• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HuniePop Steam |OT| We just play it for the puzzles

Astarte

MarWsXH.jpg

They need to learn

Spent 11 hours on this game. I've maxed out all my traits, and I've nearly laid the entire cast. Just two more to go.

Game's fun, but I can't imagine really going through it a second time, unless that's the only way to see the different outfits/hairstyles.

Again, I'd honestly prefer more of a visual novel approach. I'm not asking for a story full of emotional moments, because that's not what this game is about. I would like more dialogue; more interaction with the ladies, because that first portion of the game had a lot of potential for good, funny moments.

I kind of wish Steam had a "thumbs in the middle" option when giving reviews, because that describes this game perfectly in my eyes. It's fun for a little while, it gives you sexy moments, the voice acting is pretty good, but that's it. I don't regret buying it, but I can't really recommend it wholeheartedly.

Chariot

Can't give ap picture atm, but the dev told us on twitter that we should hold onto the panties for valentines If you threw them away you can re-earn them, so no worry about that.

Annubis

Can't give ap picture atm, but the dev told us on twitter that we should hold onto the panties for valentines If you threw them away you can re-earn them, so no worry about that.

Instead of giving a ring to the lady of your choosing, you give her back her panties?

dani_dc

I hope something happens if you give the wrong panties to the wrong girl.

https://twitter.com/HuniePop/status/559939902603673601

B8VOX6uIUAADYqF.jpg

Audrey is voted best girl, community has the best taste confirmed

Not the best girl, that one ended in third, but I'm fine with the most entertaining girl winning.

Who the fuck would throw them away?

Hard to explain to people why your'e carrying around 12 female panties with you everywhere you go!

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Not the best girl, that one ended in third, but I'm fine with the most entertaining girl winning.

Hard to explain to people why your'e carrying around 12 female panties with you everywhere you go!

Damn right, and wait that's not a normal thing to do?

Jawmuncher

Spent 11 hours on this game. I've maxed out all my traits, and I've nearly laid the entire cast. Just two more to go.

Game's fun, but I can't imagine really going through it a second time, unless that's the only way to see the different outfits/hairstyles.

Again, I'd honestly prefer more of a visual novel approach. I'm not asking for a story full of emotional moments, because that's not what this game is about. I would like more dialogue; more interaction with the ladies, because that first portion of the game had a lot of potential for good, funny moments.

I kind of wish Steam had a "thumbs in the middle" option when giving reviews, because that describes this game perfectly in my eyes. It's fun for a little while, it gives you sexy moments, the voice acting is pretty good, but that's it. I don't regret buying it, but I can't really recommend it wholeheartedly.
Yeah that's where I'm sitting with it.
Not a bad match game but I really wish there was more dialog. After the first conversations you can just ignore anything but the gameplay after that really.

McNum

It's a joke. The video comes from the Tetris block of AGDQ.
The wonderfully insane exhibition of the Tetris The Grand Master arcade games. Special shoutout to the title of the third game in the series:

Tetris: The Grand Master 3 - TERROR INSTINCT -

Be afraid. Be very afraid. This is not your average Tetris. It is mad and it is glorious.

Finally completed this today. Still a few outfits to unlock, may go back and get them eventually. Definitely worth my $10. Maybe we get some DLC?

Astarte

Please don't get this thread locked because of your shitty character :p

I forgot to add a NotForChristianManga censor and I'm too lazy to do it :[

Some of the voice actors are in /vg/'s huniepop general

Trips confirmed
http://ask.fm/BrittanyVoices

It's totally rad and I love it! I also like how /hpg/ is pretty civil and not gross when she posts. Unlike /fightinggamegeneral/ where shitposting is ungodly.

Caayn

What are the chances to get the goldfish in the store? I skipped through several days but the goldfish gift refuses to pop-up :( Is that normal or do I just have bad luck?

black_clavus

Neo Member
sorry but I have to ask, why tiffany always sleep at night?

how do I.... umm, take her to my home?

any hint will be appreciated

sorry but I have to ask, why tiffany always sleep at night?

how do I.... umm, take her to my home?

any hint will be appreciated

She's definitely not always asleep at night. I do also remember hearing that if she is going to sleep at night, you can do the night date in the evening. Haven't tested that personally though.

black_clavus

Neo Member
She's definitely not always asleep at night. I do also remember hearing that if she is going to sleep at night, you can do the night date in the evening. Haven't tested that personally though.

thanks!

I have to wait like a week, ugh....

Time to get my least favorite
Lola

Top Bottom