• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I are serious fox (post pics of funny animals)

S. L. said:
is this old or new? i don't know - but it sure is cute
foxdog2dmr.gif
Awwww. I like the dog's expression. "WTF is going on back there?" :lol

Minamu

Considering the amount of blood, I don't think you want to :S Even normal golden hamster bites sting like a scorpion :S

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

yuna55

Some Shibas really do smile like that too, but not all. We have a couple of Shibas and we're around a bunch, and only 1 or 2 of them smile. Ours don't smile, but the brother of our male does smile when he's happy to see you. wtf? So cute though!

watch

Ok, not our dog and not our annoying voices, but soooo :3

Dead Man said:
Normally I would agree with you, but that is a Shiba Inu, a breed that often appears to smile. Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfgmngYqK4A

My parents have a mutt that's mostly yellow lab, but it must have a little Shiba Inu in it. Whenever she's pleased she'll smile a bit, but when I come home to visit it goes from pleased smiling to full on all of her teeth smiling. Looks like she wants to kill you but she only does it when she's happy, crazy bitch. :lol

Plus if you watch the video, he doesn't have his tail between his legs or his head down. His head is up and his tail is waggling.

Top Bottom