• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just found a piece of Reese's in my Oreo Blizzard, what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimajneb

Congratulations, Reese's plus Oreo is the best Blizzard flavor. I get the equivalent knockoff at the local ice cream place all the time.

mhayes86

You're first mistake was getting an Oreos Blizzard when Reese's was available.

OP, go stand in the corner and think about what you have done.

numble

Endure. Take it. They'll hate you for it, but that's the point. You can be the outcast. You can make the choice that no one else can make, the right choice.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Man, I really want a blizzard now.
You just got a free surprise upgrade son. Like a stray curly fry mixed in with a regular fry order.

Ominym

Banned
Now they give it to you upside down directly
True story, they did this for me once on a really hot day and that shit dropped straight onto the side of my car from the woman at the window's hand.

I got two free blizzards that day.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Reeses and Oreos? Sounds like two great tastes that taste great together.

Only one at fault here is OP for having poor taste.

daveo42

Banned
I could understand if you were allergic to peanuts dude, but you just need to calm the fuck down. Besides, you missing out if you hating on peanut butter. Stuff is amazeballs.

Man, I really want a blizzard now.
You just got a free surprise upgrade son. Like a stray curly fry mixed in with a regular fry order.

OP probably hates seasoned curlies too with his complete lack of taste.

>:)

Reeses and Oreos? Sounds like two great tastes that taste great together.

They do. My god do they ever, and I hate regular Oreo's
33NmkRz.jpg

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Go back, throw the blizzard at their window and then scream at them about why the fuck they don't have Nerds blizzards anymore. That was god tier dessert right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom