• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I are serious fox (post pics of funny animals)

Purkake4

Banned
RFeg1.gif

I made these last week for my sister. She's a pug lover and I stumbled upon this pic uncaptioned and felt the need to caption it.

Sophisticated Pug. He considers your lack of sophistication, and reminds you of his own.

SophisticatedPug.jpg

SophisticatedPug2.jpg

I wish I could remember the names of the guys but I forgot. The male courts the female by giving her a flower. Overcome with hapiness and desire, the female loses her footing. The male like any great gentleman rescues his lady and they live hapilly ever after.

fBMMy.jpg

pGHrZ.jpg

Yv9KR.jpg

VelvetMouth said:
I wish I could remember the names of the guys but I forgot. The male courts the female by giving her a flower. Overcome with hapiness and desire, the female loses her footing. The male like any great gentleman rescues his lady and they live hapilly ever after.

pGHrZ.jpg
This is straight out of cliffhanger.

Platy

Woorloog said:
Is this forced perspective or is that turtle/tortoise (which one is it? And what species is it anywa?) is it really that big?

lSNIT.jpg

Galapagus Tortoises are one of the main reasons Darwin went "hey ... that natural selection must be REALLY diferent here and there"

squirrels at a local animal shelter (not my pics though). apparently they go through hundreds of beanies lol. they love to sleep in them, and also love to shred them to pieces. i think i'm gonna go donate some of my old beanies to them when i get the chance :)

Orava_pipossa_paaku_426142b.jpg

oravapipot4JI1008_uu.jpg

oravapipot6JI1008_uu.jpg

oravapipot7JI1008_uu.jpg

oravapipot5JI1008_uu.jpg

oravapipo1JI1008_uu.jpg

Orava_pipossa3_425704b.jpg

so goddamn cute! and they are of course released back into the wild when they are healthy. they take them out in the beanies, and the squirrels still choose to sleep in them for the first few nights :)

Top Bottom