• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I can't stop playing with my homosexual life partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megafoo Chavez

I love EGM
seriously, i try and try but i can never stop playing with it. Does anyone know when it will stop controlling me?

my 5 favorite colors are
toffee chip icecream
Tool
toenail clippings
army pants
and crazy indian men with alzheimers.

help?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
awesome thread about your penis head.

Maybe the ghost of Rasputin has possessed your penis, and it is trying to win a war with your hand. At least, that's what I tell myself.

Note that I didn't say that I had Rasputin's penis. If he had really possessed mine, he'd probably be looking to move into another home with more square footage.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Mr. Chavez's avatar would lead you to assume that he is well aquainted with the cannibus plant, however this does not seem like the type of high caused by plants of that genus.
It is more likely that Chavez has been eating some magic mushrooms, dropping some acid, or is just fucking crazy.

Willco

Hollywood Square
yoshifumi said:
i'm trying to type this message while playing with my penis

091201-1.jpg

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
This is one thread you KNOW we don't have to worry about girls breaking into and talking about lipstick and stuff!

Because they don't have penisses!

Megafoo Chavez

I love EGM
i could only imagine how often i would play with my genitalia if it was a Vagina. it would not be a very nice vagina, it would be like sticking your finger in a gar of glue left out in the sun for awhile.

Megafoo Chavez

I love EGM
Sactown said:
Mr. Chavez's avatar would lead you to assume that he is well aquainted with the cannibus plant, however this does not seem like the type of high caused by plants of that genus.
It is more likely that Chavez has been eating some magic mushrooms, dropping some acid, or is just fucking crazy.

Sadly i haven't burned one down in awhile :( I'm just good ol fashioned crazy(bored)

MR.GREEN ROCKS BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom