• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If You Could Work for ANY Game Company...

Ryu

Which would it be and at what position? Ignore the language barrier or your general education.

With that said, ignore the company and what game would you like to work on? There's so many possibilities on this one. A new Chrono Trigger, the next street fighter, a new Metal Gear or the next GTA game...

I think I'd love to work over at Blizzard or at Valve honestly probably as some type of concept artist or as someone who develops a good story for a game or something like that.

Gek54

Polyphony Digital as an official car tester and I imagine Rockstar North is a very cool place to work.

Dante

BioWare, heard they have like 90% of the origional staff which is really rare in this industry, and treat their employees really well.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
EA for sure.

I'm not even an EA supporter. But from seeing pictures of their campus, and knowing a bit about the options they have to help them make games. I would think that would be a nice place to work.

Andy787

Banned
I'd like to work as the CEO of EA.

Then I would give all of their licences to Sega for one dollar, buy the Mary Kate and Ashley licence, and then have all of my developement teams work on the most diverse lineup of Mary Kate and Ashley titles ever seen, for the rest of eternity.

Shiggy

lockii said:
Yep, Rare. Highly paid and no deadlines.

Did you ever read things from ex-Rare members? There is chaos at Rare! They aren't highly paid, ask them!

I would work for Zoonami or Silicon Knights, but that has reasons I won't say :)

MarkRyan

Sam Houser fucked my wife
If I wanted to get paid and only be expected to put out mediocre crap? Rockstar.
If I wanted to be a part of something awesome? Konami.

Raxel said:

Same! AM2 whore over here. I'd convince management to hire me as their new team mascot, Palmer: a man in a palm tree suit. As part of my contract, I'd be supplied with unlimited bitches and get to play all their games.

lexi

Banned
In all seriousness, I'd probably go with Blizzard or Epic.

Would be great to wake up every morning and realize you work for one of the only companies preventing PC gaming from fading into irrelevance.

mumu

nin2.jpg

Top Bottom