• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Q8D3vil

Well fuck me. This game will consume the shit outta me. I'm maining Scarecrow right now, but Aquaman and Swampy are awesome characters too. What about you, GAF?
Currently playing with the Flash and Robin, they both got some sick combos and mixups.
my main goal is going to be playing Black Canary, love her so much from the comics.

Do Better

Well fuck me. This game will consume the shit outta me. I'm maining Scarecrow right now, but Aquaman and Swampy are awesome characters too. What about you, GAF?

I wanted to try out some new characters, but Catwoman has called to me again. I'm going to learn Robin at some point in the future.

I'm wanting to try some more characters, but I can't help but pick Darkseid. I wanted him since the first game and he's everything I wanted.

I also didn't think I would like the gear system, but this shit is addictive.

DrBo42

These servers are shitting the bed but when they work it is smooth.

Typical that companies completely underestimate interest. Or don't have things set up in time to deal with it.

My code only gave me Darkseid. The only other code I have is 16 digits. I don't have my skins or shaders

There's a code redeem within the game or it's a service code like PSN or XBL redeem.

Edit: Ah nevermind that in-game code redeem is just a PSN one.

FHIZ

To those playing with a stick, do you remap R2 for meter burns? I don't know, it feels kind of like a stretch on my Madcatz stick.

I can't believe this game went from not even being on my radar to buying it day one (after work today) after watching some gameplay last night. Looks like a lot of fun

Feeroper

Cant wait to play this tonight.

Quick question though - I have a TES+ stick from the SFV release. Is this stick decent enough for Injustice 2? Or would the Hori RAP stick be a better choice?

Khezu

To those playing with a stick, do you remap R2 for meter burns? I don't know, it feels kind of like a stretch on my Madcatz stick.

My layout is

L H MB Stance
M Trait interactable throw

I have no idea how that corresponds to the actual buttons.

MB takes a bit of muscle memory to regularly use it though.

I can't believe this game went from not even being on my radar to buying it day one (after work today) after watching some gameplay last night. Looks like a lot of fun

You are going to love it. The production values and polish are in another league. There is so much content as well. I have barely touched Story mode, having spent so much time in Multiverse. The frequency at which the challenges change keeps me coming back.

RIP game shafted me out of a choose your character moment in story.

Ending spoilers

I idled too long choosing between Batman and Supes and it chose Supes. RIP my game's universe.

Khezu

This is my setup on a six button pad.

Having the same issue with MB button right now.

Six button pads are really awkward for NRS games IMO.
That's why I never understood the PDP MKX pad.

For MKX on PC I used a Pokken controller lol.

I hear they work for PS4, so I might try that if I get sick of the stick.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Just a reminder to those that liked MKX and are on the fence about IJ2. The games play nothing alike.

f@luS

More than a member.
Started the game

God and evil sanders are so gooooood. Glad I preordered.
Love reverse flash , power girl and john Stewart as well. + darkseid. And 9 characters coming. Amazing ultimate edition

Linked the mobile game as well for that cyborg skin

Hey Xbox peeps, I accepted a whole slew of you just now so check to make sure it went through. Only gamergate I don't know if they're gaffers are:

sinkfla
Gowand007
GrandShaftNMN15

If one of these is yours, send me a GAF PM so I can accept you.

Skilletor

Six button pads are really awkward for NRS games IMO.
That's why I never understood the PDP MKX pad.

For MKX on PC I used a Pokken controller lol.

I hear they work for PS4, so I might try that if I get sick of the stick.

The length of the hori pad is just more comfortable the way I hold a pad for fighters (the clawwww!)

I might end up playing on a stick, though. I'm not feeling any benefits yet.

kobu

L M MB
H Trait Stance change

This way my ring finger can always reach MB and I can do L+H for grab, L+M for intractable, MB+Stance for super and you get the idea the game doesn't need more that six buttons on a stick.

I forgot to make a post about it last night, but I unlocked a special ability for Doctor Fate that blocks the opponent's use of their special meter. It replaces the special ability that blocks use of environment interactions and occupies both custom slots, but man, it has so much utility.

The length of the hori pad is just more comfortable the way I hold a pad for fighters (the clawwww!)

I might end up playing on a stick, though. I'm not feeling any benefits yet.

I just go plain old PS4 pad on NRS games. I feel like this games just feel better on a pad since you have easy access to all the top buttons easier unless you really mess around with the button layout.

The fact that I don't really care about getting good at these games makes it easier to leave the stick unplugged.

Yo FUCK Brainiac and his fucking giant tentacles that grab you and take like 50% of your health bar.

In story mode? Yeah I was taken aback at first at how much those things did. Pretty much game over at that point unless you have a good lead and meter to burn.

Top Bottom