• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just found a piece of Reese's in my Oreo Blizzard, what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
It's been a long time since I've had a Blizzard so I thought "Hey, I should get a Blizzard", so I went and got a Blizzard. After browsing the menu for a while, I decided on an Oreo Blizzard. Oreo, not a mix of different flavors, just Oreo. I come home, dress down, settle on my couch and have a few bites. Delicious, I'm in a state of orgasmic bliss, but then I take another bite and what do I taste? Fucking peanut butter. Peanut butter in my fucking Oreo Blizzard. I didn't order a fucking Oreo and Reese's Blizzard, I don't fucking like peanut butter. Knowing the entire Blizzard was ruined, I immediately threw it away and brushed my teeth, trying to get rid of the taste of shit. After a few minutes of brushing and gargling and flossing, the taste is finally gone, but the memory isn't. I can still picture the moment I bit into that Reese's vividly.

Needless to say, my night is ruined and I'm furious. What should I do? Can I sue? Go back and demand to speak to the manager? Demand an apology and free gift cards? Demand that the person who made my Blizzard take a bite of Reese's so she understands my misery? Help me out GAF, I know at least some of you have felt the pain I'm feeling. Reese's suck.

You really threw away an entire blizzard because of one pieces of Reeses that happened to stick on the mixer when they were getting your product ready?

Complain to the manager? Really? Really?

Reeses is better than Oreo anyway.

Hex

Banned
Find the nearest person to you and ask them to slap the shit out of you until you gain some common sense.

Oh and spoiler, you will not get a tag from this.

Ibuki

Banned
You should just give up now, preferring Oreos to Reese's should have been your first clue that it's over.

Peanut allergies could get a business in trouble but I'm sure somewhere they have a warning that the Oreos were processed in peanut facilities so you are out of luck.

styl3s

This is like finding a curly fry in your normal fries you eat it and enjoy the extra treat that the food gods have blessed upon you.

Bsigg12

They did you a favor. Oreos over Reese's peanut butter cups in a Blizzard? What is wrong with you? Now if it was a Reese's Pieces I would be right there with you until the end but peanut butter cups are king.

Aske

Go back and complain until they make reparations. If you're aggressive enough, they'll believe you even without evidence; so don't be coy.

styl3s

Peanut allergies could get a business in trouble but I'm sure somewhere they have a warning that the Oreos were processed in peanut facilities so you are out of luck.
Allergen Statement: DQ locations contain allergens that may come into contact with your food. Since allergens are present in every DQ location and cross-contact can easily occur, we cannot guarantee any item to be allergen free nor the accuracy of the data as it relates to prepared menu items at a location. We suggest you inform the restaurant of any allergies prior to ordering and ask to see the ingredient listing on the packaging for the product you would like to purchase.
From their allergy and nutrition facts.

PSqueak

Banned
I don't believe this story.

You expect us to beleive there is someone out there who doesn't like the taste of Reese's pieces? Pffft, as if. We'd believe your story if you said you were alergic or something, but nah, ya big phony.

The toppings are prone to jump their little plastic containers and mix a bit. Sometimes shit just happens. Give it some time. Things will get better.

NsirhC

Demand that the traitorous employee that served you the oreo blizzard is forced to endure the same fate....

Make them eat Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

Then they'll know your pain.

Understand that mistakes happen and the person who made it is human just like you.

Next time save the evidence and show it to them to get your money back or a free one over the piece of peanut butter that you had to endure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom