• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I can't stop eating quesadillas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I'll make them with chicken, sometimes with refried beans. Always with lots of cheese and hot sauce. And you can put almost anything in them! Mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, olives...

quesadillas.jpg

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Why not learn about HDL/LDL Cholesterol...? You'll stop eventually...one way or the other.

It's gotta be better than a burger. I usually use skim milk cheese. And I don't drink soda or eat junk food.

Quesadillas are the best if you've got a cast iron skillet. Only takes a few minutes to make a couple!

ballhog

That's a good idea, I usually use pizza and fried rice as my dumping grounds for leftovers, but quesadillas could work as well. Besides, I've been looking for an excuse to eat more sour cream.

evil ways

I don't like quesadillas that much, especially if they get burnt too much, I'm more of a soft burrito lover. I love crunchy tacos though.

The other day I made a breakfast burrito with scrambled eggs, sausage, baked potato slices, cheese and hot sauce. I downed that bitch with some Sunny D and the rest of the day went great.

Tritroid

evil ways said:
The other day I made a breakfast burrito with scrambled eggs, sausage, baked potato slices, cheese and hot sauce. I downed that bitch with some Sunny D and the rest of the day went great.
That sounds like an orgasm of the mouth. :O

Ryck

lol......Im known around my neighborhood as the " King Of Quesadillas " ever since I was about 5 or 6 .......well back then it was " Quesadilla Boy" but anyway I make a mean quesadilla ....... And I also eat them regularly ( next time you make one butter the tortilla before you put it on the skillet )

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I am a fan of the butterless quesadilla. I like using the previous nights leftover grilled chicken breast (marinated in itallian dressing and beer) with pepperjack cheese. BOMB

Quesadillas are excellent. I fry up some chicked sprinkled with chilipowder. Cut up the chicken and place in a flour tortilla with chopped green pepper, chopped green onions, diced tomatoes, banana pepper rings, and covered with a 1/2 cup of grated cheese. Close the Torilla half moon style and put it in the oven at 350 for 5 - 7 minutes or until the tortilla is slightly golden.

Take out of the oven, cut 3 ways and top with sour cream and salsa.

Doing this will put you south of the border!

Well, all that cheese you're ingesting is going to make you hung up... You'll be quite constipated, my friend. Then you'll pretty much have to stop eating alltogether.

Ryck

^^^^ yup , that's why you add mexican salsa if its authentic mexican salsa it will losen you up down there for days.......

WordofGod

Banned
I have eaten quesadillas all my life since I am mexican. If you want the best possible Quesadilla add Oaxaca cheese to it and some fresh avacados. That is the way we do it in Mexico.

PS: find a Mexican store that makes the tortillas fresh and you will be blown away by how much better it tastes. =]

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Ryck said:
Don't hate
Not hatin, playa.

I partake of the buttered 'Dilla myself. But when I was eating them every week, the butter just got heavy and I had to change it up.

Were both still down for the cheese between tortillas my brotha!

Ryck

scola said:
Not hatin, playa.

I partake of the buttered 'Dilla myself. But when I was eating them every week, the butter just got heavy and I had to change it up.

Were both still down for the cheese between tortillas my brotha!
Yes the brotherhood..... but Im still The king of the Quesadillas right........?

oh and word of god is right get homemade tortillas or atleast some authentic mexican ones .......my god ......*goes to abuelita's house*

ballhog

Error Macro said:
Well, all that cheese you're ingesting is going to make you hung up... You'll be quite constipated, my friend. Then you'll pretty much have to stop eating alltogether.

These scare tactics won't stop anyone from eating cheese. Don't concern yourself with my regularity.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
You fuckerz made my soup/grilled-cheese-sandwich dinner seem like CRAP.
FUCK YOU AND MAKE ME A QUESADILLA.

Aguacate is yummy.... dont forget to add chipotle....best had with home-made flour tortillas..

edit: maybe GigaDrive meant....guacamole....?

Tortfeasor

Thanks a lot Heavy Liquid. I had to go out to the grocery store tonight and buy the following:

Tortillas, salsa, sour cream, Chiuaua cheese, organic chicken breasts, jalapenos, 1 onion, 2 avacados, and a lemon!!!

DAMN YOU!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom