• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

InfoWars is behind Trump’s idea that the media is covering up terrorist attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
"The goblins are using you tax dollars to pay for their abortions! Resist Soros and the globalist nWo!"- InfoWars

"Y'know, this guy's onto something" - President of the United States

Future

More disappointed in Americans. If you tally up the number that voted trump, didn't vote at all, or voted third party...you have a healthy majority of Americans that allowed this idiocy to happen. Some Americans still speak on this with pride

"Democratic Party should have supported Bernie. America deserves this."

Was recently told this to my face while they defended not voting Clinton, but at the same time being a progressive and living Bernie. You got a crowd relishing in the fact this is a disaster thinking this is good long term

cakely

I was assuming the Orange Shitstain gets literally all of his information from watching TV, so how is he reading InfoWars?

tbm24

More disappointed in Americans. If you tally up the number that voted trump, didn't vote at all, or voted third party...you have a healthy majority of Americans that allowed this idiocy to happen. Some Americans still speak on this with pride

"Democratic Party should have supported Bernie. America deserves this."

Was recently told this to my face while they defended not voting Clinton, but at the same time being a progressive and living Bernie. You got a crowd relishing in the fact this is a disaster thinking this is good long term

What I learned this past election is that most people don't actually care about government be it local, state, or federal. They cared about the election because it was socially expedient to do so. Now that it's over all they can do is sit on the side and watch.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Where does it say that?

The second paragraph.

"It’s gotten to a point where it’s not even being reported," he said to military leaders at U.S. Central Command. "And in many cases the very, very dishonest press doesn’t want to report it. They have their reasons, and you understand that."

Bluenoser

Doesn't feel real. It's bad enough for a child like President to believe this nonsense, but for a good portion of the general public to swallow it up, is insanely scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom