• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Hasney

accidentally left guild 3. was spammed by boxes and kept pushing x. ending up leaving the guild and now no option to rejoin. can anyone help?

People who have done that have just gone to the next free guild, 6 in this case. I don't think they can rejoin.

Zetta

I made the mistake of exiting the third Guild but now I can't reapply for it. Is there anyway to rejoin it or am I shit of out luck?

Hasney

I made the mistake of exiting the third Guild but now I can't reapply for it. Is there anyway to rejoin it or am I shit of out luck?

See here:

accidentally left guild 3. was spammed by boxes and kept pushing x. ending up leaving the guild and now no option to rejoin. can anyone help?

People who have done that have just gone to the next free guild, 6 in this case. I don't think they can rejoin.

Looks like guild 3 has a couple of spots for anyone interested though :p

Xeteh

I hate that I'm making little mechanical mistakes and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Supergirl:

112 xx df2 mb, b3, j3, f23 d+throw

After the jump 3 most of the time she ignores the f2 and just does f3 instead. The times f23 comes out I have no idea what I'm doing differently.

Poison Ivy:

b2d2 xx db2 mb, f3, j2, f213

After the MB'd vines I can almost never connect the f3 before the opponent falls to the ground. Same thing of when it lands I have no actual idea why because I'm doing the same shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How I thought I'd level my heroes
stickgrip.gif

How I actually am
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
I've been watching bane players and I saw one do a combo that started out with 1,2,3 meter burn wall bounce drop kick.

How the hell do you put a meter burn dropkick after a 1,2,3? I am clueless, help?

eizarus

Banned
Gonna pick this up in a few hours after work (Jesus 3 hours to go).
Any quick advice or tips? (Haven't had time to go through the thread)
Joker looks shit in this

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

I think AI battle under multiplayer just because you can speed it to 4x

using AI loadouts on multiverse stuff like endless fights is probably better because its easier to get into the next match and your fighter wins a lot more where as ai simulator is kind of a coin toss on who wins a lot of the time and you only get exp for winning

wamberz1

Man its a shame all the wonder woman interactions are based on the injustice universe version because that Diana is an awful awful person

Chamber

love on your sleeve
It's nice to know whenever I'm having trouble in Multiverse, I can simply unleash AI Superman to completely wreck shop.

DrBo42

I've been watching bane players and I saw one do a combo that started out with 1,2,3 meter burn wall bounce drop kick.

How the hell do you put a meter burn dropkick after a 1,2,3? I am clueless, help?

Talking about the cancel portion into the wall bounce? Getting the cancels to work is really hard without disabling the assists in the control config options. Extras -> Options -> Control Config

Hasney

using AI loadouts on multiverse stuff like endless fights is probably better because its easier to get into the next match and your fighter wins a lot more where as ai simulator is kind of a coin toss on who wins a lot of the time and you only get exp for winning

Ah, I've only lost once in AI simulator, so maybe its just more working out for me right now.

What's the name of the newest guild for PS4?

What is the Guild ID?

Not really sure how I join a guild.

The latest guild is GAFs House of Ls 6

The ID is 8BZHG

Start up the game, in the main menu go to Guilds. There will be a search by ID option, or enter by ID, something along those lines. Just enter that 5 digit code above and you'll be directed to House of L's 6. Apply for entry.

The ID is 8BZHG

Start up the game, in the main menu go to Guilds. There will be a search by ID option, or enter by ID, something along those lines. Just enter that 5 digit code above and you'll be directed to House of L's 6. Apply for entry.

I'm not able to apply for this, says there's 1 members but no option to join only to go back.

wamberz1

When letting the AI do multiverse stuff, is there any way to have it complete a tower without any input? Seems like you HAVE to click the win screen and rewards or it won't go.

Hi all, just got the game on the ps4 and I love it. Two things.

1. I got the regular edition at BestBuy. Is it worth it to spend the $30 to upgrade to the ultimate? If not, is Darkseid worth the $6? I don't mind spending the extra cash if it's worth it.

2. Also, is there a need to buy the currency? Do you rack up enough by playing the game?

Hi all, just got the game on the ps4 and I love it. Two things.

1. I got the regular edition at BestBuy. Is it worth it to spend the $30 to upgrade to the ultimate? If not, is Darkseid worth the $6? I don't mind spending the extra cash if it's worth it.

2. Also, is there a need to buy the currency? Do you rack up enough by playing the game?
I think it's 40$, not 30$.

And I'd recommend waiting. If the 3 Premium skins and having all 9 DLC characters important to you then buy away but if you haven't gotten it already then just wait. For Darkseid, I can't really say. He's an awesome character and extremely fun but he might not be up your alley. Try looking at some gameplay videos and stuff.

There's no "need". I have enough source crystals for one premium skin, and I got a lot from levelling up my account and from playing Story mode. It'll definitely be a grind as compared to flat out paying though.

TikeMyson

Damn, those guild fights can be pretty hard.

After 20 hours I still don't know who to main. I like Bane, Catwoman, Flash, Batman, Scarecrow, Blue Beetle and Black Adam the most.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Got Harley to level 20

now to do Supes, Darkseid and that might be it for now. Maybe Catwoman, I really dug what I played of her in the story mode.

Xeteh

Got Harley to level 20

now to do Supes, Darkseid and that might be it for now. Maybe Catwoman, I really dug what I played of her in the story mode.

Catwoman was super fun in the first game and it seems like, for the most part, she seems similar. I didn't remember her combos like I did Harley's but it looks like she's mostly the same with some new shit.

Grimsen

The ID is 8BZHG

Sent a request and a pm. Thanks!

Not a huge fan of Harley's headgear for the most part but the rest is pretty solid. I wish Canary had more variety to her gear, though.
The shaders definitely help but yeah, not much variety for Canary :(

I'm waiting for that CW premium skin for her and for Captain Cold #Believe

Slaythe

The shaders definitely help but yeah, not much variety for Canary :(

I'm waiting for that CW premium skin for her and for Captain Cold #Believe

A premium skin would only exacerbate the issue as every canary player would look identical.

I have to say I'm kinda disappointed in the gear variety for Superman, Canary, and Joker so far.

Hopefully they start adding more to the game.

=(

Marvel

could never
What's the fastest way to level up your main? I'm playing a lot of player matches but it's crawling. I'm only Lv.15 lol

Top Bottom