• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I are serious fox (post pics of funny animals)

FOOTE

Kinyou said:
I doubt that this supposed to be a smile.

The way his ears are turned it seems more likely he is really afraid of something
The dog is reacting to the Sun on his face, animals love sitting in the Sun. I also see it's tail up, as opposed to being in between his legs. It's a very happy dog.

ChryZ

1287277744629.jpg

1278047833849.jpg

pseudocaesar said:
I love how the dog turns to see if the kids ok. Wouldn't see no stinkin cat do that.

A cat is too skilled to do that on accident. It either wouldn't hit the kid at all or would want to kill him on purpose, so no need to check for the little human either way.

Cheech

Lead Based Paint said:
lol what? If he got up there himself then that hilarious

We used to have a Boston Terrier who would do that. You'd come home, and she'd be sitting on top of the refrigerator like an ugly ass gargoyle staring down at you.

BobTheFork said:
caturday-bathtime_sg.gif

suuuuuuure

The cat never saw such an amount of water before and was curious (killed the cat etc.), once its ears were under water and the panic-reflex kicked in, it realized that diving in liquid substances is not a good idea for a cat. Not an accident, learning by doing!

edit: Wicket needs a diet!

CharlieDigital said:
This.

I mean, it's pretty natural for a snake to eat a rabbit, no?
Yes, but it's fucking idiotic to post it this thread which until now pretty much only consisted of great contributions. This is nothing more than an attention seeking provocation to derail the thread (which seems to work so far).

Forkball

CharlieDigital said:
This.

I mean, it's pretty natural for a snake to eat a rabbit, no?
Yeah but it's a bit cruel to just buy/capture a live rabbit and feed it to the snake when you can buy snake food, no?

Top Bottom