• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just found a piece of Reese's in my Oreo Blizzard, what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSqueak

Banned
The toppings are prone to jump their little plastic containers and mix a bit. Sometimes shit just happens. Give it some time. Things will get better.

Eh, all Dairy queens in my town have the toppings in little individual bag units precisely so this doesnt happen, i always assumed this was a thing world wide.

Bitanator

7f8a4ba7-e3a0-49e5-9a05-f8dcf7946f7c.jpg._CB333640996__SR300,300_.jpg

Perfect

UberTag

Dairy Queen, but they all seem to just go by DQ for short these days.

No idea if OP is serious, but unless they have a peanut allergy, this seems like an overreaction for something so minor.
Of course, they could always make up the story of having a peanut allergy and then sue Dairy Queen for millions.

That's how this stuff works, right?

Eh, all Dairy queens in my town have the toppings in little individual bag units precisely so this doesnt happen, i always assumed this was a thing world wide.

My years of working at DQ (AMERICAN OWNED proudly displayed on all advertising) were spent forcefully segregating the toppings and popping handfuls of cookie dough in the walk-in freezer.

Zeneric

You remind me of that guy who sued the energy drink thing company over the "you will fly/grow wings" slogan.
Calm down, m8.

All I want is a Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me
All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me.
Just a Pepsi.

Not+sure+if+insulting+my+mom+or+if+complimenting+my+_64b7fa13d57551720090819484b17775.jpg

Seriously though why didn't you just go back and ask for a new one? It's not like you let it sit for 20 minutes before eating, it's fucking ice cream.

Xe4

Banned
I don't like peanuts or peanut butter either, but I get over it. You're not allergic, so get over yourself and enjoy your damn blizzard.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Have you ever heard of "Shared environment"? You can't complain when things get mixed. It happens. Unless you're allergic to the peanut butter in a Reese's, though the "shared environment" thing still stands.

Woah, OP, I hear you bruh, these people are all haters. Peanut butter is the devils jizz. Sue them for emotional distress and something else, I dunno, being a bunch of assholes or some shit.

You idiot, you were the damn beta tester for the new Oreo Reese's Blizzard! Thanks for fucking the rest of us over, you damn pleb.

Ourobolus

Banned
I feel ya, OP. I just made some Spaghetti-Os and I'm pretty sure several of them came out of the can like the letter 'C.' This is some bullshit. It says Spaghetti-Os on the can, not Spaghetti-Cs.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
They did you a favor

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
OP is wrong. About everything. Ever.

You should feel very bad for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom