• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

abrack08

I have a problem. I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition last month and everything is accessible expect for Reverse Flash and the Demons Shader. Reverse Flash is there but says I have to use source crystals to buy him and the demons shader is nowhere to be seen. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Reinstalled the game and the Demons Shader and Reverse Flash are still unusable. Deleting and reinstalling doesn't work. Does anyone know what the problem is here?

Are you sure you got the Ultimate Edition? There was another tier in between the regular version and Ultimate that came with Power Girl and the Gods Shader, but not Reverse Flash / Demon Shader / Stewart Lantern.

Go to AI battle simulator, and edit one of your 2 AI loadouts (choose what attributes you want) for any character. Then go into​ multiverse and choose whatever tower you want. When you go to character select press square/x and press left to go to your AI loadouts. Choose one and have fun pressing A a lot!

Huh. wow i didnt even notice that. Thanks man. now can level up characters i have not used yet.

Scotia

Banned
Are you sure you got the Ultimate Edition? There was another tier in between the regular version and Ultimate that came with Power Girl and the Gods Shader, but not Reverse Flash / Demon Shader / Stewart Lantern.

Yes, I definitely got the Ultimate Edition. It says I have all the downloaded but for some reason Reverse Flash and the Demons Shader is the only two things not unlocked for me. I have Power Girl and Stewart and can use both no problem.

sinkfla87

Welp........

Gonna level my characters easily with this I guess.....

Hahaha that's why I'm doing it. It's good for characters you eventually want to level up and play but are on the back burner for you. Also shockingly (yes pun intended) enough, it taught me some new GA combos with his shock arrows. Right now I'm using Fate in endless. I think endless is a very good way to do this if you don't want your arcade ladders beaten by the computer and the endings spoiled for you.

Huh. wow i didnt even notice that. Thanks man. now can level up characters i have not used yet.

No problem! The grind is very real and glad I can help lol.

ZeroX03

Banned
Yes, I definitely got the Ultimate Edition. It says I have all the downloaded but for some reason Reverse Flash and the Demons Shader is the only two things not unlocked for me. I have Power Girl and Stewart and can use both no problem.

Took a full reinstall and patch to fix it for me. Which you've already done so yeah...

Permanently A

How can I get better at executing combos? I'm following this: http://segmentnext.com/2017/05/17/injustice-2-batman-guide/

For this combo: 1, 2, 3, b + 2, b + 2, 3, Grapple

I'm able to do b+2 twice by itself, but not after 1 2 3. I can only do b+2 once after 1 2 3 and I don't know why.

For this combo: uf + 2, 2, 2, 3, uf + 2, 1, 2, 3, b + 2, 3

I have the individual pieces of this combo down, but when I try to string it all together it doesn't work. The main breaking part is after the second uf + 2, its a crapshoot if the 1,2,3 actually combos and I can't figure out what to do differently. By itself I can execute 1,2,3 no problem, but coming after uf+2 makes it really hard.

Any advice is appreciated, this is the first fighting game where I'm actually trying to learn combos and stuff.

Skilletor

Try restoring all of your licenses. I had the same issue.

Going to apply for the Xbox guild later today.

Darkseid finally unlocked. I have most likely found my main, unless Brainiac surprises me when I unlock him. Still need to properly give Joker and Scarecrow a go in the lab.

It's been a while. But which shortcuts and assists are best to turn off? I turned off release check and pretty much everything else aside from the button shortcuts for grabs etc.

Game's great. Digging the story mode, despite it being hard when switching around characters so much.

Seijuro

How do I do that?

From google: Restore Licenses. Select (Settings) > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licenses]. If content you've downloaded from PlayStation®Store or add-on content fails to start, this might fix the problem.

Scotia

Banned
From google: Restore Licenses. Select (Settings) > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licenses]. If content you've downloaded from PlayStation®Store or add-on content fails to start, this might fix the problem.

Thank you, I'll give it a try now.

Hey guys, if you're in PS4 Guild 1, come do the Guild Multiverse challenge with me. I didn't realise, but we receive perks if there are multiple members present and attempting the challenges.

sinkfla87

Hey guys, if you're in PS4 Guild 1, come do the Guild Multiverse challenge with me. I didn't realise, but we receive perks if there are multiple members present and attempting the challenges.

Hey I'm online, but my work internet is going to crap out in about 5 minutes haha. If you wait ten minutes I can join you?

And i agree with some others about inconsistent ai, one moment im getting my ass hammered to jupiter to the point where every single throw i attempt is countered and i get shat on with 15-20 hit combos, i restart the fight and i get a near perfect win.

I've long thought NRS games have some kind of AI changing to a slightly lower level if your getting hammered enough times or blowing the CPU up enough rasing it.

sinkfla87

No problem Sink! XD I'll be attempting the challenges a few times over.

Congrats on the
Constantine
icon. I'm jealous man.

Thank you! I couldn't believe I got it lol. With that and the fact he's an assist on multiverse I'm like 90 percent confident he's in lol. Want to try to invite me to the challenge? I haven't been kicked yet but if I do get kicked I'll re log in haha.

dot

Is there any point in joining a guild if i don't play online? Like do i still get the guild boxes or whatever if i don't have ps plus.

this is probably a silly question

Thank you! I couldn't believe I got it lol. With that and the fact he's an assist on multiverse I'm like 90 percent confident he's in lol. Want to try to invite me to the challenge? I haven't been kicked yet but if I do get kicked I'll re log in haha.

I think the odds are likely. I bet you're ecstatic!

Oh sorry, I'm just doing one of the "Towers". Nothing we can do together per se, but if multiple people are active in the Guild Multiverse, we receive perks.

Xevren

How can I get better at executing combos? I'm following this: http://segmentnext.com/2017/05/17/injustice-2-batman-guide/

For this combo: 1, 2, 3, b + 2, b + 2, 3, Grapple

I'm able to do b+2 twice by itself, but not after 1 2 3. I can only do b+2 once after 1 2 3 and I don't know why.

For this combo: uf + 2, 2, 2, 3, uf + 2, 1, 2, 3, b + 2, 3

I have the individual pieces of this combo down, but when I try to string it all together it doesn't work. The main breaking part is after the second uf + 2, its a crapshoot if the 1,2,3 actually combos and I can't figure out what to do differently. By itself I can execute 1,2,3 no problem, but coming after uf+2 makes it really hard.

Any advice is appreciated, this is the first fighting game where I'm actually trying to learn combos and stuff.

Really tired, but sometimes a visual guide would work better. Vesper arcade put up an easy guide for his combos. Hope it at least helps a little.

Naite

My hands are tired after practicing flight cancel combos with Blue Beetle's 1,3 string. Adjusting to the NRS style of buffering is definitely messing up my consistency.

Joey Ravn

Banned
I really, deeply dislike playing against Blue Beetle.

Edit: Yeah. He's fucking ridiculous. I've never had a character throw me around like he does. Those blades of his have a ridiculous reach. Fuck him.

Pundere

I really like Supergirl, but I don't think she's actually very good. She hits like a wet noodle and requires meter to even get that much. Most of her strings are minus or unsafe and her only overheads are either really telegraphed (f+3), incredibly unsafe (b+2>1+3), or both (mb port).

Interestingly 2-1-2 restands in a juggle...but it's 0 on hit so you don't even have the frame advantage to do your bad mixups. Also it's not special cancellable so nothing fun happening there.

Eye lasers and teleport seem to push her towards anti-zoning, but her frame data is so mediocre that the zoner could easily end up bullying her up close.

Or yknow maybe I just suck. That's pretty likely.

Lokimaru

Man they took away all of Wonder Woman's good pop-ups. No Spin and Changed her easy 2, 3 to forward 2, 3 with now knocks farther away. Arrg someone there must really hate her cause while she's not MKvsDC useless she's not as fun as before just has really strong hits. She barely as any Combo strings. This is like how they try to balance Chun-Li by taking away moves but making her hit harder (I swear it's like Tenshoukyaku puts the fear of God into them so they have to remove it). People like options! You basically have to Meter burn or corner trap with WW when you wanna get funky.

Top Bottom