• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Dominator

I shouldn't have played this afternoon... I'm at work now for another 10 hours and I'm itching to play more.

Game is really great.

AdamMPSP

Does anyone have a controller layout preset for a fightpad? I have the Hori fightpad for PS4, and I like it, but can't decide on the best button layout. I don't want to get used to something, and then end up having to change it because it was wrong to begin with. Thoughts?

I have to say I'm loving this game and it is one significantly improved sequel! Now if only we can get some of that original roster back....

dawgparty

Does anyone have a controller layout preset for a fightpad? I have the Hori fightpad for PS4, and I like it, but can't decide on the best button layout. I don't want to get used to something, and then end up having to change it because it was wrong to begin with. Thoughts?

Was gonna ask this same thing.

NullMoon

Neo Member
I have no idea what is going on, I picked this up on Xbox One and have been playing for a while now with no problems. Now, I decided to try The Multiverse and every time the game starts it crashes/freezes.

korly

I've had the XB1 version crash on me twice in the last hour playing Multiverse. I've moved the game to internal memory and did a full shutdown. Hopefully that takes care of it.

korly

I have no idea what is going on, I picked this up on Xbox One and have been playing for a while now with no problems. Now, I decided to try The Multiverse and every time the game starts it crashes/freezes.

I think it might be happening because the servers keep disconnecting and reconnecting. Not sure if it's on Microsoft or Netherrealm.

EDIT: Just had it crash from the TITLE SCREEN.

Gowans

I've had the XB1 version crash on me twice in the last hour playing Multiverse. I've moved the game to internal memory and did a full shutdown. Hopefully that takes care of it.
I've had it freeze crash with an awful noise just now at the brainiac fight in the story.

The servers are down as well, wonder if it's connected.

Edit: just again during the pre cutscene, must be a server thing

NullMoon

Neo Member
I've had it freeze crash with an awful noise just now at the brainiac fight in the story.

The servers are down as well, wonder if it's connected.
I think it is, I noticed I wasn't connected to the server ever time in crashed. I just booted it up and I'm connected to the servers and playing with no problems now.

trixx

The artstyle is so repugnant to me that I can't be objective. lol.

But off topic.

Injustice 2 is dope.

Oh dang I thought KI looked real nice. Bad on stream but looks great in person. There is some clash in style though. I don't know how I feel about Injustice visually

Marvel

could never
It includes 9 characters too, it's not too much more than the standard £30 season passes floating around.

Me too. I closed and restarted the game and said I was not connected to the network servers anymore. Tried to play more multiverse and it crashed again. Doing a full shit down and will check later.

Lokimaru

Shitty Supes is awesome

He makes for such a better bad guy

NO fucks Superman is best Superman. It's a Batman who beats the fuck out of salaried employees whilst maintaining an air of moral superiority that I can't stand. And goddamn are they pushing Harley Quinn.

Quick question, is there any way to change the costume quickly from the character select screen? I'd rather not have to go to the customize character screen each time

Karak

Quick question, is there any way to change the costume quickly from the character select screen? I'd rather not have to go to the customize character screen each time

ya profile button there I think its x or y on the xbox opens up your various skins/profiles

bubumiao

game actually supports hdr, didnt hear about that in any reviews.

Yes and its pretty amazing implementation. Had to turned it off though after finishing the main story because of the input lag.

I guess you're playing on pro? Is there an option in game to turn it off or do I need to turn it off on my TV (which I'm not sure how to do). I guess turning on game mode will just disable it (on a KS8000)?

Q8D3vil

I guess you're playing on pro? Is there an option in game to turn it off or do I need to turn it off on my TV (which I'm not sure how to do). I guess turning on game mode will just disable it (on a KS8000)?
You can turn it off in the options.
I recommend playing solo content with HDR, game is just so damn pretty with it.
also, Cutscenes are rendered in ingame engine so HDR will work with them.

Altairre

So is Supergirl a good counter against Deadshot spammers with her teleport? Cause I bet I'll encounter a lot of those at launch. I'll probably main her either way but that would be a nice bonus.

bubumiao

How long does it take to get to level 5? I hope I can get there in a few hours once I get home so I can still get into the guild.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
How long does it take to get to level 5? I hope I can get there in a few hours once I get home so I can still get into the guild.

Not long, I got there in an hour of playing story and a couple of multiverse stages for lots of exp.

Well fuck me. This game will consume the shit outta me. I'm maining Scarecrow right now, but Aquaman and Swampy are awesome characters too. What about you, GAF?

shingi70

Banned
For those with the game already how are Superman, Green Arrow, and Firestorm? Those are my three favorite DC characters and the ones I'm interested most in learning to play well.

Altairre

Yep. I was watching Aris's stream last night of him spamming shots as Deadshot. In the one match against Supergirl he got destroyed.

UUh2lvd.gif

Top Bottom