• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

InfoWars is behind Trump’s idea that the media is covering up terrorist attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

notaskwid

tumblr_m9uuiquBSJ1rubgmd.jpg

What did the Koreans just do to their president for taking advice from a shadowy un-elected fortune teller ? Starting to sound really familiar. Info wars or Steve bannon it's all the same. Black magic and madness.

Well Korea's K-12 education system pretty much shits on the US's so it's not shocking they're not as "give them a chance" to the President of their country being led by utter stupidity. That and the whole "All opinions are worth listening to and should be given an equal platform to" mindset never really took off in Korea.

So basically "if it's a person I don't like then they're with the Illuminati"?

You can't sustain fringe conspiracy beliefs without subscribing to the idea of massive global cover-ups. sometimes going back generations.

Anything less means you'll choke on the cognitive dissonance as every authoritative source proves you wrong.

Ecto311

Not so harmless now, eh?

Almost like giving nutjobs a platform is a bad idea.

I am a prime example of 100% truth in my post and Alex changing me into believing in trump. Love how this keeps getting posted as if I and others are serious. I put a goddamn meme of this dickhead doing dickhead things in it and it keeps getting quoted like I am a diehard follower.

That podcast did a ton of harm! Converted me for sure! This is the knee jerk bullshit that makes forums hard to be involved in. But he said he was changed by what Alex said. It's right here under this meme making fun of the guy he is taking serious! Psychic Vampires! Derp.

All the other quoted things are people claiming to be having fun. How hard is that to understand? Laughing and commenting on a fun podcast isn't harmless now? Come on man.

SerTapTap

I can't believe people are still defending this monster as if attacking him were attacking the republican party. That says infinitely more about what you think is the republican party than it says about the person you're disagreeing with.

The history books in 100 years are going to look pretty fucking insane when they start charting this period of time.

That's if history books would even exist then...

History is written by the victor. And, as we know, this administration is winning so much they're getting tired of winning!

It's InfoWars, this is literally their entire schtick.

Granted, they never had the attention of the POTUS and his administration before...

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
I miss the days when conspiracy nuts were laughed at and ignored :/

Conspiracy believers seem to have become more and more mainstream as fragile people who identify with cultural conservatism panic over the sensation of society moving on without them and their values.

If people believe in conspiracies because it makes them feel more important and significant, consider that shit like infowars is popular among red state voters who want to believe things that hurt their causes like school shootings are false flag ops. Part of a grand conspiracy by "liberals" to take control of society by removing Guns, God, and Patriotism.

It is after all one of the reasons Trump energized certain voters. They saw someone like themselves. Reactionary. Believing everything is a conspiracy against him.

SerTapTap

So basically "if it's a person I don't like then they're with the Illuminati"?

TBH we knew Trump bought into this shit. All his talk of "global elites" supporting hillary--that's how wackjobs talk about the Jews. He was always a conspiracy theorist. The media was way too soft on him.

InfoWars will forgive me if I don't think the people who spread the idea of Sandy Hook Trutherism have Americans' best interest in mind discussing a media gag effort on covering terrorist attacks.

I am a prime example of 100% truth in my post and Alex changing me into believing in trump. Love how this keeps getting posted as if I and others are serious. I put a goddamn meme of this dickhead doing dickhead things in it and it keeps getting quoted like I am a diehard follower.

That podcast did a ton of harm! Converted me for sure! This is the knee jerk bullshit that makes forums hard to be involved in. But he said he was changed by what Alex said. It's right here under this meme making fun of the guy he is taking serious! Psychic Vampires! Derp.

All the other quoted things are people claiming to be having fun. How hard is that to understand? Laughing and commenting on a fun podcast isn't harmless now? Come on man.
I mean, you're welcome to find it "entertaining" or "funny" but I think it's mostly scary because this is what the POTUS believes.

fin

Did Trump actually say that he got it from Infowars??? Or is the website just assuming that's the case? Why would they draw that line connecting Trump to Infowars?

Maybe Trump is getting this from actual intelligence??

SerTapTap

Did Trump actually say that he got it from Infowars??? Or is the website just assuming that's the case? Why would they draw that line connecting Trump to Infowars?

Trump doesn't read his intelligence and the CIA doesn't investigate non-existent "media coverups" they investigate real things, and not things about the news.

Mahonay

Banned

Lol no.

Xater

What if the next Trump interview will be on Infowars?

Of course I meant real media outlets. by that I also don#t mean the ones Trump considers real news.

No, but he posted something else from Infowars just days ago. It's probably safe to assume that this is where he got this shit from.

This fake article is still up on his Facebook page. You can check if you want to:

bildschirmfoto2017-02ruu3a.png

Pedrito

It's been a talking poing of the anti-immigration crowd for a while that the "liberal media" are protecting muslims by not talking about attacks. You don't need to go to InfoWars to read that.

fin

Of course I meant real media outlets. by that I also don#t mean the ones Trump considers real news.

No, but he posted something else from Infowars just days ago. It's probably safe to assume that this is where he got this shit from.

This fake article is still up on his Facebook page. You can check if you want to:

bildschirmfoto2017-02ruu3a.png

Yeah I just googled Kuiwait Muslim ban and got hits both saying it happened and saying it's false. wtf is going on.

Steel

Banned
We are living in a world where tabloid garbage like infowars breitbart and the National Enquirer are the citied source of the President of the United States.

And all other sources other than Lifezette are fake news until they say something positive about Trump. Then they're fake news again when they don't.

haxan7

Banned
Makes no sense, why would the media give away money by not jumping all over every terrorist act

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
wtf euro attacks are always huge news each time they happen. hes referring to things hes seen ON THE NEWS. info wars is referring to NEWS STORIES in their coverup stories.

fuck all of you that believe conspiracy shyte, god

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Behind and behind. It seems to me Trump is more than capable enough to cook up his own lunatic conspiracy theories

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
What ever happened to every terrorist attack being a false flag by the US govt?

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Time to add "believes in media conspiracy protecting terrorists" to glowing bullet points like "anti-vaxxer", "climate change denier", and "birther" underneath the president's name.

Whee!

weekev

Banned
i sure picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue
Or did you? Maybe you never quit and your brain invented an alternate reality where you are so high you believe this shit is real. Think about it....maybe your just reeeeeeeeally fucking high.
Maybe we all are.
It's the only explanation.

Biske

This is worrying

But also amazing how Trump and this administration finds a way to embarrass and make fools of themselves everyday.

Pedrito

What ever happened to every terrorist attack being a false flag by the US govt?

It's simple really:

White attacker(s): False flag to take our guns away
Muslim attacker(s): Cover up by the media/government to protect George Soros' ongoing white genocide

TI82

Banned
What was really upsetting is a guy I know from my Air Force days reposted trumps tweet saying that it was truthful. 😢

This is a guy who when asked why he needed an AR-15 hunting he said "in case things go south".

Mahonay

Banned
What was really upsetting is a guy I know from my Air Force days reposted trumps tweet saying that it was truthful. ��

This is a guy who when asked why he needed an AR-15 hunting he said "in case things go south".
I mean that is the exact mindset that got Trump into office. Guy is pretty much brainwashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom