• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL | OT | It's a M@STERPIECE

StayDead

F4G5vQ7.png

Namco Pro is back and better than ever on PS3 with the new edition iDOLM@STER One For All! Can you and your idol/s become the best producer/idol partnership? Are you ready? I'm ready.

vCp050S.jpg

iDOLM@STER is a series of games where you assume the role of the new producer for 756 Production. With management, rhythmn and visual novel style story elements you'll pick up to a unit of 5 idols and lead them through auditions, live performances and training in order to make them Japan's top idols. Do you have what it takes?

GAME INFO

Normal Edition
Price: 7,800yen
Release Date: 15/5/2014

NEW PRODUCE BOX Special Edition

wqrygfq.jpg

Price: 11,800yen
Release Date: 15/5/2014

Contents:
- Main visual (765 pro version) special box
- Special drama CD "765 pro ga iku! Top idol no oshigoto kengaku (tentative)"
- Limited original design costume product code
-765 pro idol business pamphlet
- 765 pro calendar (with scribbles by everybody)
- President quote printed cleaner
- Slim posters x 13 types

FIRST RELEASE EDITION BONUS

Codes for a Miki card in Cindarella Girls and a Chihaya Card in Million Live

LrAB1Ns.png

THE CONTROLLERS

GygVSg4.png

TRAILERS

PV1
PV2
DLC Trailer 1

Gameplay:

EqWJT4U.jpg

Choose your idol:
You get to choose from between 13 lovely girls to produce. You select them by watching video’s and photos just like a real producer. From there you can produce up to 3 idols and form an idol group. Do you have what it takes to win the A-1 grandprix?

r1ceEBJl.jpg

Goals for the producer
Because this is a sim management the game will set out different goals for the producer compared to the idols. You will need to get the songs on the charts etc. You will get a different goal each season. Completing this goal will level up your Producer Rank. With a new rank comes new songs and the amount of idols you can produce.

ZDARCfn.jpg

Build a fanbase
What is an idol without her fanbase? Win these people over by appealing to them. The way to make them recognize is via Promotions, Auditions and live Concerts. In these events you can select how to approach them and encourage them. Each week you can do something different to make senpai notice you. Only the live concert will appear in a rhythm game form.

Xdn9F5U.jpg

Festivals
As a Idol you have to appear at festivals and sing. You can select what clothes to wear and what song to play. Every festival has their own appeal so some like to see a visual appearance and other festivals are more about your singing power. Here is where you meet Rival idols. If you beat them in the festival your idol rank will rise and you unlock new activities. Different rival idols will appear like the new mysterious Leon.

9INQ7zv.png

79eTD4D.png

Name: Kikuchi Makoto
CV: Hirata Hiromi
Height: 159cm
Weight: 44kg
Birthday: 29/8
Starsign: Virgo
Blood Type: O
Threesize: 75/57/78

Stats

Dance: 23
Visual: 20
Vocal: 19
Total: 62

7g0MWpT.png

Name: Kisaragi Chihaya
CV: Imai Asami
Height: 162cm
Weight: 41kg
Birthday: 25/2
Starsign: Pices
Blood Type: A
Threesize: 72/55/78

Stats

Dance: 21
Visual: 20
Vocal: 30
Total: 71

DV7ZIwE.png

Name: Hagiwara Yukiho
CV: Asakura Azumi
Height: 155cm
Weight: 42kg
Birthday: 24/12
Starsign: Capricorn
Threesize: 81/56/81

Stats

Dance: 14
Visual: 21
Vocal: 17
Total: 52

p21Sw24.png

Name: Shijyou Takane
CV: Hara Yumi
Height: 169cm
Weight: 49kg
Birthday: 21/1
Starsign: Aquarius
Blood Type: B
Threesize: 90/62/92

Stats

Dance: 17
Visual: 21
Vocal: 22
Total: 60

r8Pvnyg.png

Name: Minase Iori
CV: Kugimiya Rie
Height: 153cm
Weight: 40kg
Birthday: 5/5
Starsign: Taurus
Blood Type: AB
Threesize: 77/54/79

Stats

Visual: 25
Total: 67

idcqcPV.png

Name: Ganaha Hibiki
CV: Numakura Manami
Height: 152cm
Weight: 41kg
Birthday: 10/10
Starsign: Libra
Threesize: 83/56/80

Stats

Dance: 24
Visual: 18
Vocal: 20
Total: 62

jgYWpBN.png

Name: Hoshii Miki
CV:
Height: 161cm
Weight: 45kg
Birthday: 23/11
Starsign: Sagittarius
Threesize: 86/55/83

Stats

Dance: 17
Visual: 26
Vocal: 20
Total: 63

vMeU11n.png

Name: Akizuki Ritsuko
CV: Wakabayashi Naomi
Height: 156cm
Weight: 43kg
Birthday: 23/6
Starsign: Cancer
Threesize: 85/57/85

Stats

Visual: 19
Vocal: 26
Total: 68

apGIjHF.png

Name: Futabi Ami
CV: Shimoda Asami
Height: 158cm
Birthday: 22/5
Starsign: Gemini
Threesize: 78/55/77

Stats

Dance: 20
Visual: 16
Vocal: 15
Total: 50

fCNLquD.png

Name: Futabi Mami
CV: Shimoda Asami
Birthday: 22/5
Starsign: Gemini
Threesize: 78/55/77

Stats

Dance: 20
Visual: 16
Vocal: 15
Total: 50

ekzddPX.png

Name: Amami Haruka
CV: Nakamura Eriko
Weight: 46kg
Birthday: 3/4
Starsign: Aries
Threesize: 83/56/82

Stats

Dance: 16
Visual: 18
Vocal: 22
Total: 56

Y0P4D1C.png

Name: Takatsuki Yayoi
CV: Nigo Mayako
Height: 145cm
Weight: 37kg
Birthday: 25/3
Starsign: Aries
Threesize: 74/54/78

Stats

Dance: 19
Visual: 14
Vocal: 16
Total: 49

AdakiCR.png

Name: Miura Azusa
CV: Takahashi Chihaki
Height: 168cm
Weight: 48kg
Birthday: 7/19
Starsign: Cancer
Threesize: 91/59/86

Stats

Dance: 16
Visual: 22
Total: 57

DLC IDOLS

rSKmv9P.png

SONGS

"Alive"
"Brand New Day!"
"Change!!!!"
"Colorful Days"
"Furufuru Future☆" (ふるふるフューチャー☆)
"Futari no Kioku" (フタリの記憶)
"Go My Way!!"
"Ippai Ippai" (いっぱいいっぱい)
"Kiramekirari" (キラメキラリ)
"Kosmos, Cosmos"
"Me ga Au Toki" (目が逢う瞬間)
"Meisō Mind" (迷走Mind)
"My Best Friend"
"Only My Note"
"Ready!!"
"Start Star" (スタ→トスタ→)
"Tonari ni..." (隣に…)
+ DLC Tracks

Rival Only:

"Acceleration" (アクセルレーション)
"Dazzling World"
"Precog" (プリコグ)

NEW SONG: ONLY MY NOTE
NEW SONG: M@STERPIECE

SCREENSHOT

zZ04aEP.jpg

jeZzecU.jpg

twPzXjs.jpg

QKVvMwL.jpg

B3KJgCk.jpg

2MTWbBn.jpg

P, you READY!!!?

yINiWdi.gif

One day these games will be localized and I'll be happy, I loved the anime and played the PSP translated games which are awesome.

I can't even choose a best girl, I love them all.

Varion

Spent way too much of today refreshing my order page on PA waiting for this to ship, and refreshing Neowing waiting for the movie BD to go up for purchase.

Neither has happened yet.

;_;

Shocked and very pleasantly surprised to see an OT for this. My limited edition copy has shipped today and should arrive Friday, can't wait to dig in.

Also Ritsuko is the best waifu, anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I imported a 360 for the first one and Chihaya was my main motivation to learn Japanese.

Sakura

I bet I'm going to go to Japan and end up spending my whole time just playing otaku games like this in my room alone instead of doing touristy stuff :(

Josephl64

I bet I'm going to go to Japan and end up spending my whole time just playing otaku games like this in my room alone instead of doing touristy stuff :(

only have been to JP once before for a month, but that was before I discovered anime...maybe that was fortunate.

Next time I go will be pure otaku

StayDead

Chihaya is good, one of the best and her voice actress is certainly the best there is be it in the puchi series or games.

but I have this weird affinity for Makoto which I can't quite explain.

I think she's one of, if not the first tomboyish character that I ever really came to adore. She's just great, and excuse that this is from iDOLM@STER 2, but her version of Megare is brilliant <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9DpOErhrgg

Gbraga

I've never really paid attention to those games since I'd never get a chance to play them, but reading this thread and watching the videos made me really sad that this will never get localized, it sounds really fun!

Thanks OP, I hope you're happy.

StayDead

I've never really paid attention to those games since I'd never get a chance to play them, but reading this thread and watching the videos made me really sad that this will never get localized, it sounds really fun!

Thanks OP, I hope you're happy.

They may not be entirely the same, but if you enjoy the characters and music they localised the Shiny Festa rhythmn games for iOS (they were on PSP originally, but a localised version is a localised version) and they've got a lot of the story elements as well. There's some really cool character moments atleast in Groovy Tune (that's the only one I got).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyUEj1jaD14

My favourite video/song from Groovy Tune.

Gbraga

Isn't this one of Namco's biggest earning IPs now? You'd think they might try and bring it over.

We're not worthy

They may not be entirely the same, but if you enjoy the characters and music they localised the Shiny Festa rhythmn games for iOS and they've got a lot of the story elements as well. There's some really cool character moments atleast in Groovy Tune (that's the only one I got).

Don't own an iPhone and my android phone is so bad it can't run that free Love Live game.

Shit's rough.

Rhapsody

Banned
My copy of the LE and the controller has shipped, so I"m just waiting.

Hope the controls weren't all weird like Shiny TV in the gravure part of the game on a US PS3.

Josephl64

Chihaya is good, one of the best and her voice actress is certainly the best there is be it in the puchi series or games.

but I have this weird affinity for Makoto which I can't quite explain.

I think she's one of, if not the first tomboyish character that I ever really came to adore. She's just great, and excuse that this is from iDOLM@STER 2, but her version of Megare is brilliant <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9DpOErhrgg

Yeah she's pretty cute. I actually don't know who to choose to make up my trio centered on Chihaya. I would add Miki and Takane, but haven't tested out if their voices meld well or not

They may not be entirely the same, but if you enjoy the characters and music they localised the Shiny Festa rhythmn games for iOS (they were on PSP originally, but a localised version is a localised version) and they've got a lot of the story elements as well. There's some really cool character moments atleast in Groovy Tune (that's the only one I got).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyUEj1jaD14

My favourite video/song from Groovy Tune.

I love edeN, it's one of my favorite Idolmaster songs.

Gbraga

It must be so fun to discuss lineups, my instincts tell me that Makoto, Hibiki and Miki would be my choices.

Varion

Eden is indeed a very good song. I would buy it as DLC for a high price.
edeN's one of the few songs I don't think I'd be able to hold myself back from buying. Seems like a pretty likely choice considering it wasn't available in 2, so here's hoping. The wait for the full version after getting Groovy Tune on release was awful.

Rhapsody

Banned
I finally got around to having spare change for my controller and it's sold out everywhere I usually go, or was never available to begin with *sigh*

:/ Chihaya controller was sold out just this week (or late last week) I think at amiami while Haruka's was 2 weeks ago or so.

I went with the Haruka controller since I liked the color scheme the best. Even though I like Miki, the green and black wasn't as good.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
The controllers are pretty ugly but I have the normal Hori controller and they're actually really good as far as third party things go.

Josephl64

:/ Chihaya controller was sold out just this week (or late last week) I think at amiami while Haruka's was 2 weeks ago or so.

I went with the Haruka controller since I liked the color scheme the best. Even though I like Miki, the green and black wasn't as good.

I think Haruka's scheme looked the best, but Chihaya's looked nice too so I wanted that one. You're completely right about Miki too.

The controllers are pretty ugly but I have the normal Hori controller and they're actually really good as far as third party things go.

I liked them...but now I'll just have to wait until I see them for sale somewhere online or ebay :/

Gbraga

Why would I want this controller? I mean, assuming I don't like the way it looks. Is there any reason I'd want to play this game with those instead of a regular dual shock 3?

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Why would I want this controller? I mean, assuming I don't like the way it looks. Is there any reason I'd want to play this game with those instead of a regular dual shock 3?

No. If you want an extra decent controller for cheap then maybe! But I don't see any advantage with this vs. normal ds3.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Doesn't AmiAmi have trouble sending controllers due to the battery? I wanted the Chihaya one, but didn't get it because of that.

edeN's one of the few songs I don't think I'd be able to hold myself back from buying. Seems like a pretty likely choice considering it wasn't available in 2, so here's hoping. The wait for the full version after getting Groovy Tune on release was awful.

Yeah, I see it happening too. The the full version seemed like an eternity to release.

Josephl64

No. If you want an extra decent controller for cheap then maybe! But I don't see any advantage with this vs. normal ds3.

just for looks, also my 2p controller is broke since I used to bring it to game nights...and by broke I mean slightly sluggish

Top Bottom