• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

monome

Yeah that helped too (a lot)

I would soooo much prefer playing Bayo2 first. I think Infamous graphics will spoil me...

also Infamous (under Griesemer) looks like it could be the fun SP fix post Titanfall MP Campaign.
Not that the games have anything in common unless Infamous is fun and balanced.

B4D1E

The more pictures I see, the more I'm tempted to buy a PS4... The wife is not gonna be happy about it lol

For the people who played it already, is the game worth buying the console?

Darkone

The more pictures I see, the more I'm tempted to buy a PS4... The wife is not gonna be happy about it lol

For the people who played it already, is the game worth buying the console?

Did not play it yet but one of the main reasons i got a PS4.

U2NUMB

Amazon better not screw me over with this.. they have been really bad recently. Ok more like UPS but I had another item again today get screwed up and will be late so this game better be at my house come Friday!

darkwing

Looked at this GIF over and over trying to see if there were any spoilers. I don't think there is but correct me if I'm wrong so I edit it.

iFomudsmmy1QE.gif

wow, how many colors in that sequence alone

LAA

Well both my MGS:GZ/infamous Special Edition both got despatched today (Though for the picture I got from MGS GZ package it was time stamped yesterday, it has happened when I got the despatched email and got it the same day, but don't think it's so likely. All hype for tomorrow! :D

Saw an unbox in for the special edition before (and collectors), seems special edition gets a special cardboard case?, while the collectors gets a normal PS4 case with the handprint on it. Guess it's cool special edition gets a totally unique case, but wish it was a little thicker.

N30RYU

Any word on a PSN pre-load?

You asking for pre-loads... and in europe we're still asking for the pricing... I don't know how they can care less about digital sales in europe if only two days from release we don't even know the price here... not telling about pre-ordering or pre-loads... just lame.

HT UK

You asking for pre-loads... and in europe we're still asking for the pricing... I don't know how they can care less about digital sales in europe if only two days from release we don't even know the price here... not telling about pre-ordering or pre-loads... just lame.

I'm actually from the UK :) I just bought it from the US store as it was cheaper and has the DLC

EU PSN is normally good for pre-orders. (Having them up early, not pricing)

N30RYU

I'm actually from the UK :) I just bought it from the US store as it was cheaper and has the DLC

EU PSN is normally good for pre-orders. (Having them up early, not pricing)

I'm looking for the spanish version but if they price it 70€ (they already said there will be a normal and limited digital version and makes me think the worse), I rather pre-order it in the US Store and pay 43€ even if it means playing it in english.
Let's hope they will say the price with the store week update... so I'm in time to pre-order the game in the US Store.

Darkone

So many great games this month its insane.
Don`t see myself playing SS any time soon, maybe 3 weeks from now i will play it.

FeiRR

Banned
I'm looking for the spanish version but if they price it 70€ (they already said there will be a normal and limited digital version and makes me think the worse), I rather pre-order it in the US Store and pay 43€ even if it means playing it in english.
Let's hope they will say the price with the store week update... so I'm in time to pre-order the game in the US Store.
Your English seems fine... Aren't localized games annoying for you? For me they sound like cartoons.

I'd say GG stagnating while SP improving (based on impressions), but one of their main guys leaving makes wonder about the next inFamous (or new IP) for SuckerPunch.

One guy is not the entire studio. They made the first 2 infamous games without him.

Not directed at you, but why is it everytime a person leaves a studio it gets such a negative reaction? Why not celebrate the person's work and embrace their next move? What if Sucker Punch is in more than capable hands, and he is going to a studio in need of a shot in the arm?

Squalor

honestly i hope KZ gets no more chances after Shadowfall
The franchise doesn't deserve another chance after Shadowfall. I was amazed at how bad the campaign was. Killzone 3's wasn't as great as Killzone 2's, but it wasn't bad. Shadowfall just wasn't good at all. It was really disappointing.

Now that I think about it, I would like one more if it were guaranteed to redeem the franchise, but I do not think they can, so it's probably time for Guerrilla to move on.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Definitely my favourite PS4 title so far.
Mine too! Just finished the game and I think it's the best superhero game I've ever played. This, to me, is the first "great" next gen game, this is why you should buy a PS4.

Mask

Anybody else had their CE shipped from Game yet? Did you get any emails beyond the original Processing Order email?

Checked my account, and it's supposedly shipped, but I didn't get any email saying it shipped.

My Ground Zeroes was sent out by Shopto, so I should get that tomorrow at the very least.

ChuckNyce

Should have this bad boy in my hands later tonight. Have work tomorrow and off on Friday so I may wait to play/stream this as soon as Twitch streams are allowed (12:01AM Friday I believe). Not sure if I can hold out that long though lol.

Top Bottom