• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Damn, it just struck me what one of the lines Black Manta will have is and how much it fits here:
"How's the wife and kid?" can be said to both Aquaman and Superman here.

ZeroX03

Banned
From the other thread:

Ab1G6WF.jpg

So beautiful. I don't like the mask changes a bit, but we won't be stuck with it.

JAXXX

injustice2fighterpack-515x272.jpg

additional Black Manta info.
According to GameSpot, it looks like Black Manta releases on 9/12.

Gameplay trailer will be on Sunday, 8/27 at 7pm EST.

Fighter Pack 2 goes on sale on September 12, with its first character--Black Manta--also being available that day.

The trailer states a worldwide gameplay reveal for him is coming on Sunday, May 27, but that's a typo--it will in fact be happening this Sunday, August 27.

You can watch a livestream at 4 PM PT / 7 PM ET / 12 AM BST on NetherRealm's Twitch channel.

I hope most of Black Manta's dialogue doesn't have shit to do with he death of his dad. One piece, at the most, will be fine, but I hope it isn't the crux of his character like his recent portrayals have it being.

People complaining about fighter pack 2 are being drama queens you shouldn't blindly buy all inclusive dlc packages if you don't think you'll like every DLC.

Q8D3vil

At this point im sure raiden is there because they can just reuse his shit from mkx and wont require tons of work.
Hellboy and black manta are hype.

patchday

I think Hellboy is a good example of what a guest chaarcter can do. They can be a big surprise.

I think Raiden is a bad example of a guest character. He just feels forced. But he will sale anyway because he is included in the FP2.

luckily I never buy season passes. I am always willing to just pay more so I can put my foot down for stuff I dont want to pay for. They will have to pimp Raiden hard if they want me to pay for him. Like- you better show off cool alternative gear, great specials, and good combos.

I don't buy season passes 90% of the time but I did buy the ultimate here I'm not wild about Raiden but I did end up putting alot of time into Sub Zero though so who knows.

patchday

I would've purchased Deluxe edition but when I saw they were adding loot boxes with microtransactions + MK guess characters I hit the brakes on that. But I never buy season passes anyways.

I do like to get Ultimate editions later so eventually I'll end up with Raiden now to think of it if this comes to PC. This is the only reason I have Scorpion in IJ1. Didnt have him on 360 but he came with ultimate on PC/PS4

I would've purchased Deluxe edition but when I saw they were adding loot boxes with microtransactions + MK guess characters I hit the brakes on that. But I never buy season passes anyways.

I do like to get Ultimate editions later so eventually I'll end up with Raiden now to think of it if this comes to PC. This is the only reason I have Scorpion in IJ1. Didnt have him on 360 but he came with ultimate on PC/PS4

Same here. Just planning on Level 20 all the guys/gals before I buy the DLCs. I wonder if Darkseid is an extra even if I buy the complete dlc package ?

vg260

Never saw this old Boon tweet after his guest character poll that Spawn won:
@bladedla @noobde no we wanted Hellboy wrong character
EB: What aboot both?
10:22 PM - 17 Nov 2016

Yeah, after the Hellboy reveal, I'd bet on Spawn in the next pack for sure.

Squire

Banned
I like Hellboy, but it's really disappointing getting all these guest characters when there's a treasure trove of great DC heroes and villains they could use.

Ryce

Yeah, I'm so excited for Manta. He was the only DLC newcomer I was actively pulling for. There are obviously lots of cool DC characters who have yet to appear in Injustice, but Black Manta felt like the most glaring omission to me -- Aquaman was the only "big six" character without an archenemy in Injustice 1 or 2.

Yeah, I'm so excited for Manta. He was the only DLC newcomer I was actively pulling for. There are obviously lots of cool DC characters who have yet to appear in Injustice, but Black Manta felt like the most glaring omission to me -- Aquaman was the only "big six" character without an archenemy in Injustice 1 or 2.
I need to hear his voice. If he can deliver THAT line well the whole pack will be worth it.

vg260

Is there any reason not to believe a second season is coming?

I just want I2 to have as much content as possible.

Nothing definitive either way, but based on their history of a 2-year game cycle, and the nine characters already meeting their claim of the most ever and spilling over to next year, it's not super encouraging.

I really want longer support for this game, but I honestly don't see it happening. I'd be happy to be proven wrong, though.

netguy503

Is there a GAF guild that has open spots I can join please? I hate joining guilds that the game suggests and not having the members contribute to the goals/be inactive.

Top Bottom