• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I are serious fox (post pics of funny animals)

lets not get this thread locked up like the "Pics that make you laugh" thread.

pepIb.jpg

pb-101206-panda-cub-410a.photoblog900.jpg

A researcher dressed in a panda costume puts a panda cub into a box before its physical examination at the Hetaoping Research and Conservation Center for the Giant Panda in Wolong National Nature Reserve, Sichuan province, Dec. 3. The 4-month old cub, the first in the centre to be trained for reintroduction into the wild, is monitored by hidden cameras. Researchers performing physical examinations on the cub wear panda costumes to ensure that the cub's environment is devoid of human influence, according to local media.

Metroid Killer said:
For posting a stupid video tha in no way belonged in here and would only derail. Didn't expect him to banned, it was more of a smart-ass tongue in cheek reply if anything.

...right. :lol

sonicfan

Venerable Member
Kinyou said:

I have to admit, this one just kills me, the bored look on the cats face, like, "well, I guess its time to smack this dog around a bit now", then back to cleaning himself....while the dog just stands there bewildered....

sonicfan said:
Kinyou said:
I have to admit, this one just kills me, the bored look on the cats face, like, "well, I guess its time to smack this dog around a bit now", then back to cleaning himself....while the dog just stands there bewildered....
"Bitch, it's not your turn"
<SWIPE>
"I TOLD YOU, it ain't your turn."
<SWIPE>

Top Bottom