• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

All stat boosts, enhancements, and what not are turned off for ranked so its just cosmetic at that point.

Can be turned off in other modes as well if both players agree.

ALSO where is the AI battle thing, I was gonna set it up last night and completely forgot.

The AI Battle Simulator is under the Multiplayer menu.

Grisby

What's the move for Supergirl called where she punches a dude multiple times in the air? Gonna hit up some practice with her tomorrow after failing spectacularly while online tonight.

Xeteh

Yeah, i'm digging Scarecrow too surprisingly.

I kinda wanna try Robin next since i like his fighting style even though i dislike damian lol

Robin looks fun to play but I doubt I could ever handle his Whiney McEdgerson attitude.

Finished story mode last night
(I sided with Superman, errr ending)
. Try to choose a main now for Multiverse mode, so far Black Adam is really good for me: easy input, good damage, can fight in melee and range.

iBlue

Forgot to ask, i got the ultimate edition on psn how can i use rever flash? cant find him or any of the skins that comes with the ultimate edition

Ibuki

Banned
Forgot to ask, i got the ultimate edition on psn how can i use rever flash? cant find him or any of the skins that comes with the ultimate edition

Go to Character Customization and at the very bottom of the list you will see the Shader section

I've played over 100 Ranked matches and I haven't seen a single Grodd. I guess he's not really among us.
I sent a request to Gaf's House of Ls 4. My name is the same as it is here.

Just sent my Guild request a few minutes ago and now I'm Multiversing the shit outta Green Arrow. Boy his combos are awesome and his punch-arrow its funny as hell.

Naite

Got burnt out on trying to level up/farm loot in multiverse so I tried playing Battle Simulator in Very Hard mode. I didn't think much of boss Brainiac when I fought him before, but fighting him in very hard is rough.

J-Tier

I never figured out how to get into a guild. Seems like all three are maxed out, which is probably why.

What are the perks for being in a guild?

EDIT: Oh I see, Sent request. My ID is jtir123

Xeteh

I love the character intros. Harley's have been the best so far but I like Canary's attitude.

BC: You were a jerk to Bruce.
Fishlord: You will address me as royalty!
BC: You were a jerk to Bruce, your Highness.

Okay, I haven't gotten to play too much this week because of work and stuff, but I wrapped up story mode and moved on to Multiverse mode. How do I go about unlocking new skins in this game? And/Or does each piece of gear have a different cosmetic look?

Chairhome

This game is so much fun. I'm trying out Darkseid's multiverse challenge and he's a beast!
So much fan service for the DC crowd, I love it

Xeteh

Okay, I haven't gotten to play too much this week because of work and stuff, but I wrapped up story mode and moved on to Multiverse mode. How do I go about unlocking new skins in this game? And/Or does each piece of gear have a different cosmetic look?

The premium skins cost the premium currency but you do get some while playing (or you can buy'm). The gear does have unique looks, some are shared between pieces but there's a ton of different models and then the shaders help with that as well.

ZeroX03

Banned
Pay attention to EXP bonuses on gear if you want to level quickly. I got some "don't jump" and "perfect round" gear, getting nearly 1000 bonus exp per fight.

And oh my God the Captain Cold ending. Absolutely Zero approved.

Rarius

I could totally imagine a guest character being one of the Watchmen, especially now that they're involved with DC Rebirth.

ZeroX03

Banned
What's the best tier of mother box to spend credits on?

Also: How is Jay Garrick's alternate color not The Rival? What a huge missed opportunity.

805463-rival.jpg

I love the character intros. Harley's have been the best so far but I like Canary's attitude.

BC: You were a jerk to Bruce.
Fishlord: You will address me as royalty!
BC: You were a jerk to Bruce, your Highness.

There really are some surprisingly good interactions between the cast. Atrocitus and Harley Quinn clash got me the first time I heard it.

Harley: You would make a cute plushie! Atrocitus: What!?..... is a plushie?

Scotia

Banned
Didn't see a way for me to do that so I've deleted the game and I'm reinstalling it. Everything's gone to my download queue so hopefully everything's there when I go back in.

Reinstalled the game and the Demons Shader and Reverse Flash are still unusable. Deleting and reinstalling doesn't work. Does anyone know what the problem is here?

Some of the multiverse objectives are dumb. one of them was to complete an event without using a character power. but in one of the events one of the fights had a meta challenge where you have to use a character power.

sinkfla87

I didn't even know you could send AI out to do towers haha. This is perfect for when I'm at work and want to level up Grodd. I have no idea how to use him :(.

Slaythe

So, now that it's been a few days, I still can't believe they literally made a single Superman headgear, gave it different names, and called it a day.

Like even if Superman doesn't use headgear, give him different hairstyles or give him headgear from the actual cartoons/comics.

That's annoying because 100% of all Superman online have the exact same face.

There isn't even a kingdom come shader with white and black hair =( .

I didn't even know you could send AI out to do towers haha. This is perfect for when I'm at work and want to level up Grodd. I have no idea how to use him :(.

You fucking wot mate ?

How ?!

sinkfla87

How do you do this??

Go to AI battle simulator, and edit one of your 2 AI loadouts (choose what attributes you want) for any character. Then go into​ multiverse and choose whatever tower you want. When you go to character select press square/x and press left to go to your AI loadouts. Choose one and have fun pressing A a lot!

Tidalwave

For those working on Supermans multiverse planet.. good luck. Just did the Darkseid boss fight. It took me two days to get to 20 and then 2 and a half hours to beat him. All I can say is.... Keep trying. Learn his laser patterns. Duck..move in...duck..attack. Dont give him an opportunity to come back at you. It is possible. Although, depending on your sef control you might lose a controller in the process.

Edit: also jump as little as possible.

ajanke

Go to AI battle simulator, and edit one of your 2 AI loadouts (choose what attributes you want) for any character. Then go into​ multiverse and choose whatever tower you want. When you go to character select press square/x and press left to go to your AI loadouts. Choose one and have fun pressing A a lot!
Single player multiverse? I was doing some battle sim before but only against other ppl

sinkfla87

Single player multiverse? I was doing so battle sim before but only against other ppl

Yeah single player only I believe. Go to battle simulator and you can do it on any tower it seems like. Quick way and lazy way to level up your characters and get motherbox lol. Already jumped 2 levels with GA.

Slaythe

Welp........

Gonna level my characters easily with this I guess.....

I get work soon as a new guild opens.
Im never making it in lol.
And i agree with some others about inconsistent ai, one moment im getting my ass hammered to jupiter to the point where every single throw i attempt is countered and i get shat on with 15-20 hit combos, i restart the fight and i get a near perfect win.

Oh and the story mode is glorious.
Just finished the firestorm chapter.... Dat flash chase tho

ajanke

Yeah single player only I believe. Go to battle simulator and you can do it on any tower it seems like. Quick way and lazy way to level up your characters and get motherbox lol. Already jumped 2 levels with GA.
Cool I'll have to check this out. Didn't realize you could do it in the multiverse.

Top Bottom