• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If You Could Work for ANY Game Company...

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
splash_logo_namco.gif

White Man

Bioware, but only if they'd let me work on a game in a modern day setting. Or possibly a sci-fi setting akin to the works of Philip Kindred Dick.

Second choice, Atlus, working on the next MegaTen game.

Triumph

Banned
Dude, this is so easy.

I would totally want to work for Itagaki on Team Ninja. Then I could laugh as he has his master ninjas kill GA for that review. Oh, also all the hot Japanese girls I would get to have sex with(I'm pretty sure that's one of the perks that can be written off as "R & D" under Team Ninja).

jiggle

Dante said:
Think that was the Sqaure motion picture studio, although I think they closed shop after the Animatrix short.

They did some work for Parasite Eve and Final Fantasy IX also, and not just the FMVs..

My personal goal is to create my own game-industry focused strategy consulting firm.

I'd like to work with the CEOs of all game companies on issues relating to revenue, profitability, marketshare, market-entry, potential M&A, etc.

In areas of market-entry, I would really like to figure out ways to tap into new revenue opportunities particularly those in South Asia and the Middle East.

Top Bottom