• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

B00TE

nj5p2xd.jpg

Got Flash to level 20. Now the gear farm can truly begin lol.

I'm still working through the requests to join the Guild. There are so many! :O Several people sent me PMs to ask for an invite but the Guilds require you to submit a request in-game. I can't invite you, only point you in the direction of the Guild via the ID: 3PASS.

Q8D3vil

I'm still working through the requests to join the Guild. There are so many! :O Several people sent me PMs to ask for an invite but the Guilds require you to submit a request in-game. I can't invite you, only point you in the direction of the Guild via the ID: 3PASS.
Still pending application.
PSN: thrudgilmer

Hey Xbox peeps, I accepted a whole slew of you just now so check to make sure it went through. Only gamergate I don't know if they're gaffers are:

sinkfla
Gowand007
GrandShaftNMN15

If one of these is yours, send me a GAF PM so I can accept you.

Aw man I wish my name was Grandshaft lol. I sent you a pm on gaf this morning and a request to the guild in game.

A few hours, if that. I hopped around characters quite a bit today and still got that no problem. Spent most of my time in the multiverse for gear, but single fight gives a lot of XP.

Great to hear!

I'm already juggling way too many games as it is, so it's nice to know this isn't too much of a grind

vg260

Wait so are the Ultimate Edition contents the same as the season pass or is it a lesser version of it?

It is the "Ultimate Pack":
The Ultimate Pack upgrades you to the Ultimate Edition and grants access to 9 additional fighters as they are released, 2 exclusive gear shaders, and unlocks the Power Girl, John Stewart, and Reverse-Flash premiere skins.

If you bought the Ultimate edition on PS4, it just shows you as owning this item.

Gotta get people in the guild multiverse completing our challenges. That Cheetah boss event needs to get wrecked.

This. I'm trying to run through the Multiverse challenge for our Guild as well. If we have enough people complete the objectives we all receive three Gold Guild Mother Boxes on top of the standard rewards.

Rarius

Legit question, do they even remotely address why you can go toe to toe with Doctor Fate? His abilities should make paste out of every other character

In story mode? Yeah I was taken aback at first at how much those things did. Pretty much game over at that point unless you have a good lead and meter to burn.
There and in the AI battle simulator on Multiverse. He was the final mofo of the bunch and couldn't defeat him. My thumbs hurts.

Grimsen

Legit question, do they even remotely address why you can go toe to toe with Doctor Fate? His abilities should make paste out of every other character

I'm 3/4 through the story, but from what I can tell
the dude seems at odds with his helmet, so his inner conflict could explain it.

Also, krypto-pills.

dcelw540

In the first game everybody takes these pills that makes them pretty much take huge amoimys of damage.

In the first game everybody takes these pills that makes them pretty much take huge amoimys of damage.

But that doesn't explain this. 1. The pills were only temporary, they wore off after a kind of short time. 2. they ran out of them. They talk about it in the comics by the end there are no more of the green pills.

So what's the deal with Scarecrow for people who have finished the story? Is he a zombie? Resurrected? Avatar of the Roth? Retconned his death?

iiicon

Gotta get people in the guild multiverse completing our challenges. That Cheetah boss event needs to get wrecked.

I was trying to do Guild Multiverse stuff earlier but I had server connection issues. I managed to complete one event, at least.

Top Bottom