• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I are serious fox (post pics of funny animals)

r0m1M.gif

Piggus

MNC said:
Our dog always does that when she's happy and she's getting stroked under her chin.

Edit: That being said, the ears going all the way back.. I dunno.

My aunt and uncle had a dog who did that, and her previous owners were extremely abusive. She would only come to the door at night for dog treats, and you had to be very slow and gentle around her or she'd get scared. On the other hand, another family member of mine has a dog who does that and she's always been totally pampered.

It's hard for me to even think about that first dog though. :/ My aunt and uncle had people house sitting for awhile while they were away, and these people ended up shooting the dog for no reason and trashing their house... Absolutely disgusting human beings.

MNC

Piggus said:
My aunt and uncle had a dog who did that, and her previous owners were extremely abusive. She would only come to the door at night for dog treats, and you had to be very slow and gentle around her or she'd get scared. On the other hand, another family member of mine has a dog who does that and she's always been totally pampered.

It's hard for me to even think about that first dog though. :/ My aunt and uncle had people house sitting for awhile while they were away, and these people ended up shooting the dog for no reason and trashing their house... Absolutely disgusting human beings.
What the fuck... I take it these were people your uncle and aunt didn't know that well? Who would do such a thing.

DonMigs85

That marvelous shop is still missing Advice Pup, PTSD Dog, O-face Wolverine, Douchebag Cat and wide-eyed Persian Cat.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
:lol :lol :lol

I knew it. Fucking horny little bastards.

The barrel roll the kitten did was ace.

Top Bottom