• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

B.O.O.M

Those newest screens inspired me:
v2CqzTa.gif

holy shiit

bravo

Jigolo

Gonna play evil first so I can get a hang of the controls while not worrying if I kill the innocent. When I'm more used to it I'll do Hero next.

Namikaze1

I'm gonna go down the hero route first. That's what I did in the previous titles and what I'm gonna do with this one. I usually do the hero route for the story. The Infamous route is where I just kill everyone in sight and punt the living shit out of pedestrians and bad guys alike. No one is safe from me during that play through.

Basically when you're playing the game, if you're just running around or at a standstill, is the city sounds audible? As in do you hear cars, people moving around and talking and general "city" sound easily??

Hard for me to tell what all the ambient sound is because of the sound of the rain. But you can hear the pedestrians talk from time to time, but they're not really chatty, you can hear cars and horns and car alarms while running on the streets and rooftops.

Is the background music nice and loud enough to provide "oomph"?

The music that plays when you're in the city is simple and low tones, not loud.

Does the moves Delson do make nice hit confirmation sounds?? Like the punches sound similar to say Batman's punches in AA or AC?

This was one area that I was worried about after reading previews, but I'm happy to say I am pleased with it, Destruction sounds good and so does the fireball, the shotgun like shot sounds great and the melee is pretty good.

All in all I feel like it definitely has enough oomph and more than the previous two for sure.

This is the last shot I am going to post for now unless I can make sure they're nowhere near a spoiler. I wanna continue with the story so here it is.

1782451_10203498713327614_759431934_o.jpg

K' Dash

Guys, I know Stupid Sony won't have a preload for this, but will it have that feature where you can play as you download?

Anyway, I'm preordering it digital :/

Shin-Ra

Guys, I know Stupid Sony won't have a preload for this, but will it have that feature where you can play as you download?

Anyway, I'm preordering it digital :/
Chris Zimmerman said it properly supported [PlayGo] play-as-you-download in one of the streams last week.

Top Bottom