• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just found a piece of Reese's in my Oreo Blizzard, what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshka

If you don't go back there and baseball pitch it right into the face of whoever is working the counter then they'll never learn.

Like he could throw a baseball pitch worthy throw. OP complaining about Peanut Butter pretty much confirms by default that he also can't throw.

siren.gif

THEY CALL IT AN OREO BLIZZARD BUT THEY ACTUALLY USE HYDROX COOKIES. YOU'VE INGESTED HYDROX COOKIES. I'D CALL THE POISON CONTROL CENTER IF I WERE YOU.

You're one of those people.....I think you need to sit down and find out what's really making you angry in life.

Reese btw is the best

#TeamReese

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
As far as I can tell your only options at this point are to lawyer up, hit the gym, and delete Facebook.

Sober

Oreo is only good for McFlurries. Oreo Blizzard is a trap, don't fall for it next time OP. They just did you a favour.

Go back to the DQ, demand to see the manager and inform them of what happened. Tell the manager to get the person who prepared your Blizzard and tip them after everything is all square, clap in unison and leave. Then inform us on what happened next.

Nia

What's wrong with you? Hating on Reese's like this?! If I knew your address I would send you a dozen boxes of frozen Reese's.

SFenton

I don't believe this story.

You expect us to beleive there is someone out there who doesn't like the taste of Reese's pieces? Pffft, as if. We'd believe your story if you said you were alergic or something, but nah, ya big phony.

I have a friend that hates peanut butter.

At least I'll never have to share the Reeses that's stuffed with Reeses Pieces with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom