 60 fps. I don't think the game is all that exciting or fun, however...

Sysgen

dark10x said:
Yes, PGR2 has a very poor sense of speed (at least I thought so). SRS isn't very fast either, though, but I only played it for a bit while I was at EB yesterday. It certainly looked nice enough, though, as it runs at a smooth 60 fps. I don't think the game is all that exciting or fun, however...

PGR2 1st person the sense of speed is great.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
ToyMachine228 said:
SRS really isn't a bad game...Yeah it's not Burnout 3, but it's not a bad game at all.

I just spent some time with at a local Game Crazy... it looks good, some of the tracks are just so reminiscent of NFSU in terms of the color schemes, etc...... but the sense of speed... wow they weren't kidding it's complete ass.

Top Bottom