• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Game Development Discussion Thread | Of Being Professionally Poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pehesse

i6lK1FoN0zdih.gif

I don't know if this is the place for art critiques but your game sooo close to animating really nicely.

I made a few changes to your idle animation. A single "wrong" frame/inbetween can break the illusion of form and shape, like the bottom of the thighs sort flopping around because it changes it's shape from convex to concave from one frame to the next. Try to avoid that (if you're using Photoshop that's a lot more difficult).

It's really tough to stay on-model when it's fighting game because are so many frames of animation but I feel like it's important. Fighting games are all about characters so they need to be as believable possible. Having a model sheet for each character can be very helpful. Another approach is to constantly compare new animations with frames you're particularly satisfied with (for example the idle animation). Lastly, be careful about still properly conveying mass when there's a lot of foreshortening.

I do hope this helps at least little bit.

edit: Goddamnit, top of the page.

Top of the page indeed, but thanks a lot for the comments!

I am indeed using Photoshop, but I'm not sure what you mean by it making things more difficult - after all, it's a matter of paying (more) attention to each individual frame, right?

As I've been saying, this whole project's purpose is for me to practice animation, so pointing that stuff out really helps :) To be quite honest, the idle animation is one of the really old/earlier ones I'd probably redo if I do yet another redoing pass (already did one to change some of the really not working ones). I have to balance the time spent redoing stuff against the time spent animating new stuff however, and since there are still many more things requiring attention, I'm not focusing on redoing right now, but I'll get there yet - and with more experience, to boot :)

Since we're on that topic, here are a few examples of animation for the newest character:

tumblr_inline_nd1ap795vS1rfzuuq.gif
tumblr_inline_nd359sL5BA1rfzuuq.gif
tumblr_inline_nd4ujac4g71rfzuuq.gif

See anything wrong in there? Since it's a lot fresher in my mind/fingertips, it'll be a lot easier to correct :-D (I've already fixed an issue with the top shirt on the first two frames of the first hit, but I didn't bother redoing/reuploading the .gif... I'll do that on saturday for the character's integration!)

And once again, thanks a lot :-D

Dascu

I know how you feel. Not sure how many other people there are doing this, but I'm working on AAA stuff during 9-5 and my iOS indie efforts in the evenings and weekends. It's hard staying motivated to sit in front of a computer and do "more of the same" when I get home - having a night off every so often to do something else (or play games) really helps.

Now that I've finished Far Cry 4 and Jack B. Nimble I'm taking a month off to go back home and relax - gonna still get the Halloween patch released, but I've got the bulk of that done. Getting away from it all is needed sometimes :)

...it was also really taking a toll on my health too. This break is gonna be good!

Stay healthy ;)
Impressive work. What did you program it in, Unity?

Jokes aside, I agree. Sometimes you just need a day or two to do something completely unrelated. Go outside, have a walk, go to the beach, binge on a TV series, anything.

Edit: Cool new design, Pehesse. I got to say I really like your project. It's pretty rare to see a fighting game in an indie dev thread, especially one that looks so cool and original like yours.

I know how you feel. Not sure how many other people there are doing this, but I'm working on AAA stuff during 9-5 and my iOS indie efforts in the evenings and weekends. It's hard staying motivated to sit in front of a computer and do "more of the same" when I get home - having a night off every so often to do something else (or play games) really helps.

Now that I've finished Far Cry 4 and Jack B. Nimble I'm taking a month off to go back home and relax - gonna still get the Halloween patch released, but I've got the bulk of that done. Getting away from it all is needed sometimes :)

...it was also really taking a toll on my health too. This break is gonna be good!

Stay healthy ;)

I totally was in that situation. I just finished at Ubisoft last week working on The Crew. A decision of mine to leave because I wanted to fully commit to my independent work instead of pulling insane hours working 9-5 (subject to times of crunch) and then working til the early hours on Beacon or similar. Also I travelled so much back and forth between cities, that I just got frustrated with splitting my life into two locations.

It wasn't good for my sanity or health. I've slept so much this past week it feels like I'm catching up on a year of snoozing.

I might find another industry job til Beacon is actually released, or I might get a part time bar job. Preferably, I wish I could just do some freelance work and some music for a couple of indie games to tide me over.

This is a puzzle area for our game Red Cobra will be having some exploration too!
puzzlefin.gif

Our Kickstarter is Monday..and it's freakin scary! Is there anyone else here who put one up?

Rubikant

Our Kickstarter is Monday..and it's freakin scary! Is there anyone else here who put one up?

I think lots of us have! Here's mine: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1829034266/volgarr-the-viking

I'm the guy on the right in the beginning of the video (though I've completely changed my hair style since then, went with my natural curly hair instead of trying to force it to go straight every day). I'm also the one that wrote the script and recorded and edited everything for our KS video, even though most people assume Kris, the other half of our studio, did it (probably because he's the artist and the one that runs our Twitter feed and Facebook page).

I think lots of us have! Here's mine: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1829034266/volgarr-the-viking

I'm the guy on the right in the beginning of the video (though I've completely changed my hair style since then, went with my natural curly hair instead of trying to force it to go straight every day). I'm also the one that wrote the script and recorded and edited everything for our KS video, even though most people assume Kris, the other half of our studio, did it (probably because he's the artist and the one that runs our Twitter feed and Facebook page).
Nice game and wow! Did you guys do any marketing besides facebook/kickstarter?

And your avatar looks a lot like you :p

Rubikant

Nice game and wow! Did you guys do any marketing besides facebook/kickstarter?

And your avatar looks a lot like you :p

Not initially, and certainly not before the Kickstarter, but when we released on Steam a year later we got Adult Swim Games as a "marketing partner" for a cut of the profits and they did a commercial and sent the game to a bunch of Twitch streamers and YouTubers. No idea how much difference that made.

My avatar was drawn for me by an artist friend, so sounds like he got it pretty close :). If you look closely you can see our CVS company logo is on my shirt in the avatar, and the magic I'm wielding has a bunch of 1's and 0's in it (I guess he thinks programming is some kind of mystical power). Actually I've been bugging him that he needs to make a newer one updated to my current appearance and maybe with me looking slightly less evil, since I'm generally pretty friendly on the internet :p.

so1337

Top of the page indeed, but thanks a lot for the comments!

I am indeed using Photoshop, but I'm not sure what you mean by it making things more difficult - after all, it's a matter of paying (more) attention to each individual frame, right?
I think Photoshop is an incredible tool for anything but animation but that's a matter of personal preference. If I recall, Skullgirls was animated entirely in Photoshop. Photoshop does lack a feature that I consider pretty essential, which is "Light Table". It allows you to view one or more frames before and after the current one you're on. Like this:
tumblr_lt59lijCkK1qdjss1.png

As I've been saying, this whole project's purpose is for me to practice animation, so pointing that stuff out really helps :) To be quite honest, the idle animation is one of the really old/earlier ones I'd probably redo if I do yet another redoing pass (already did one to change some of the really not working ones).
I wouldn't necessarily redo the idle completely unless you're really unhappy with it. I think the motion has a nice sense of weight and vitality.

I have to balance the time spent redoing stuff against the time spent animating new stuff however, and since there are still many more things requiring attention, I'm not focusing on redoing right now, but I'll get there yet - and with more experience, to boot :)
Certainly. Making a fighting game seems like a daunting task. Heck, just animating a fighting game seems like a daunting task! Major props to you.

Since we're on that topic, here are a few examples of animation for the newest character:

tumblr_inline_nd1ap795vS1rfzuuq.gif
tumblr_inline_nd359sL5BA1rfzuuq.gif
tumblr_inline_nd4ujac4g71rfzuuq.gif

See anything wrong in there? Since it's a lot fresher in my mind/fingertips, it'll be a lot easier to correct :-D (I've already fixed an issue with the top shirt on the first two frames of the first hit, but I didn't bother redoing/reuploading the .gif... I'll do that on saturday for the character's integration!)

And once again, thanks a lot :-D
Not much. The wrist turn in the second gif looks a little awkward because there's too much motion in too short a time. The skirt's secondary action in the third gif could use some work.

edit: It also looks like there's a frame that doesn't belong in third gif. I think?

Oh, and don't mention it. Keep up the good work.

edit2:

Regarding the crawl. Maybe something like this might be better?

iEz63qviHcTAI.gif

Hmm. I don't know, it's an awful lot of movement for just 8 frames (on twos)...

kingPenguin

Neo Member
Doing some sketches for charatersprites in my current game. Probably should prototype it a bit more before I move on to the graphics, but I tend to put in graphics pretty early most of the time. It just feels so much better!

I'm liking all the characters, but I'm not quite sure on what kind of pistol I like most (it's gonna be just one model for everyone). I'm thinking maybe nr 4 right now. Nice and beefy.What do you guys think?

Z7IgxKz.png

This is a puzzle area for our game Red Cobra will be having some exploration too!
puzzlefin.gif

Your game looks fantastic, I hope it does well. Kickstarter is so intimidating. How do you decide what to do for the rewards tier? How much time and money are the rewards going to cost? How do you balance how much money you actually need vs making sure it's low enough that you hit the goal?

Share you kickstarter link here when it goes up, would love to help support it.

Jobbs

Banned
puzzlefin.gif

good luck. while there are many little things I'd do differently, one of my regrets is definitely setting the beta tier too high (at $50) because I'd honestly like to let all the backers play the demo, but I've locked myself into this.

Another thing I'd do differently is probably not have any tiers above like a few hundred bucks. Having any one person highly invested in the game gives me an uncomfortable feeling. It's like the pressure of receiving a gift that's "too big".

Not initially, and certainly not before the Kickstarter, but when we released on Steam a year later we got Adult Swim Games as a "marketing partner" for a cut of the profits and they did a commercial and sent the game to a bunch of Twitch streamers and YouTubers. No idea how much difference that made.

My avatar was drawn for me by an artist friend, so sounds like he got it pretty close :). If you look closely you can see our CVS company logo is on my shirt in the avatar, and the magic I'm wielding has a bunch of 1's and 0's in it (I guess he thinks programming is some kind of mystical power). Actually I've been bugging him that he needs to make a newer one updated to my current appearance and maybe with me looking slightly less evil, since I'm generally pretty friendly on the internet :p.

That's great! They followed me on twitter maybe a month ago and I thought it was weird because they don't follow many people o.o Well if they do approach me, do you think their deal is worth it?(but of course you don't know how much difference that made so probably don't know!)

Lol nice, well great art anyways! Yeah, lots of people that aren't tech savvy think programers are geniuses and rocket scientists XD

Your game looks fantastic, I hope it does well. Kickstarter is so intimidating. How do you decide what to do for the rewards tier? How much time and money are the rewards going to cost? How do you balance how much money you actually need vs making sure it's low enough that you hit the goal?

Share you kickstarter link here when it goes up, would love to help support it.

Thanks you soooo much! I very much is! It's really starting to get in my head now that we only have 4 more days that we can work on stuff T_T

good luck. while there are many little things I'd do differently, one of my regrets is definitely setting the beta tier too high (at $50) because I'd honestly like to let all the backers play the demo, but I've locked myself into this.

Another thing I'd do differently is probably not have any tiers above like a few hundred bucks. Having any one person highly invested in the game gives me an uncomfortable feeling. It's like the pressure of receiving a gift that's "too big".

Yeah, you need testers, those are good tips, thanks! My husband and I were just talking about how much for an original pencil drawing/digital painting of mine as a tier and I thought he was way too high, cause I'd love to do one drawing at least! Did you did any special marketing besides facebook/twitter?

Pehesse

I think Photoshop is an incredible tool for anything but animation but that's a matter of personal preference. If I recall, Skullgirls was animated entirely in Photoshop. Photoshop does lack a feature that I consider pretty essential, which is "Light Table". It allows you to view one or more frames before and after the current one you're on. (snip)

Again, thanks!

I actually simulate the light table effect using layer opacity, but yeah, it requires a lot of back and forth, but I actually rather like it that way. I feel I know what happens at every step of the way, and it's an important part of the process for me :)
I'm pretty unhappy with the idle, yeah, which is why I'm considering redoing it, but at the same time, as you said, there's a sense of weight already. I'll wait until I've done other idles for other characters to get a sense of what I can do before going back to that one I think, and see if I simply touch it up, or rethink it entirely. I already rethought/redid most of her basic moves, like this one:

tumblr_inline_mxaq0m5yDP1rfzuuq.gif
to this
tumblr_inline_nbld39ciMI1rfzuuq.gif

As for the suggestions, again, thanks! I'll take a look, see what I can do - no promises of drastic changes, but at the very least, that's all stuff I'll keep in mind for all upcoming ones :-D

Jobbs

Banned
here's my little flower menu.

http://gfycat.com/RemarkableAgreeableBubblefish

I may add a bit to it to fancy it up, but it's functional now.

a number of diff. types of flowers are in the world, each of them increases something if consumed and some of them will imbue you with properties which remain until overwritten or removed by another flower.

alternatively, they can be fed to dizzy, once you've acquired him..

edit: just coined the term "flower up". and so it is.

Gameboy415

puzzlefin.gif

The game looks fantastic from what you've shared thus far and I'll definitely back it when your Kickstarter goes live! :)

On a related note, my team is finally launching our Kickstarter on October 20th!
I don't have anything else to share just yet, but I'll definitely be posting some info/links asap - hopefully by next week!

Jobbs

Banned
The game looks fantastic from what you've shared thus far and I'll definitely back it when your Kickstarter goes live! :)

On a related note, my team is finally launching our Kickstarter on October 20th!
I don't have anything else to share just yet, but I'll definitely be posting some info/links asap - hopefully by next week!

did you just announce a KS but without saying what it is or anything about it? XD

Burt

puzzlefin.gif

Good luck! Pressing that final green button to launch the campaign can be nerve-wracking, but just dive on in once you're ready.

I worked on the Heart Forth, Alicia Kickstarter campaign (here), and if there's one piece of advice I could give you, it's definitely to have as much planned and written out beforehand as you can. Updates, stretch goals, streaming schedule, partners/shout outs, back ups for contingencies for fallback plans, emergency panic-mode last ditch Hail Mary demo, whatever. Anything that you can do beforehand you absolutely should do beforehand, because once your campaign launches, you don't want to end up feeling like there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything that needs doing.

so1337

Again, thanks!

I actually simulate the light table effect using layer opacity, but yeah, it requires a lot of back and forth, but I actually rather like it that way. I feel I know what happens at every step of the way, and it's an important part of the process for me :)
I'm pretty unhappy with the idle, yeah, which is why I'm considering redoing it, but at the same time, as you said, there's a sense of weight already. I'll wait until I've done other idles for other characters to get a sense of what I can do before going back to that one I think, and see if I simply touch it up, or rethink it entirely. I already rethought/redid most of her basic moves, like this one:

to this

As for the suggestions, again, thanks! I'll take a look, see what I can do - no promises of drastic changes, but at the very least, that's all stuff I'll keep in mind for all upcoming ones :-D
Wow. You've come a long way. From a hit with practically no impact to something that could knock you right off your feet. Pretty remarkable.

What tools/engines would be best to use if I wanted to go about making a 2D fighter? I currently know JavaScript and C#, so I was thinking Unity would be a good bet, but I've been told that Unity is really only used for 3D games, even though they have some options for 2D. Was also told XNA... I don't know. Need your advice GAF!

I've been using Cocos2D-X and Tiled lately because I dislike Unity's 2D solution. But I'm not doing something so animation heavy would be doable.

This is technically an assignment, rather than the actual game I'm working on, but I've been enjoying it so far:

Just a pretty simple pathfinding and collision avoidance system, topped with some balls out flat colours and crazy spinning shit for some reason.

I'm real bad at following assignment spec sometimes.

Have you ever read up on Boids? I did a test for a job recently that ended up with me looking into how it worked. AI is definitely not a strong suite of mine, probably why my game won't have much.

I guess I'll give Construct 2 another try, so... a good program to make pixelated sprites?
Pyxel edit or pickle editor
Pyxel edit provides the feature you need and probably will need later. It has animation and tiles. And there's onion skinning too iirc
Both does actually. Pickle has a mirror feature which is cool too if you want to do some symmetrical things both have trials of you want to try it out

Gameboy415

did you just announce a KS but without saying what it is or anything about it? XD

Haha, maybe? :)

It's for a 3D puzzle-platforming game featuring some really interesting and original game-play mechanics.
I unfortunately don't have much else I can share until our website gets updated with new assets from our current build (which should hopefully be done by next week).
I'll post some screenshots/trailers as soon as I can!

Here's what you can expect in the Halloween update for Jack B. Nimble:

jackbnimble_octoberpreview.gif
Again, thanks!

to this

I love the art style and animation on both of these! :D

Tenki

Pyxel edit or pickle editor
Pyxel edit provides the feature you need and probably will need later. It has animation and tiles. And there's onion masking too iirc
Both does actually. Pickle has a mirror feature which is cool too if you want to do some symmetrical things both have trials of you want to try it out

Thanks! I'll try them.

aww thank you, we'll do the same! :)

Good luck! Pressing that final green button to launch the campaign can be nerve-wracking, but just dive on in once you're ready.

I worked on the Heart Forth, Alicia Kickstarter campaign (here), and if there's one piece of advice I could give you, it's definitely to have as much planned and written out beforehand as you can. Updates, stretch goals, streaming schedule, partners/shout outs, back ups for contingencies for fallback plans, emergency panic-mode last ditch Hail Mary demo, whatever. Anything that you can do beforehand you absolutely should do beforehand, because once your campaign launches, you don't want to end up feeling like there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything that needs doing.

Your game looks very awesome and my husband and I have chatted about your game a few times :D Thank you for the tips, we are trying as much as we can with pre-preparing, but many of those things we did not think of thanks! I asked this with others, but did you do anything other than facebook/twitter to help spread the word? :eek:

Photoshop does lack a feature that I consider pretty essential, which is "Light Table". It allows you to view one or more frames before and after the current one you're on. Like this:
tumblr_lt59lijCkK1qdjss1.png

I don't use Photoshop, but surely you could just use a transparent layer as your "light table"? That's what I do in my art program.

cbox

With all this talk of kickstarter, I've wondered if we should start one. We haven't had any budget issues as we're making Shwip on zero budget, but I'm curious if it would be good for us to grow some capital. There will be bills for submissions, business registration, etc.

Would it be a good idea for someone who never really considered it?

anthn

Doing some sketches for charatersprites in my current game. Probably should prototype it a bit more before I move on to the graphics, but I tend to put in graphics pretty early most of the time. It just feels so much better!

I'm liking all the characters, but I'm not quite sure on what kind of pistol I like most (it's gonna be just one model for everyone). I'm thinking maybe nr 4 right now. Nice and beefy.What do you guys think?

Z7IgxKz.png

2,5, & 6 all look good. IMO, If you really want the gun to stand out, go for 5!

Five

Banned
I don't use Photoshop, but surely you could just use a transparent layer as your "light table"? That's what I do in my art program.

This is usually called onion-skinning, and it's supported in PhotoShop. It's just hidden away a little bit.

Z7IgxKz.png

I really, really like these sketches! 4 is my favorite, I like how heavy/chunky the gun is, like you said. I think it will stand out nicely when coupled with the sprites. Also gives you a bit more surface area to animate the gun (if you choose to do that). 2 is my second favorite.

SeanNoonan

Looks great, love the colors!
Thanks, I wasn't sure on that at first, but I've had good feedback so far - so community validation wins :)

Impressive work. What did you program it in, Unity?

Jokes aside, I agree. Sometimes you just need a day or two to do something completely unrelated. Go outside, have a walk, go to the beach, binge on a TV series, anything.
Yeah, I'm about to take a month out - that should fix me. My health is really not so hot right now. Burning the candle at both ends.

I totally was in that situation. I just finished at Ubisoft last week working on The Crew. A decision of mine to leave because I wanted to fully commit to my independent work
Good luck! You've got balls of steel.

I guess I'll give Construct 2 another try, so... a good program to make pixelated sprites?
I use the MS Paint style editor inside Construct 2... works for me :p

Thanks!

Love the avatar ;)

scaffa

I decided to put a video online every week to reveal a stage from Horizon Danger. Seeing a stage in action with the music and all is much different then a screenshot. Takes some extra time to do but hopefully in the end worth my time :)

Uploaded the first video online yesterday and which will be the longest one since I give a brief explanation for how the game plays. From now on the video's will be about 1 to 2 minute. This one is a bit longer, maybe a bit to long.

Curious what you all think? And beware of my wonderful dutch accent.

Horizon Danger : Introduction to Earth

Burt

aww thank you, we'll do the same! :)

Your game looks very awesome and my husband and I have chatted about your game a few times :D Thank you for the tips, we are trying as much as we can with pre-preparing, but many of those things we did not think of thanks! I asked this with others, but did you do anything other than facebook/twitter to help spread the word? :eek:
Thank! Yours too. Hope that verification comes through soon.

The usual suspects as far as outlets beyond Facebook and Twitter are pretty much TIGSource, IndieDB, Reddit's r/IndieGaming and/or r/Kickstarter, and, of course, GAF. There are others (and I might be missing something decent, it's late), but generally speaking you're talking about severely diminishing returns on your effort beyond that.

Eh. Durrrrrrr. Launching a Steam Greenlight page with your KS linked at the top at the same time as your campaign can do a ton to send traffic your way while you're still at the top of the Greenlight queue. Might even work better now with the revamped storefront/discovery, and maybe there's something to do with the new groups/curators that seem to be popular, although I haven't looked into that stuff all that closely yet.

Hopefully you've seen this before, but just in case you haven't, here's a pretty darn good resource to make sure you're covering all of your Kickstarter basics: http://www.reddit.com/r/gamedev/comments/1k67t0/a_lobsters_guide_for_video_game_projects_on

Pehesse

Wow. You've come a long way. From a hit with practically no impact to something that could knock you right off your feet. Pretty remarkable.

Glad you think so :-D I've reworked most of those first draft animations, the only one that's left is that idle we were talking about :-D

Many thanks :-D

Absolutely, it's what I do anyway. Then, as Abe Bly says, I believe there's additionnal hidden stuff, but it's not actually *needed* - just saves some time if you know how to use it right, I suppose :-D

moonrover23wzxo.gif

CLOSE ENOUGH

CHARGE FORWARD AHEAD ROVER

moonroverzcs3p.gif

Sweet! Though I actually found the "low rider" behavior of the earlier version very funny looking (in a good way) as well! Still, 'grats on making it work, I'm not sure I'd know where to begin :-D

Well, thanks to that Github thing, I now have access to a year's worth of free UE4, which is cool. The various bits of demo material and the example templates certainly trump Unity by a mile, though Blueprint looks surprisingly complicated. I also have to wonder about the performance. Still, it's surprising how solid the third-person template works.

But in any case, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to fiddle around with the engine for a while.

kingPenguin

Neo Member
2,5, & 6 all look good. IMO, If you really want the gun to stand out, go for 5!

I really, really like these sketches! 4 is my favorite, I like how heavy/chunky the gun is, like you said. I think it will stand out nicely when coupled with the sprites. Also gives you a bit more surface area to animate the gun (if you choose to do that). 2 is my second favorite.

Thanks. Maybe I'll do a mix between 2 and 4. (although I do kinda like the sorta ridiculous 5)

_machine

Z7IgxKz.png
5 is my favorite in pretty much every aspect and has the most recognizable gun. The others are really good as well, but I think 5 stands out really, really well.

_machine

Well, thanks to that Github thing, I now have access to a year's worth of free UE4, which is cool. The various bits of demo material and the example templates certainly trump Unity by a mile, though Blueprint looks surprisingly complicated. I also have to wonder about the performance. Still, it's surprising how solid the third-person template works.

But in any case, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to fiddle around with the engine for a while.
I think that once you get used to it (which my teammates said was quite a quick thing), Blueprint is an amazingly powerful tool. I've not heard any performance issues really, even though native C++ is faster no doubt. For example Solus is mostly done in Blueprint and then some of the Blueprints are ported C++ by the sole programmer. Hourences has some great videos detailing the whole creation of a game solely through Blueprints and I really enjoyed his talk at Nordic Game earlier this year.

For Ancestory, the biggest problem has been the random breaking of Blueprints in the engine, but patches to UE4 have definitely made it better and the support has been pretty good (though bugs were big enough to go higher up in Epic and thus took some time to fix). A huge part of the game is actually made in Blueprints despite all of our 4 programmers being adequate in C++.

And here's something one of our artists came up with today:
golemconceptwide7209dswi.jpg

We'll be using that for the trailer, but any feedback would still be nice. You can see the actual arena at the back of the Golem where you will be fighting for the control of these things.

scaffa

Z7IgxKz.png

I like 4 the most and after that number 5. The 4th one looks like it packs a punch and will do some serious damage :) Characters look cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom