• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I are serious fox (post pics of funny animals)

ChryZ

The dog is drooling like a mofo! :lol

EDIT: omg, the monkey in a banana pile, such a trooper ... I'm dying here lol

FJ0372

Here are a couple of animal-related pics I saw on reddit earlier...

Not so much funny, as really strange. Why on earth would you throw a duck!? I'm guessing the duck was thinking "wtf just happened?"

Rzzpo.gif

The 'why so serious?' bunny.

why_so_serious_bunny.jpg

Finally, a frog that probably assumes he's sitting on a planet.

IqHso.jpg

-viper-

Banned
FJ0372 said:
Here are a couple of animal-related pics I saw on reddit earlier...

Not so much funny, as really strange. Why on earth would you throw a duck!? I'm guessing the duck was thinking "wtf just happened?"

Rzzpo.gif

The 'why so serious?' bunny.
wtf? :lol

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Wark said:
I scrolled it so only half of the picture was viewable on my browser and I thought it was a pig between two big hairy legs. :lol
oh good, it wasn't just me :lol

Wark said:
I scrolled it so only half of the picture was viewable on my browser and I thought it was a pig between two big hairy legs. :lol

happened to me as well when I quick-scrolled through the thread... but I didn't see a pig between the legs...

I thought someone hot-linked.

Dennis

Banned
Wark said:
Oh, don't be shy. Admit you saw a huge cock beween hairy legs.

I thought someone was looking for a ban and decided to go out in a blaze of glory.

Dead Man

DennisK4 said:
Oh, don't be shy. Admit you saw a huge cock beween hairy legs.

I thought someone was looking for a ban and decided to go out in a blaze of glory.
Nah, just teasing. If anyone is offended I can take it down.

Sirius

Brilliant thread :lol :lol ~ read all 15 pages...

But I just couldn't leave this one hanging without captions...

25sn71t.jpg

Top Bottom