• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: First Light |OT| Make Fetch Happen

Darig0n

Neo Member
Error never cleared for me; once the game installed though, it showed the DUP Fetch add-on as being installed along with the other two things I had from I: SS. Weird.

Arena mode allows Delsin to be in it if you own Second Son so it makes sense.

OsirisBlack

Banned
Error never cleared for me; once the game installed though, it showed the DUP Fetch add-on as being installed along with the other two things I had from I: SS. Weird.

I have the same weird Error dont know if it cleared the uniform yet though as it just says error on the dup fetch so will see when its done.

So uhhh...what's going on with the countdown timer for this game?

I'm on mountain time here and it's 1:00 am on Monday. According to the timer, the game unlocks in 1 day, 9 hours, which is 10:00 am on Tuesday....shouldn't it be midnight?

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Hmmmm I didn't realise retail in AUS is weeks later than digital.... I guess I might just preorder digitally... really wanted that box though... hmmm

Gala

Hm, i got same preorder cancellation mail, but my PSN Store is saying that game is unavailable because I already own the game?! What the... They will probably fix this during Store update.

Same problem here. The preorder was definitely cancelled, but the game and dlc are still in my download list, but N/A and I can't preorder again under the link Sony provided in the cancelation mail.

Jinjo

Same problem here. The preorder was definitely cancelled, but the game and dlc are still in my download list, but N/A and I can't preorder again under the link Sony provided in the cancelation mail.

Same here, still can't download the game (in EU). Goddamn fix this shit Sony. Let me spend my money and preload that shit.

f@luS

More than a member.
how can i get it ? i still cant do anything (EU psn)

i got email for failing to pre order. then i when i clik on the game it says i own it already so i cant purchage again , in my download list , it say preorder failed , then when i cliked on it i have "download on ps4" but nothing happen

any idea?

if its a stand alone can i take it on US psn? but you have some freebies with SS save no? are save international or EU SS and US first light wont cooperate?

thanks

I got error on DUP Fetch too but when I look into add-ons it was already installed.

10606016_4653215384268_751221418122099480_n.jpg

Was this game eligible to download while away from the PS4? I ordered it online, but it just sat there on a download queue. I have everything checked off for standby mode download access.

ocean

Banned
Saw a trailer that piqued my curiosity. Just pre ordered; it already pre loaded and I have the bonus outfit listed. Seems PSN is working well :)

This will be my first Infamous game. I hope I'm not too lost, story wise.

spadge

Did anyone's preorder get cancled from some "technical issues"?
10603279_10152755225192787_8154182448025558198_n.jpg

Nvm, seems like most eu folks got it too...

Anyone else having problems with this? I got the email too, Now the PSN store says Unavailable because I already own the game, although it's not in my download list and I haven't been charged.

Is this just me, or is it completely unavailable to preload in the EU?

I remember commenting in a thread here that I liked how the devs weren't afraid to have a main female character, not looking like a model. It was cool to see a slightly chubby character and the not so innocent back story made her interesting.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game and could write recommendations that go on forever but this change is just silly.

What's next, Zac Efron coming in to play Reggie for his back story?

15030929925_ddbcb09810_o.jpg

I remember commenting in a thread here that I liked how the devs weren't afraid to have a main female character, not looking like a model. It was cool to see a slightly chubby character and the not so innocent back story made her interesting.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game and could write recommendations that go on forever but this change is just silly.

This is taking place before infamous 3. So one would expect her to have a less haggard look in last light since she just discovered her powers.

*notice she is missing the nose ring as well. When Deslin discovered her, she was really wired.

Eggbok

Well she's younger and hasn't gone through all the bs yet, so of course she would look better. What is the problem?

PaulloDEC

I'm hearing this a fair bit, but I'm not convinced just yet. Here's a still from the ISS fan kit:

I don't see a dramatic difference between this and her appearance in First Light.

It's the same actress in both games (Laura Bailey)

laura-bailey.jpg

Shredderi

The problem is suddenly making a rough looking girl into a model because she's now the playable hero and more marketable that way.

Last Light takes place before the main game so her looking a little different is a pretty valid choice, even if she used to look more "presentable" before the main game.

This is my first experience of the future guys.

I went on my phone last night, clicked on my Playstation App, clicked on store, bought this, added it to my download list, came to the PS4 this afternoon and found it installed and counting down bu ready to play.

I don't even know how to express how cool that is.

Fetch, I am ready for you.

EDIT:

There's no difference. In one picture her facial expression is different, but otherwise... She's exactly the same.

The problem is suddenly making a rough looking girl into a model because she's now the playable hero and more marketable that way.

10-20% smaller nose. Same skin texture (Saturation + different Light doesnt change the texture you know), same ears, same eyes, same chin, same eyebrows, same mouth, same hair, different makeup, a bit less chubby (but it plays a few months/years before SS so...)

I dont know what you are talking about.

This is my first experience of the future guys.

I went on my phone last night, clicked on my Playstation App, clicked on store, bought this, added it to my download list, came to the PS4 this afternoon and found it installed and counting down bu ready to play.

I don't even know how to express how cool that is.

Fetch, I am ready for you.

Ahh. I was missing the playstation app. ok

If you take one of her less flattering pictures then sure, she looks different.

abigail_attacks_a_civ8ys08.png

Meanwhile I don't see a difference besides her hair dye.

Maybe that just because she is younger in the DLC and hasn't been living on the streets taking drugs for such a long time.

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
Forgot this was coming out so soon!

Really enjoyed Second Son so definitely getting this, just not sure if im going digital or physical release.

nynt9

You know people lose/gain weight over time and even small weight changes reflect pretty clearly on one's face, right? Considering there's several years between the games and Fetch has lived a very harsh life that involves drugs and prison... And also, as others have pointed out, that picture on the left is a bit weird. Here's the official marketing material:

tVGG_14535.jpg

Top Bottom