• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Cheetah could have bought them legit in the first place...maybe...hopefully...probably....not

I highly doubt Cheetah stole the games that were sold. Look at the eBay history, this is a successful business for the owner. Cheetah probably has connections with a mom and pop store and was able to secure a lot of copies to distribute early which promotes his eBay business (or else he would of really hiked up the price for a triple A game being released early).

Ploid 3.0

Step dad just bought a PS4, score! So I'm going to pre-order this. Won't even be so bad having it in the living room, because I own a Vita.

Now the first PS4 game I'll own, will be the first PS4 game that was about to make me salty.

Also if you have a PS3 in the room you would like the PS4, just disconnect 2 cords, take the PS4 to the PS3 spot and connect them. Fast transport, it's a light small box.

Congrats. Don't forget to grab the PS+ games if you're currently a member.

He gets PS+ for 14 days + the one month for free. I only managed to get the 1 month, I didn't figure out how to get the 14days for free before being a member, or for being a new member.

Gurish

Guys is it true that the game got downgraded?

i haven't seen the streams but i saw some pics that someone took from the game and it looks fine.

Why does ppl say that?

Dinjooh

Also if you have a PS3 in the room you would like the PS4, just disconnect 2 cords, take the PS4 to the PS3 spot and connect them. Fast transport, it's a light small box.

Won't work if you have the phat PS3 though (different ac cord). I learned that after pulling cables all the way through the room.

Ploid 3.0

Guys is it true that the game got downgraded?

i haven't seen the streams but i saw some pics that someone took from the game and it looks fine.

Why does ppl say that?

People are saying it because they are grasping at straws. The game is drop dead gorgeous.

Through my 5.1 speakers it sounds awesome. I don't know what you mean by barren all I can say is that when previewers talked about the lack of oomph when shooting, I don't think that's the case at all. Ask me specifically what you mean and I will check it out for you.

About Killzone Shadowfall levels, only noticed the noise when I was uploading pics and it wasn't loud at all.

Can you tell me the difficulty levels of the game?

(for trophy purposes)

Are the difficulties Easy, Normal, Hard, Expert or Easy, Normal, and Expert?

-griffy-

Banned
Those newest screens inspired me:
v2CqzTa.gif

viveks86

Can you tell me the difficulty levels of the game?

(for trophy purposes)

Are the difficulties Easy, Normal, Hard, Expert or Easy, Normal, and Expert?

I'm playing on expert no matter what the answer is. Don't care if I die a 1000 times. I'm pretty sure that's how the game will force me to try every single power and move based on the circumstance.

If you played inFamous 1&2 you might've noticed that the city was absolutely silent if you just stood around and did nothing. Literally the only thing you could hear while standing on a rooftop was crickets on inFAMOUS 2.

Did that somehow change?

Really hard for me to tell on account of the rain, but I turned the music down and I could hear sirens in the distance, a few npc's talk every once in a while and you could also hear the protests from the streets whenever you went by. Only thing you don't hear are car horns and vehicles driving.

Edit: You can also hear car alarms going off and every once in a while a car horn.

Through my 5.1 speakers it sounds awesome. I don't know what you mean by barren all I can say is that when previewers talked about the lack of oomph when shooting, I don't think that's the case at all. Ask me specifically what you mean and I will check it out for you.
Basically when you're playing the game, if you're just running around or at a standstill, is the city sounds audible? As in do you hear cars, people moving around and talking and general "city" sound easily?? Is the background music nice and loud enough to provide "oomph"? Does the moves Delson do make nice hit confirmation sounds?? Like the punches sound similar to say Batman's punches in AA or AC?

Top Bottom