• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

JAXXX

Jim Lee shows off the concept art for his version of Raiden (instagram.com)
jimleeart-
My initial concept art for RAIDEN for the #injustice2 game. This DLC pack also includes #BlackManta and #Hellboy!

y21eqG0DwRBS5xQrOy1ESzJFL1fAlY7Q7jGAnLcl1Ic.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYP6n32BIfr/

patchday

I think they learned their lesson about this, it wasn't the case with Starfire i feel like

I hope so. As a matter of fact we're still missing rest of her abilities which is just fine with me. I'd even dare to hope the upcoming dlc characters will only have 2 abilities ever that are automatically unlocked when you hit 20

delSai

Now that Yakuza Kiwami has arrived i have to take a short break from Injustice :( I'll hopefully be done by the time Manta is out

God, Bruce doesn't play around with Ivy in the comic(
which makes sense since he's there for the resurrected Alfred and have no time for games
).

vg260

Maybe the new patch should be hitting in the next day or two.

I hope they have some new cosmetic stuff. I'm tired of gear and was actually saving some credit for this game and I haven't spent any yet. It's been disappointing in terms of variety even with gear. I want some iconic and crazy stuff.

I do have a ton of characters I need to learn too, so that part is good.

vg260

I think the only patch notes stream they did was for the huge balance update and the last two patches dropped the 30th and 31th. If they haven't done a stream by now, I'm guessing it will hit any time now. I guess it depends if they want it out before or after the holiday weekend.

patchday

man Jim Lee just ran out of ideas what to do with Raiden I guess cause he looks so awful

surely NRS not going to let one of their lead characters go out like this. I suppose all the effort went into his accessories (gear)

Top Bottom