• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you had to be stranded on a desert island with one forum member, who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makura

HAOHMARU said:
I'd want Gaming-Age Battle Royal with the whole forum on my island except I'm the only one with a weapon and it is a samurai sword so I could cut everyone down with its cold steel and I would start with the people I hate most which is really everyone on the board.

Somehow I get the impression this a fantasy you've had many times before...

Boogie9IGN said:
Can I take Tritroid and DarthWufei?

Tritroid said:

Haha indeed. I'd rather be morphed into one giant blob composed of Tri, Boogie9IGN, and Suerte, than stupid enough to end up on the desrted island with just one person. Yeah yeah yeah, thinking too much into the question, but it's a silly one otherwise.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
I'd go with Dragona, partly because she seems to be a woman (but is 'she' actually a 'she'? the eternal question) of great determination, which is good when you're stranded. Also, because she has yet to be chosen by anyone. I guess it's because people are afraid of being banned. Well, I am too, but what the hell. All in good fun. :)

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Kiriku said:
I'd go with Dragona, partly because she seems to be a woman (but is 'she' actually a 'she'? the eternal question) of great determination, which is good when you're stranded. Also, because she has yet to be chosen by anyone. I guess it's because people are afraid of being banned. Well, I am too, but what the hell. All in good fun. :)

FUCK you Kiriku I said it first!!! Step off dawg!
boxing2.gif

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Makura said:
Somehow I get the impression this a fantasy you've had many times before...

EL OH EL

yoshifumi

Banned
whoever is fattest

for eating purposes

edit: also their skin would make a better sail for my raft

edit 2: also their bones might make better paddles

I would choose a girl from this forum,,,as i can not live without sex.

so anyone here on GAF that has a tight body and a super nice face put your hand up and come with me!

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
Dragona. id make her forget about HDLoony. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha...Im banned now arent I...

isamu

Orin GA said:
Dragona. id make her forget about HDLoony. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha...Im banned now arent I...

Huh? Didn't you admit the other day that you pitch to the other team?

isamu

darscot said:
That's a weak banning. It was clearly a joke and a smart ass commnet.

Umm, no. It was a just banning. His comment was inappropriate for the context of the thread. The OP wanted serious replies.

isamu

Teh Hamburglar said:
Okay...what if the island was inhabited by dinosaurs who broke free from their cloning creators and made the island their domain?

Well, if that was the case, we'd have to use your cell phone to call the architech from The Matrix Reloaded and have him zap us into the the weapons room so we can stock up on the necessary bazookas and ammo to stop those dirty dinos :D

As for the original question, hmm, I'll go with...

Dragona

Badass girl moderator who keeps the fellas in check + Japanese + into RPGs + will school anyone on RPG trivia =
inlove.gif

Fuck the haters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom