• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

vg260

Ah, feels like only yesterday we had the "Catwoman is ugly!" and "typical NRS faces!" comments left and right.
Injustice-2-Catwoman-1.jpg
I said DAMN.
<3

Kinda want to do an eat crow wall of shame post.

All of the faces are so good. I even really like Black Adam's.

Vice

where can I find a guide to explain what stuff like this means?

want to learn how to do combos. Cant remember how I did them in MKX. lost all my links to guides on what 'BnB' means, etc. dont know how to link combos.
B=back
BF= back forward special
Mb=meter burn
J= jump

1,2,3= light, medium and heavy attack.

want to learn how to do combos. Cant remember how I did them in MKX. lost all my links to guides on what 'BnB' means, etc. dont know how to link combos.

Should be one on Test Your Might, but in general:
1 = Light
2 = Medium
3 = Heavy
MB = Meter Burn

And directions are indicated with letters, so U is Up, D is Down, and so on. DF means down then forward.

So BF1 is back, forward Light

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Delays timing wha? It's just negative edge, makes it so if you did a motion and depressed a button a special would come out if you did the motion for it.

I misspoke and completely changed that post.
I have to be more careful in the future I don't wanna be giving out misinformation.

Where'd you get this from btw? I'm having a lot of fun with Black Canary, and would like to learn how to play her.

Hey a quick question:

Can you change the audio dub in the options? Or you have to change the language of the PS4 in order to do that ?

Thanks !
I have the UK digital version, and I had the option to change either dialogue and/or text to a specific language other than the one in the System.

Marvel

could never
I'm finding Darkseid to be not only one of the most fun characters I've ever used in a fighter but if I'm having problems with my left hand or concentration his inputs are nice and simple. Easy enough to combo and the option to zone too.

Big Brett

Trying to make a more offensive Doctor Fate work, but it's just not working. His combos are kinda weak. Guess I just gotta lame it out.

How is scarecrow? That's who I'm tryna play rn. Seems pretty fun.
If you like playing a Footsie game or a mid-ranged game, he's one of the best. He definitely fits that archetype of "footsie character that can get insane damage if you give him one opening".

Trying to make a more offensive Doctor Fate work, but it's just not working. His combos are kinda weak. Guess I just gotta lame it out.
Doctor Fate is a zoner/space controller. If you want to play more offensive then you gotta bring gear into the equation or pick a different character.

Gradly

This game is fantastic. Flash is my favorite and IMO has the best design and premium skins. My only issue is the PS4 Pro runs too loud, the fan spinning at full speed during the entire game. Anyone having the same issue? In comparison, Injustice 1 runs super silent.

Gears

Just spammed x to get through guild crates since i just got plus again, and left guild two on accident doing so lol. I just applied for the new one

Man, playing Brainiac feels like wading through mud. Such a shame, wanted to main him.

Also, man inputs are so weird at times. I dod Brainiac's J3, Db2, bounce, BF3.. Here comes the kicker, I could drop the BF3 and go straight into 231+2. The thing is, I want the BF3 for the extra damage but the 231+2 never registers the 2 (if it even registers). Smashed some buttons out of frustration, if you 123 it comes out (no 1, but the 2) this really defies logic.

Argh...there's so much instant high/low crap that it gets frustrating. Especially online. I don't know how anyone could take this game seriously on a competitive level

wamberz1

So glad we have this excellent DC fighting game with a huge variety of diverse characters who each have their own strengths and weaknesses only for everyone to play fucking batman or Harley Quinn.

DR2K

Banned
Argh...there's so much instant high/low crap that it gets frustrating. Especially online. I don't know how anyone could take this game seriously on a competitive level

It's essentially SFV with better zoning and better options available to characters.

Yousefb

Just went on Amazon to buy this game for ps4 and it is only available via 3rd party sellers! Don't think I have ever seen that with a game on amazon :/

Any idea when they will restock? Really want to use my prime benefits.

Top Bottom