• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: First Light |OT| Make Fetch Happen

Fetch mentioned robot enemies in the main game, I hope that means that we will be able to fight robots in this standalone title. Also did anyone else notice
that Eugene is most likely the one making the fake soldiers?
I noticed the effect was weird but for some reason didn't make the connection lol

I was just whizzing through my library on PSN and noticed that I have a First Light icon there - I haven't pre-ordered - with '2 add ons' listed, I realise that one of those will be Delsin but what would the other be? When I click to find out it wont load.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Hm, i got same preorder cancellation mail, but my PSN Store is saying that game is unavailable because I already own the game?! What the... They will probably fix this during Store update.

Jinjo

Hm, i got same preorder cancellation mail, but my PSN Store is saying that game is unavailable because I already own the game?! What the... They will probably fix this during Store update.

I have the same issue, so weird. They don't even give you a reason and I can't rebuy it. This is dumb.

Megasoum

Banned
I should really make an effort to finish Second Son. I kinda got bored 80% in or so. I've cleared every districts too! I could get the 100% so easily. Yeah I should work on that today.

I dont know if I should wait for the reviews or not. Never been a big fan of Fetch in the game to be honest. But an easy Platinum is tempting

drew713

Excited for this. Neon was my favorite power from second son. I wish this was a little longer but for $15 I should get my money's worth.

Will there be any karma choices in this one like the other infamous games?

It isn't though. I'd say two weeks is a good enough buffer between the games, considering First Light is supposed to take 5 hours to get through.
The physical release in Europe is on September 10th. Maybe that's what's being referred to there.

Platinum, cool. (I still don't get the rules for what games can or can't have a platinum. Why doesn't Fez, for example?)

Getting excited for this.

Grisby

Preordered. First preordered digital game for me and it's a 9 gig download so it might be a bit.

I didn't think Second Son lived up to the first two Infamous games so I'm not quite sure why I pulled the trigger. Think I just want to play something new.

Fetch seemed cool in SS although you only had one mission or so with her. Be nice to get some more time with the character.

Rosur

It isn't though. I'd say two weeks is a good enough buffer between the games, considering First Light is supposed to take 5 hours to get through.

It's the same week at least in the UK... (9th for Destiny (Tuesday) and 12th for this (Friday)).

I'll probably pick it up at the end of September though.

edit: never mind It's only the physical edition that's out on the 12th.

FiveEyes

Banned
How are we supposed to preload when preorders are cancelled? I guess we'll have to wait for this DDOS business to sort out.

Gray Matter

Download complete. Now I play the waiting game.

w5oaRKF.jpg

TMC

Finally got my pre-order and preload started now that PSN is back up. Can't wait to play this on Tuesday! The trophy whore in me is also excited that it has a platinum.

The game and download are installing but the outfit DLC errored out. I wonder if it doesn't let you download DLC until the game is installed or something.

Cubed

I want to lick her disc SoOo bad!

This seriously sucks only coming out on disc in the UK, and two weeks later at that. I'm trying to hold out so I can add this sucker to my collection. It'll be about 3 weeks later than I can get digital, though... if I order from the UK.

Dsyndrome

The game and download are installing but the outfit DLC errored out. I wonder if it doesn't let you download DLC until the game is installed or something.

Error never cleared for me; once the game installed though, it showed the DUP Fetch add-on as being installed along with the other two things I had from I: SS. Weird.

Top Bottom